It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Season 7

apsham

Has anyone else been checking out the promos? All of them so far have been hilarious. For your viewing pleasure I present the Charlie/Frank one and the most impressive, the Mac one - showcasing the shocking amount of weight that he has put on solely for a plotline this season.

That's fantastic, I had heard Mac gained a bunch of weight but seeing him in that video is hilarious in a kind of shocking way. Can't wait for the new season. Apparently there are people that think they haven't made a good episode since like season 2 or 3, I really don't get that at all. To me, there are absolute gems in every season, and while I still appreciate the charm their earlier episodes had, there's no denying that they've really grown as writers and comedians throughout the series.

In related Sunny goodness, FX has renewed the show for another TWO following this coming season - bringing the total up to 9 when all is said and done. They've also renewed Wilfred, which I've heard good things about but never seen, and Louie, which is currently in the midst of one of the greatest seasons of television I've ever seen. Full story here.

• 4 weeks later...

Since we're about 13 hours away from the premiere, let's try to get some Sunny discussion going. What's everyone's favorite episode(s) from past seasons? I have a soft spot for The Gang Gets Invincible, Mac and Charlie Die, The Gang Gets Whacked, and Dennis Reynolds - An Erotic Life, although once I've seen this past season's episodes some more they might eek their way into my favorites list.

Also, I just found this:

http://flavorwire.com/209617/the-15-funniest-scenes-from-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia

Not sure if those actually are the 15 funniest scenes, but I just found it and full-on rapist was the first one I saw so it can't be all bad.

Edited by Apollo

Since we're about 13 hours away from the premiere, let's try to get some Sunny discussion going. What's everyone's favorite episode(s) from past seasons? I have a soft spot for The Gang Gets Invincible, Mac and Charlie Die, The Gang Gets Whacked, and Dennis Reynolds - An Erotic Life, although once I've seen this past season's episodes some more they might eek their way into my favorites list.

Also, I just found this:

http://flavorwire.co...in-philadelphia

Not sure if those actually are the 15 funniest scenes, but I just found it and full-on rapist was the first one I saw so it can't be all bad.

I absolutely love the episode Mac and Charlie Die. I can seriously watch Mac drive the car into the wall all day and still crack up every single time. The Gang Gets Invincible is a classic as well. The Dennis System has to be one of my favorites based around my love for Dennis Reynolds haha. The Dumpster Baby episode is hilarious as well. I cannot wait for the new season tonight, less than six hours away!

Some of the episodes I love - Last year's Gang Gets Stranded in the Woods was hilarious for the Utley sub-plot. Pretty much all of Season 5 was brilliant (The Gang Gives Frank an Intervention, World Series Defense, Gang Wrestles for the Troops, Kitten Mittens, D.E.N.N.I.S. System, Mac and Charlie Write a Movie) I don't think any of the Season 5 episodes ever missed. Then of course there is The Nightman Cometh, I don't think enough good things can be said about this.

Also amped up for the 3-Part Archer the next few weeks and then the return of the League. FX's Thursday Nights are overall just great comedy.

Mac hauling around a garbage bag full of chimichangas was fantastic. I thought everyone had some really funny moments in this episode, with Frank and Charlie boiling their denim they found under the bridge being a series highlight for me. I hope they never actually show "under the bridge" and just keep making insane references to what goes on down there, that's been one of my favorite running gags from the show.

• 1 month later...