EWB Fantasy Football B-League

Guest jaywhyte

To add to what distubed posted

Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards: -5

A little bit of reading can be good for you.

So, kickers & defenses... still don't see anything for QB, RB, WR, or TE. :rolleyes:

meh way too early for defenses but that's fine with me.

Manningham was on my list, didn't think he'd last much longer though.

I almost took him over Lloyd a round ago, being able to still pick him up here was nice.

To add to what distubed posted

Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards: -5

A little bit of reading can be good for you.

So, kickers & defenses... still don't see anything for QB, RB, WR, or TE. :rolleyes:

:unsure:

Interceptions: -2

Fumbles Lost: -2

=\

Edited by Mysterio2000X

This is the time where it is really important to send in lists so we can speed things up as much as possible.

If we don't get through it we can probably just fill the last few spots on our teams using the waiver system, ideally we'd only need a couple of spot to fill at that point if we get things moving again.

It's taken us 2 weeks to do 6 rounds. How long do we have till the season begins?

About two and a half weeks until the first game starts (Sept. 8th). We can still make it, just going to have to make an effort about making your picks quickly/sending in your lists.

Speaking of which, who's on enough and is willing to take on lists? Preferably someone who isn't actually in this draft (Maxx?), but yeah.

Edited by Mysterio2000X

we have a little more than 2 weeks since the season begins on a thursday (sept 8), so yeah hopefully we can speed things up. maybe if there's a couple spots left you could just take lists and fill the last few spots based on people's lists.

how will free agents work anyway? I hope we just sign them, if we have to post on here to sign everyone it's much slower.

I was going to pick Jimmy Graham but having 3 Saints players seemed a bit much. TE pickings are getting pretty thin though.