Hollywood Pro Wrestling

Man, this is rawking. I never have liked Dwayne much until lately when I watched some old matches, realizing that he does have some talent, and isn't just about a gimmick that Vince has made it out to be.

Awesome backstory. Awesome segments. Awesome shows. You've hooked me, and inspired me. I'll probably start a diary soon, because your writing has reminded me how fun diaries can be. Nice job.

I like how you're getting fresh, partially-unknown talent. That's cool, and will take some effort to bring up, but it seems you can do it. Losing London may have been a blow, but the new talent should cover him in what they can potentially do. Take those and use them just like McMahon did Dwayne, but use them a bit wiser.

Again, this is a great diary, and I can't wait to see what you make of these new wrestlers. I'll be reading.

A little bit of bad news: My computer's hard drive crashed yesterday. I'm waiting for Dell to send me a new one, and then I'll send the old and new ones away to recover the data. It'll be a couple of weeks, but when the hard drive is ready to go, I'll return to posting this diary. I'll be on a vacation for most of that time anyways, so I won't miss too much writing time. Hopefully Hollywood Pro Wrestling will be back up and running in about 2 weeks.

A little bit of bad news: My computer's hard drive crashed yesterday. I'm waiting for Dell to send me a new one, and then I'll send the old and new ones away to recover the data. It'll be a couple of weeks, but when the hard drive is ready to go, I'll return to posting this diary. I'll be on a vacation for most of that time anyways, so I won't miss too much writing time. Hopefully Hollywood Pro Wrestling will be back up and running in about 2 weeks.

:(

I was enjoying this. Ah well.

• 3 weeks later...

A post to let people know that I finally have net access back, and the return of HPW will be fairly soon. I lost the original file, but since it's only been a few shows, I'll just sim the results again, get something close to what I had before, and then go from there. Expect a show sometime in the next couple of days when I get the rest of my computer settings straightened out.

• 6 months later...

Good news: I finally have the time to continue this diary, so it's going to be back, probably within 24 hours. I have half the next show written, and it'll be up by midday tomorrow. Here's how I'm going to try writing this:

- Due to vacations, I'll be writing whenever I'm around. Dunno how it'll go, but updates will be spotty for the next week or so.

- After the middle of January, I will be updating once a week. Due to heavy school commitments, I won't have time to do much more than 15-20 minutes a day on the diary, so I'll try and set a particular day each week for a show.

- I promise to stick with the diary this time. I have some long-term plans for it, and some (hopefully) good stuff planned for the short term as well.

Hopefully people will read this, and (of course) all comments are appreciated. Thanks, and the next update (the card for this show is a few posts and a few months back) will be within 24 hours.

• 10 months later...