TEW05 Real World Update: February 2011

I have no doubt that if he is handed the title he wont hold it past Sunday, I agree that waiting until after tonights taping is more logical, just taking the WWE's word for it for once.

As far as that goes:

Smackdown Spoiler

- Elimination Chamber 12 Man Tag Match: The Face Team Won after Edge Speared Ziggler for the pin.

- Vickie Guerrero then fired Edge.

- Teddy Long returns during the title coronation and makes Edge vs. Ziggler for the title. Edge wins and Teddy fires Ziggler! Big Show knocks out and carries Dolph away.

Random notes

Set Hijo del Rey Misterio to on Hiatus.

And just noting that frightmare is the chikara Young Lions cup champion.

Also, any thoughts on making Evolve a touring promotion if you havent already?

And have Obaryion and Kodama been added to the data?

Edited by tougie

Random notes

Also, any thoughts on making Evolve a touring promotion if you havent already?

And have Obaryion and Kodama been added to the data?

1. EVOLVE can be turned to touring, doesnt really change much beyond not doing shows in the months their not set

2. They were added for this month i believe

You should really download if only to pass judgement on it cause most of the stuff you put had already been put in/changed.

EDIT:

On another matter if you come across any unusual stat levels can you bring them up, i've been going through fixing some levels for some workers due to some rather OTT levels

Edited by TheWho87

Yeah I'll look around, last I knew (July Update) Danny Havoc stats seemed pretty high.

EC Notes

- Christian returned, keep him on SD and set him to active if your like me and set him to inactive.

- Add Trish Stratus to the WWE on a written deal, or whatever deal Nash and Booker have, as she is another trainer on Tough Enough. So make her a retired wrestler, backstage worker, staff member.

- Slater and Gabriel are the new tag team champions.

Edited by tougie

From dgusa.tv:

CHIKARA Sekigun has disbanded. The door is open for the unit to return down the road. The relationship with CHIKARA and DGUSA remains strong. Mike Quackenbush sent us this statement: "It is with a heavy heart that I must take a leave of absence from Dragon Gate USA. As half of the CHIKARA Campeones de Parejas with Jigsaw, my focus and concentration must go in that direction. My changing focus however does not indicate the end of the partnership between Dragon Gate and CHIKARA, simply a new phase of its evolution."

- Delete CHIKARA Sekigun from DGUSA

- Remove Mike Quackenbush from DGUSA Roster.

- Unsure about Jigsaw, Remove him if you wish.

From dgusa.tv:

CHIKARA Sekigun has disbanded. The door is open for the unit to return down the road. The relationship with CHIKARA and DGUSA remains strong. Mike Quackenbush sent us this statement: "It is with a heavy heart that I must take a leave of absence from Dragon Gate USA. As half of the CHIKARA Campeones de Parejas with Jigsaw, my focus and concentration must go in that direction. My changing focus however does not indicate the end of the partnership between Dragon Gate and CHIKARA, simply a new phase of its evolution."

- Delete CHIKARA Sekigun from DGUSA

- Remove Mike Quackenbush from DGUSA Roster.

- Unsure about Jigsaw, Remove him if you wish.

Keep Jigsaw for now as he remains on there website, now under Free Agents. Remove Quack and Hallowicked though.

New FCW People

Rick Victor is the former APOC, who is in the datebase

The rest not in the database, far as I know.

Erick Rowan is the former Thoruf Marius, real name Joseph Ruud.

Jarrod Locke is the former Arora aka Gladiator Warrior, real name Daniel Singh Arora.

Jason Mullen is the former Tron

Russell Walker is Reuben de Jong