EWR 2011 Stats Update: January

Thanks Bill for the Updates. I was watching the rosters and I can help you to updated WWC and IWA rosters from Puerto Rico

WWC: IWA:

Chicano open contract with AAA and WWC Amazona Change WWC to IWA

Chris Joel change IWA for WWC El Bronco Change WWC to IWA

Blitz change IWA for WWC Eric Perez (WWE Mr. Escobar) Change WWC to IWA

Abbad change WWC only Genesis change WWC to IWA

Black Rose change iwa to WWC Hiram Tua change WWC to IWA

no longer member of WWC and they are now free agents No longer members of IWA they are now free agents

barabas El Diamante (Retired)

barabas jr Hernandez is now in AAA and TNA

Chicky Starr Invader #1 (Retired)

Noriega James Curtis

Ricky Reyes Just Perfect

Shane Sewell Pelayito Vazquez

Tommy Diablo Super Crazy is Only in AAA

Rico Suave Vengador Boricua

Remove Colin Delaney from The UnStable

Add Obariyon to the game in Chikara, form a tag team between him and Kodama and add him to a stable with Sinn Bodhi

Add Kodama to the game in Chikara, form a tag team between him and Obariyon and add him to a stable with Sinn Bodhi

Edited by Spriter

Guest nampleaca

move Wade Barrett to SmackDown

Kofi Kingston is the new Intercontinental Champion

up Dolph Ziggler overness to 82? He is the new no1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship

-Make Blk Jeez and Joker the CZW World Tag Team Champions.

-Make Soldier Ant (Drew Gulak) the CZW Wired Television Champion.

-Make Adam Cole the CZW World Junior Heavyweight Champion.

-Raise Adam Cole's brawl to 66, technical to 74, stiffness to 42, selling to 79, charisma to 54, and overness to 20. Check SS Look.

-Raise Kyle O'Reilly's brawl to 76 and tech to 78. Check SS Look.

-Raise Cliff Compton's brawl to 67, speed to 40, technical to 52, charisma to 78, and selling to 75. Check SS Look.

-Raise Sim Snuka's brawl to 69, charisma to 73, and stiffness to 44. Check SS Look.

-Raise Rudy Switchblade's selling to 68.

-Lower CJ O'Doyle's overness to 13.

-Raise Hulk Hogan's stiffness to 40 and selling to 66. Raise his attitude to 40 and behavior to 74.

-Raise Zach Gowen's brawl to 34, speed to 56, and attitude to 72.

-Raise Tyson Dux's brawl to 48.

-Change the relationship between Jimmy Snuka and Sim Snuka to blood relative. According to Colt Cabana's Art of Wrestling podcast, Cliff Compton says that Sim isn't adopted.

-After listening to the Art of Wrestling episode with Zach Gowen:

-Add a friendship with Luke Hawx and Zach Gowen.

-Add a friendship with Luke Hawx and Triple H.

Edited by KrisClassic

up Dolph Ziggler overness to 82? He is the new no1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship

Thanks for ruining Smackdown,ass. Use spoliers next time.

Thanks for ruining Smackdown,ass. Use spoliers next time.

It has been said many times. The rules for this section of the forum states that there is no need for spoilers, and everyone that comes to this part of the forum runs the risk of reading spoilers.

• Like 5

then how come in about ever other update thread people use spoilers,hmm?

I think it's a personal preference thing.

I use them out of respect as I know things air differently internationally, and that some people record or watch replays (or watch online like I do)

Edited by Muppet92

Guest Mr. Potato Head

This has been in the EWR Forum Rules for years and I say it again every time it comes up.

Unmarked spoilers are allowed in this thread.

If you're afraid that by coming in here you'll get something spoiled, then wait until after you've watched the show to come in here. Since we're on a monthly update schedule it's not like you should have any problem waiting a couple days to suggest that Mark Briscoe's charisma get lowered if avoiding spoilers is that important to you.

:)

• Like 5

This has been in the EWR Forum Rules for years and I say it again every time it comes up.

And why is that? Theres no reason why spoilers would need to be out in the open in the EWR forum, people should be able to go anywhere on EWB without chancing seeing spoilers outside the thread for them in The Ring. Like here in the update thread, the only person that needs to see the spoilers is Bill and i doubt it bothers him to click a spoiler tab. We don't post spoilers with out the tags in the picture thread so I figured it'd be the same in here.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

And why is that? Theres no reason why spoilers would need to be out in the open in the EWR forum, people should be able to go anywhere on EWB without chancing seeing spoilers outside the thread for them in The Ring. Like here in the update thread, the only person that needs to see the spoilers is Bill and i doubt it bothers him to click a spoiler tab. We don't post spoilers with out the tags in the picture thread so I figured it'd be the same in here.

It's common sense really. If you're trying to avoid spoilers and you're smart enough to stay out of a thread titled Smackdown Results, you're also smart enough to stay out of a thread which has the main purpose of keeping track of every hiring, firing, and title change in wrestling.

• Like 3

So this is still going, huh? :shifty:

Off Topic... I don't mind the spoilers in here, because I have learnt to not come in here until after I've watched the PPV (Usually as soon as I get home from work)

As for the episodic spoilers, I'm not too fussed. Used to be, but not now.

On Topic...

Just some changes for WWE TV Commentary.

Remove Michael Cole from NXT and replace him with Todd Grisham.

Remove Todd Grisham from SmackDown! and replace him with Josh Mathews.

Maybe put Scott Stanford onto Superstars as the Play-by-Play and leave the Colour spot open for the game user to tweak as they see fit.

Could possibly add Jack Korpela as one of the commentators (Speaking of which, possibly change Korpela from production to Announcer)

I think that was all I had.

Edited by Rocky Feller