100+ Songs

Benjamin

Bandwaggon. In no particular order. I'll try to keep the K-Pop numbers as low as possible. I'm also going to post one a day, starting the first of August, which is today. I don't know why I stated that.

So, here's the first...

Because seriously, look how pretty!

Edited by Ben D.D. Cuntface

4. Queen - Princess Of The Universe

I despise Queen with a passion, but Duncan McLeod made me fall in love with this song. No other lyric is possibly more badass than "I have inside me blood of kings!"

And now, to dial down the badass-ness...

5. Jimmy Eat World - Work

Fuck, I just love playing this song.

8. Owl City - The Bird And The Worm

This is my favorite version of this song, the echo by Breanne is so fucking sexy. Me and my ex sang this exact version during a school dance.

Didn't end well.

And then there was...

9. Dashboard Confessional - As Lovers Go

Shrek 2 made me fall in love with this song. My "band" used to include this regularly in our set. It rarely ended well, too.

I am bored. Hence...

10. SNSD - Genie

They're back! See the one in the front at the start of the video? Seriously in love with her. Like, would kill quite a few family members for her. Plus, they're live performances are always so much more awesome.

11. Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry

Beautiful shit. I practically grew up to these guys (well, and Limp Bizkit, but there will be only one of those on here), so be prepared to see them a lot.

14. Kanye West - Touch The Sky

Probably not the only Kanye song that will be on here.

15. Hot Hot Heat - Middle Of Nowhere

Actually found out about them on One Tree Hill. One of two great things about that show (the other thing being Sophia Bush, obviously).

16. Tal Bachman - She's So High

Damn, I love this song so much. My friend recommended it on me, and it's been on my playlist ever since.

17. Howie Day - Collide

For some reason, I associate this song with Van Wilder, and I don't even remember whether this song was in the soundtrack.

Fuck, you guys thought I was done at nineteen? I'm drunk and apporiately posting more, bitches.

20. Lenka - Heart Skips A Beat

Yes, I like this song. Yes, I will go fuck myself. You all can follow suit if you want.

21. Byan Adams - Summer Of '69

Wow, super drunk. Don't know why I love this song so much, but I do. Also don't know why my band played this song so much, since the earlier we were born was at least in 1991. I think.

I have never used the backspace this much. WOO!

22. Eels - My Beloved Monster

Just... Just, wow.

23. Limp Bizkit - Nookie

Just when you thought couldn't get any worse, right? This song was like, the fucking bomb when I was 11. Still on my playlist, and still makes me nod my head to the beat. Significant Other was like the third or fourth cassette I owned, so this will always be a childhood love.

Edited by Ben D.D. Cuntface