Euro 2004

pigeon

If Germany win Czech are still through right? If so then I want Germany in a way, just because Ballack is amazing. I just see that penalty for Holland and it was an awful descsion.

Ballacks goal was brilliant, I loved it. The freekick was as good too, but how come Nedved didn't take it? I just turned it on so I dunno, is he even playing?

Looking good so far that's for sure.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Germany win Czech are still through right? If so then I want Germany in a way, just because Ballack is amazing. I just see that penalty for Holland and it was an awful descsion.

wow, now thats something new in this tournament... (seriusly how bad do most of the refferes here suck ? Team wise this tournament has a better qualety than a world cup and than thes refferes)

Lukas Podolsky is comming in for frings

That was a good save from Kahn, could turn out to be very important.

And I would personally not want to see a England/Germany semi final, because we would end up losing on penalties, I just know it. And then Sol Campbell will miss the vital penalty and hit the bar.

Two really great goals, but you have to feel strange that Germany are being matched by a Czech B team. But then again, it doesn't matter how you get there - just that you do. I can see Germany scoring again, towards the end, and knocking Holland out.

It seems like no matter how badly Germany play, or how much the media slates them, they're always there. That's just an amazing ability to have.

I agree with the commentator, there has been an awful lot of diving in this torunament, or "simulation". In almost every match i have seen at least 4 people on different occasions go down rolling and rolling on the floor clutching their face or leg. It is getting ridiculous and refs need to clamp down on it by giving players yellow cards, they are not strict enough about it.

He said the Dutch penalty looked suspicious but I can't comment seeing as I haven't seen it but I wouldn't be suprised if someone went down and rolled and rolled.

Milan Baros has come on for someone or other.

He could cause some problems, I think he is a quality player but for some reason Liverpool don't see it.

EDIT: Why was he looking for the penalty?!?!?! That is what I mean. He could have just headed that in, the bloke didn't touch him hardly, he just fell over. If he stayed on his feet, that would have been 2-1.

Also, how people can tlak about Gerrard being the best central midfielder in the world at the same tournament where Michael Ballack is palying is just crazy.

OMG WHAT A MISS!! Ballack hits the post and someone misses a sitter, he REALLy should have scored, Schnider I think it was.

Edited by Gooner4Life

wow, that should have been in 2 times

germany is getting stonger, you know how it goes in such situations, ither you get caught and it´s all over ore you role over your oponents

Edited by Michael Matzat

People say Rooney or Zidane are player of the tourniment but Ballack is right on there tracks. He has been great in all the games I have seen, and from what I have seen tonight he is having another great performance.

Schnider just got the Del Piero flu where you miss from like 5 yards <_<

I can see Germany scoring now though.

CZR getting more offensive, like usual, this could actually tourn into a very fun game if CZR starts striking a lot to.

Podolzky just proved that he has the german strike3r curse to

Edited by Michael Matzat

I actually don't, they keep missing them, I just see them throwing away more chances.

If they do a Man Utd I will be annoyed

EDIT: Who is that guy trying to be Freddie Ljungberg.

EDIT 2: What a save and what a clearence. Brilliant stuff

Edited by Gooner4Life

germany is getting stonger, you know how it goes in such situations, ither you get caught and it´s all over ore you role over your oponents

i also could quote my reminder of kahn screwing up in important games ;)

Edited by Michael Matzat