TEW05 Real World Update: February 2011

Here is the new data for February 2011

Firstly stealing an idea from Bill in his February update, both Booker T and Diesel are signed to WWE under exclusive PPA deals since its not been confirmed if their signed or not, also seeing as there is a lot of strong reports that Mistico has joined WWE he is signed under FCW under the usual development dean (Exclusive PPA).

Also as I said last month the TV networks have been changed due to Bravo and Channel One closing down and I thought other TV shows on those networks would be removed the same way as wrestling shows but their not so if their any problems with shows on the wrong networks it would be down to those being removed.

Data: GNETWORK.TK & MEGAUPLOAD

Pic Pack: GNETWORK.TK

Belts & Logos: MEGAUPLOAD

Angles & Storylines: MEGAUPLOAD

Previous databases hosted on Eddie F'n G's site at GNETWORK.TK and iDOL's at EWWAREHOUSE.INFO along with other EWR and TEW databases.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 3

Not sure exactly who's in the game already for SMASH, but you can add the following guys to the roster, as they've been on the last few shows, and are still on some.

- STARBUCK

- Super Crazy

- Yuji Kito

- Akira Shoji

- Yusuke Kodama

- Michael Kovac

- D-Ray 3000

- Golem Knight

[i'm Not adding women that are missing, because I don't care about using them.]

- Remove Gypsy Joe from SMASH.

- Remove Thorn from WFX.

Edited by ThTmp4

As we noted last night, “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels returned to TNA last night at the Impact tapings in Orlando, FL. He has agreed to return as the masked Suicide character so it won’t conflict with his Ring of Honor deal. Daniels has ROH’s blessings on the matter. Daniels worked an Explosion match as Suicide and it appeared few fans realized it was Daniels.

http://gerweck.net/2011/02/01/update-on-a-returning-tna-star/

-Add Christopher Daniels to TNA as Suicide.

-Matt Hardy has a three year contract with TNA, change his contract to Exclusive PPA.

- MVP has signed a 1-year contract with New Japan through next February.

- Sugiura vs. Giant Bernard (the former A-Train/Albert in WWE) for the GHC Title is official for the 3/5 Pro Wrestling NOAH show.

credit: Strong Style Spirit

http://gerweck.net/2011/01/31/news-on-mvp-and-giant-bernard/

-Add Antonio Banks to NJPW.

Not Sure If Is Only My Problem But A Error In The Database Said That Monty Linch Had A Exclusive And A Non Exclusive Contract How I Can Resolve This?

That’s because I forgot to remove his All Star contract.

started a game as TNA and i noticed you have Jay Lethal as the x-division cham when it should be Kazarian!

Think I just missed that ones

thanks for the update!

Just some minor corrections:

Add: Mason Ryan to The Nexus

Remove: Mason Ryan from The Corre

Add: Ezekiel Jackson to The Corre

Just updated all of those.

when i am starting a new game it checks for errors and it checks Tv shows and then i get a "Runtime Error: 58" file already exsits?

I have no clue how that could happen, I’ve just tested the database twice both in the editor and starting a new game and have not had that error.

Not often I miss something and do a re-release, I must have just forgot to check the database, anyway here is a fixed version.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EXC3OA29

Eddie’s site should auto fix when he uploads the new version but for now the megaupload holds the current data, he’ll post in here when the fixed version is on his site.

On another note

Not sure exactly who's in the game already for SMASH, but you can add the following guys to the roster, as they've been on the last few shows, and are still on some.

- STARBUCK

- Super Crazy

- Yuji Kito

- Akira Shoji

- Yusuke Kodama

- Michael Kovac

- D-Ray 3000

- Golem Knight

[i'm Not adding women that are missing, because I don't care about using them.]

- Remove Gypsy Joe from SMASH.

- Remove Thorn from WFX.

If you paid attention from last month I noted I’m missing the following based on the last 2 SMASH shows yet when asked for stats I got none so I’m still looking for stats for

- Adam Knight

- Akira Shoji

- Chii Tomiya

- Command Bolshoi

- Hikari Minami

- Hikaru Shida

- Jessica Love

- Kana

- Kaoru Maeda

- Lin Bairon

- Makoto

- Michael Kovac

- Nagisa Nozaki

- Tsukasa Fujimoto

- Sayaka Obihiro

- Shuri

- Yusuke Kodama

Edited by TheWho87

when i am starting a new game it checks for errors and it checks Tv shows and then i get a "Runtime Error: 58" file already exsits?

From the Tutorial Section of EWWAREHOUSE.INFO:

Q: Ah! Help, I keep getting the "Run-time Error '58' File Already Exists" message!? How can I stop this?

A: Check in the save game folder and remove all files that don't end in ".tew". Furthermore, if you are playing in Vista, you must be in Administrator mode. In addition, it has been reported that turning off the User Account Control may help TEW run under Vista in some circumstances.

Eddie Edwards Technical Skills should all be upped.

- Mat Wrestling and Chain Wrestling should be at least a B.

- Submissions should be at least a B-

His Entertainment Skills should all be upped as well.

- Microphone to C

- Acting to C

- Looks To C-

As well as his Performance Skills

- Psychology to C+

- Safety to B-

Edited by ThTmp4

Hello, I have recently begun to play TEW05 and was pleased to find this mod. For the most part it seems very good. However, joshi could use some maintenance. I'm not an expert on Joshi, but I will give some help.

Ai Fujita retired many years ago. I think about 5 years ago.

AKINO should probably be semi-active, and her 70% aerial should be reduced since she rarely does much high-flying these days.

Ayako Sato should have some MMA ability. She spent a couple years doing MMA but was unsuccessful.

Ayumi Kurihara has wrestled in Mexico several times as a face, including for CMLL, sometimes as masked AYUMI. She won a hardcore title in Mexico last year. Her main finisher is a uranage, and she sometimes uses a wrist-clutch uranage, missile dropkick or flying double knee as finishers. She should have higher aerial ability, as she is primarily a high-flyer. At the end of 2009, she won the NEO tag team championships with Yoshiko Tamura. At the end of 2010, she won the NWA Women's Pacific Championship and became the final NEO singles champion before it closed down. She also runs her own show annually. Here are cropped IMG of her with a mask:

ayumi2.jpgayumif.jpg

Devil Masami retired in 2008.

Etsuko Mita retired a year or two ago.

Fuka "retired" from in ring last year, but is still around the business. I dunno if she will stay retired.

Haruka Matsuo retired about 2 years ago. She has done commentary and appearances a couple times.

Hiroyo Matsumoto should have her power rating increased as she is mostly a power wrestler. Her finisher is a high-angle backdrop. I would say she has more power than Nattie Neidhart(rated 65% power,) but less than Sara Del Rey(43%) and Beth Phoenix(75%). Might want to rework those stats?

Io Shirai lacks pics and could also use an update. I think most of her ratings are too low, probably made when she was a rookie. She is an acrobatic high flyer who uses cool/bad heel type gimmicks, as well as a masked Kunoichi gimmick. She uses some kind of somersault dropkick from the turnbuckle as a finisher. She teams with her sister Mio and wrestler Kana to form the "Three Tails" freelancer stable. Here are pics:

ioshirai3.jpgioshirai1.jpgioshirai2.jpg

Jaguar Yakota is almost 50 years old now and I think her skills have degraded, but she is still active.

Mariko Yoshida might be retired. Semi-active at most.

Meiko Satomura now runs a promotion of younger wrestlers called Sendai Girls. She is trainer, mentor, booker and active wrestler. Sendai girls also tour other promotions. She should be reclassified as small or very small, as she is only 5'2" but with solid build. She could also use a better pic, here's some:

meikosatomura2.jpgmeikosatomura.jpg

Mio Shirai is the older of the Shirai sisters. She is the more rounded one, also usually doing cool/heelish gimmicks and sometimes wearing a mask. Her skills have improved, she is a bit more technical than Io. Goes in the "Three Tails" stable with sister Io and Kana. Also lacks pics..

mioshirai1.jpgmioshirai2.jpgmioshirai3.jpg

Misaki Ohata should have lower Aerial and higher Submission and Mat Work ratings, as she is more of a submission wrestler than a high flyer.

Nanae Takahashi now runs a small stable/promotion called Passion Red. They run a few shows a year and also tour other promotions. Other members were Natsuki Taiyo and Kana, but Kana left after having a fight with Nanae.

Tomoka Nakagawa uses a running kneeling clothesline as her finisher. She has worked in Mexico. She doesn't really do much aerial, but she has done some hardcore wrestling. I think she was affiliated with the Revolution Amandola stable with Kyoko Kimura. I think she is good friends with Hiroyo Matsumoto.. Always plays a mean heel now.

Yoshiko Tamura retired December 2010.

Hello, I have recently begun to play TEW05 and was pleased to find this mod. For the most part it seems very good. However, joshi could use some maintenance. I'm not an expert on Joshi, but I will give some help.

Io Shirai lacks pics and could also use an update. I think most of her ratings are too low, probably made when she was a rookie. She is an acrobatic high flyer who uses cool/bad heel type gimmicks, as well as a masked Kunoichi gimmick. She uses some kind of somersault dropkick from the turnbuckle as a finisher. She teams with her sister Mio and wrestler Kana to form the "Three Tails" freelancer stable. Here are pics:

ioshirai3.jpgioshirai1.jpgioshirai2.jpg

Mio Shirai is the older of the Shirai sisters. She is the more rounded one, also usually doing cool/heelish gimmicks and sometimes wearing a mask. Her skills have improved, she is a bit more technical than Io. Goes in the "Three Tails" stable with sister Io and Kana. Also lacks pics..

mioshirai1.jpgmioshirai2.jpgmioshirai3.jpg

Most joshi wrestlers were added from an old 2005 database which was all women, I've tried cleaning it up and expanding but you get very few stats for joshi talent.

Also Io and Mio Shirai were only added this month cause I cut their pics from a AAA site, I thought they were rookies hence the low stats.

Any stat suggestions for joshi and even general Japanese workers are greatly welcome cause besides those who join the big feds their isn't any many suggesting changes which is a shame.

EDIT:

On another note I noticed some locations not in the right regions and areas so since it was mostly due to my lack of knowledge of US states I'm redoing them (although I'm actually redoing the iDOM locations which can be imported to 2011 with minor fixes).

This is the guide I'm working off.

Great Lakes

Illinois (IL)

Indiana (IN)

Kentucky (KY)

Michigan (MI)

Ohio (OH)

Wisconsin (WI)

Mid Atlantic

Washinton DC (DC)

Delaware (DE)

Maryland (MD)

North Carolina (NC)

South Carolina (SC)

Virginia (VA)

West Virginia (WV)

Mid South

Colorado (CO)

New Mexico (NM)

Kansas (KS)

Oklahoma (OK)

Texas (TX)

Mid West

Iowa (IA)

Minnesota (MN)

Missouri (MO)

North Dakota (ND)

Nebraska (NE)

South Dakota (SD)

New England

Connecticut (CT)

Maine (ME)

Massachusetts (MA)

New Hampshire (NH)

Rhode Island (RI)

Vermont (VT)

North West

Alaska (AK)

Idaho (ID)

Montana (MT)

Oregon (OR)

Washington (WA)

Wyoming (WY)

South East

Alabama (AL)

Arkansas (AR)

Florida (FL)

Georgia (GA)

Louisiana (LA)

Mississippi (MS)

Tennessee (TN)

South West

Arizona (AZ)

California (CA)

Hawaii (HI)

Nevada (NV)

Utah (UT)

Tri State

New Jersey (NJ)

New York (NY)

Pennsylvania (PA)

Edited by TheWho87

WWE® and J SPORTS Sign Five Year Renewal

WWE Superstars™ to Launch in February

TOKYO — WWE (NYSE:WWE) has extended its relationship with J SPORTS Broadcasting Corporation in Japan for five more years. The new agreement, which takes effect immediately, gives J SPORTS the exclusive Pay TV broadcast rights for WWE’s weekly programming in Japan.

Through J Sports, WWE content is available in more than 7.6 million homes across the country. In addition to “RAW”®, “SmackDown”®, and “NXT”™, J SPORTS will add “WWE Superstars” to its programming lineup beginning in February. With this addition, J SPORTS will carry six, first-run hours of WWE weekly programming in high definition.

Announcing the deal, Andrew Whitaker, Executive Vice President of International for WWE, said “J SPORTS has been a trusted partner of WWE since 1998 and, as Japan’s biggest sports channel, together we have pushed the WWE brand to new heights in popularity. We look forward to delivering more content to our fans in Japan and continuing our strong relationship with J SPORTS.”

“We are very pleased to reach an agreement with WWE to renew our deal until 2015,” said Kazushige Sasajima, President of J SPORTS Broadcasting Corporation. “Our experience working with WWE over the years has been tremendous. Based on this firm and long-term partnership, we very much look forward to contributing to the continued growth of world class sports entertainment in Japan.”

Additional information on WWE (NYSE: WWE) can be found at wwe.com and corporate.wwe.com.

http://gerweck.net/2011/02/02/press-release-wwe-signs-new-tv-deal-in-japan/

-Add WWE Superstars to J Sports 1 network. No idea about the slots.

A minor gripe, but why does Sean Morley have an A rating for looks? I mean, is he really better-looking than, say, Christian (who is a B+)?

Also, maybe it's just me, but I think Triple H's technical stats are too high. According to the update he's almost on par with guys like CM Punk, William Regal and Daniel Bryan and better than guys like Dolph Ziggler and Alberto Del Rio. Not to mention that since he hasn't wrestled in almost a year that he wouldn't be as good now as he was then.

Edited by Can I change my name