Rated-R Graphics Pack #1

Hey everyone. Enclosed is a package of 72 logo, 109 event, and 15 TV images for TEW that I've been making for a few hours now. I put them all together because I'm tired of seeing a bunch of different backgrounds and low quality images when I do play. Every image in this set is on the kyky background with an overlapping border and a subtle, eye-pleasing drop shadow around each cut. In short: everything matches, because I made it all myself and I'm really anal retentive. I intend to expand the set in time, adding more images to the existing sections and branching out into images for people, television networks, etc. The longterm goal is to have a completely uniform set of images for everything in TEW.

Anyways, here are some (low res--they look much better in full size!) preview images of everything in the set so far:

LOGOS (72)

jzzkf5.jpg

You'll notice a decent enough selection, covering most of your basic stuff as well as a few fun selections like the mythical new WWE logo that never saw the light of day, some nWo stuff, and, of course, WDW and NPW of EWR fame. It's not exhaustive, but it's a good enough jumping off point. For the record, the diagonal logos are as such because there just isn't enough screen real estate in a 150x150px space to do them justice without maximizing your space.

EVENTS (109)

xf2drc.jpg

2med1si.jpg

There's a lot of stuff here. For starters, TNA has images for its entire calendar of events, all of which--except that pesky Destination X graphic that would've taken way too much time to edit--feature the newer version of the TNA logo. I included both Hard and Hardcore (ugh) Justice logos, as well as an edited version of the Victory Road logo that will make a bit more sense if you're not playing in 2011. Not much to say, really.

WCW, on the other hand, is a mishmash of official logos, edited logos, and completely custom creations. I made sure to include an image for each payperview featuring both the classic logo and the later logo, even for events like Mayhem that occurred only before or after the logo change. I also made sure to choose image quality over accuracy, to some extent: for example, both Starrcade images are the same, aside from the WCW logos. The Halloween Havoc, World War 3, and Mayhem logos are the same way. The Superbrawl logos, on the other hand, were made from scratch--there just weren't any high quality images to use. It's not entirely historically accurate, but the visual quality makes up for it.

WWE is, well, WWE. It's just a mismatch of everything I remembered to throw in there. It's not exhaustive by any means, but I like what I've got so far. The WrestleMania logos were especially fun to throw together.

TV (15)

30ikx3d.jpg

Not much here for now, but it's a start. I just wanted to go ahead and throw what I've got into the pack. I'll put a lot more work into this section for the next release.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNOAD (VIA MEDIAFIRE)

• Like 1

I like the set however personally I’m not a big fan of the fact their all on kyky, personally I like my logos to be on a less distracting background which emphasises the logo, rather than being a noise in the background.

• 2 weeks later...