Hamster's top 20 board games

Yes indeed. She got to square 2 (animal in space), but I only got to square 1 (space satellite) because my die rolls were shocking.

Plus I had a godawful hand on Turn 3 which was not only full of crappy Soviet events, but they all had only 1 OP so I couldn't even throw them into the Space Race (which needed 2 OP).

I seriously heart the "Ask not what your country can do for you..." card though.

Boardgamegeek Secret Santa coming up. Everyone has a wishlist on the website with the games they want and their Santa will pick one from it, buy it and send it.

Hopefully that means I'll be getting one of:

Wok Star (co-op fast action game about running a Chinese restaurant and serving customers)

Here I Stand (kind of a war game based around the Reformation - one of the players can be the Protestants and another can be the Catholics (while everyone else is fighting they can hold big debates and the Catholics can try to excommunicate or burn the Protestants)

Twilight Struggle

Earth Reborn - some of you may fancy it. Check out here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/73171/earth-reborn

Lord Of The Rings: Living Card Game (can play 1 or 2 player - play through stuff from the books)

Infarkt (be the last player to die from a heart attack)

Bios Megafauna (stupidly involved game about evolving species before the ice age)

Prêt-à-Porter (run a fashion company! Whoooo)

The Manhattan Project (be the first country to successfully test an atom bomb - with very Fallouty graphics)

pic1096025.jpg