All Stars Scenario!

Well, if this guy had WWE, WWF, NWA, ECW, TNA and WCW rosters done, he would have posted the scenario then, without the including of AWA and WCCW and make people wait. He obviously doesn't have that, until he proves us wrong. Sounds like a great scenario, but he bailed on it.

what? this is for 3 months ago.. he could have given up on it, he doesn't have to prove us wrong. it's his scenario, he can do what he wants with it, really. he doesn't have to release it without AWA and WCCW if he doesn't want to...

• Like 1

Well, if this guy had WWE, WWF, NWA, ECW, TNA and WCW rosters done, he would have posted the scenario then, without the including of AWA and WCCW and make people wait. He obviously doesn't have that, until he proves us wrong. Sounds like a great scenario, but he bailed on it.

what? this is for 3 months ago.. he could have given up on it, he doesn't have to prove us wrong. it's his scenario, he can do what he wants with it, really. he doesn't have to release it without AWA and WCCW if he doesn't want to...

Yeah 0wen pretty much got this right! For the record I don't HAVE to post anything...I started doing it becausse I thought people would enjoy it! The work load is immense beyond belief and this is far from my top priority! I work about 50 hours a week! I have a Fiancee, social life, Open University and charity work that I do! I work on this when none of those other things are a factor...and I can be bothered! Has it been done as quick as I said or wanted?....No it has'nt but...IF I decide to give up on the scenario I will say so and pass the relevant data onto someone who I think will complete it well!

So all due respect...I do not have to prove anyone wrong!

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Folks! Im sorry for the lack of updates but its been a strange few months for me...I wont bother going into detail.

Basically for the most part the company workers are done.

There are no unemployed workers or staff at the moment and as far as Television Shows and such im trying my best to be creative. So I'll tell you what ill do on Easter Weekend I will ask a few people to test the first version and give me feedback.

Sorry for the lack of updates guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys! If all goes to plan tommorow im going to post the full rosters of all the companies I have done so far! From this point I will be open to suggestions etc...

Thanks!

He never showed :(

It's ok just by posting that comment an all the work uve done so far is way more work then anyone before you put in when trying this.

Hey Guys! If all goes to plan tommorow im going to post the full rosters of all the companies I have done so far! From this point I will be open to suggestions etc...

Thanks!

He never showed :(

It's ok just by posting that comment an all the work uve done so far is way more work then anyone before you put in when trying this.

Apologies...not gonna lie! Something a lot more appealing turned up in the form of a road trip over the weekend, and now im back to work. I promise I shall do it this week!

As long as it was a road trip to Vegas, or somewhere awesome like that, no one can blame ya, lol

Well I live in Manchester, England so that would have been an amazing road trip to make it to Vegas and back in a weekend by car! But you know what they say...Scotland is the Vegas of The UK...If your blind, poor and stupid!

This looks very interesting. I loved the All Star Scenario for TEW, and it has been a while since I played EWR. This may be the one scenario that gets me playing EWR again. Personally, I wanted to0 try this myself the very first time I played EWR. Never got around to doing it because of the hard work involved. I appreciate anyone who does this much work. TheWho did a great job on his scenario, maybe you could borrow from his rosters.

As long as it was a road trip to Vegas, or somewhere awesome like that, no one can blame ya, lol

Well I live in Manchester, England so that would have been an amazing road trip to make it to Vegas and back in a weekend by car! But you know what they say...Scotland is the Vegas of The UK...If your blind, poor and stupid!

Did not know you were from UK. Should of read your profile better. Im sure Scotland would be fun to visit to. It has the drinking of Vegas but not the other stuff.

>Did not know you were from UK. Should of read your profile better. Im sure Scotland would be fun to visit to. It has the drinking of Vegas but not the other stuff. Or Maybe im thinking of Ireland..... :/

>>Did not know you were from UK. Should of read your profile better. Im sure Scotland would be fun to visit to. It has the drinking of Vegas but not the other stuff. Or Maybe im thinking of Ireland..... :/

lockquote>

Haha...Its got its fair share of drinking but but more known for drugs. When I do Kareoke people in Scotland think im a double act :P