The Thread Where We've All Got Playoff Beards

Ruki

Also poor Sean. He's going to feel so conflicted, rooting for Vancouver but also for Potato Head.

Dude, look at what team I got assigned. Nevermind the dude who got assigned Vancouver, look at what team I have to root for.

I know, right. You have to a) root for Potato Head and b) root for Boston. You may as well just kill yourself now.

Also poor Sean. He's going to feel so conflicted, rooting for Vancouver but also for Potato Head.

Dude, look at what team I got assigned. Nevermind the dude who got assigned Vancouver, look at what team I have to root for.

I know, right. You have to a) root for Potato Head and b) root for Boston. You may as well just kill yourself now.

Never! I shall instead burn entire opposing cities to the ground!

tumblr_ln3q2jVhi81qk0j3bo1_500.jpg

• Like 2

It could be worse, though, I could live in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFrjVx4B9X8.

I imagine at this point if someone says "Hey, want to go down to the Sports Bar and watch (Sporting Event) on the bigscreen?", most Ohioans look at their shotgun instead.

I don't like how this games looking for philly already. :( We need to get things goin, and quick.

COME ON MAN, this team has sucked since you jumped on the bandwagon. GET IT TOGETHER TYRONE.

I'm sorry, I bring the Toronto curse with my bandwagon jumping. :(

Lil' Schenn's using a bit of his big brother's hitting talent tonight, 2 or 3 nice hits in one shift, caused some turnovers and the Flyers have life! LETS GO PHILLY!

There goes that burst of life. Penguins close the period with another goal, 3-0 Pens :(

Damn you Damshow :angry:

Edited by Mountainous Cleavage

Wooo, Briere gets a goal off a play that was clearly offside! 3-1, we'll take it!

You're bad at this homerism thing. -_-

Surely we're sure?

In other news, I had a bong blow up in my hands while cleaning it during the 2nd intermission, and thus missed most of the third period (including Philly's comeback) due to picking glass out of my hand. (Y) Glad to hear Schenn had a helping hand in it though.

Flying into an overtime win, Hartnell's locks leading the way.

Edited by Mountainous Cleavage