EWR 2011 Stats Update: November ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but (if it's the wrong place, please correct me.)

Does anyone have an 80's or Early 90's scenario?

Thanks.

This is the wrong place indeed. This thread is for the release of / and suggestions for the current and next Real World update.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add an inactive tag team for Mascarita Dorada and Octagoncito called Sagrada 2000 and Octagoncito at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Mascarita Divina and Octagoncito called Divina and Octagoncito at 30 exp.

Note: The Octagoncito in these teams should be Octagoncito II.

Add an inactive tag team for Mascarita Sagrada and Octagoncito at 60 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Mascarita Sagrada and Tzuki at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Tzuki and Octagoncito at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Espectrito and Pirata Morgan at 60 exp.

Make Cyber Kong as a tweener, he was kicked out of Blood Warriors after losing a loser leaves unit match.

Add Uhaa Nation (not sure on his stats but he is coming to Dragon Gate and Dragon Gate USA.) ALl I know is should have the JackHammer as his finisher.

Rename Warriors 5 X to Yokosuka Ichoume and reactivate. Susumu Yokosuka and KAGETORA are now teamming agian.

Add Uesagi Kagetora and Yellow Devil Spider as alter egos for KAGETORA.

Add an alter ego for Yuki Ono/Katsuo/Cyber Kongcito called Ultra Mango.

Edit:

Add Red Devil Spider as an alter ego of Kei Sato

Add Blue Devil Spider as an alter ego of Shu

Second Edit:

Add Crazy Chicken #1 as an alter ego of Phoenix Star

Add Crazy Chicken #2 as an alter ego of Zokre

Raise Mentallo's overness to 24 and charisma to 58. His two Lucha Libre USA segments from episode 7 was pretty good. His primary finisher should be The Identity Crisis which should be a top rope move as it is a Flying Double Stomp. Make Northern Lights Bomb his secondary finisher.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Just noticed something in the Oct update andn saw that it wasnt fixed in Nov. The wrestler listed as Steve is a Heavyweight Male, but the picture you have is the female worker that also goes by Steve... Is it the wrong picture or data?

This should explain it... http://www.interspecieswrestling.com/roster/steve/

-Bill

Well.... there you go..... Judging from the link though he should still be a lightweight as opposed to heavyweight...

On another note, according to Wikipedia Velvet McIntyre is born November 1961, making her 49 not 43. Considering she was holding the WWF Women's Tag Team title in 1983, I belive this age makes a little more sense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velvet_McIntyre

It is cited in the bottom as well...

Edited by arwrestling

Well.... there you go..... Judging from the link though he should still be a lightweight as opposed to heavyweight...

I'm by no means familiar with the situation, but maybe that weight is gimmicked since he's supposed to be a woman? Kind of like how Crash and Hardcore Holly had gimmicked weighs of "allegedly well over 400 pounds."

Guest The Phenomenal Red

AAA Spoilers:

1) Argenis, Daga, Relampago b Decnnis, Tigre Cota, Tito Santana

Daga, last seen here as part of team IWRG, replaced Atomic Boy, Tiger Cota replaced Mortiz. Argenis pinned Cota for the win.

Add Daga

45/78/29/35/68/26/40/80/80.

Add him as an opener for AAA.

2) Casandro, El Brazo, Pimpinela Escarlata b Nygma, Pasion Kristal, Yuriko

Casandro was announced for this match, then pulled from the match, then wrestled in the match as a surprise. El Brazo wrestled as La Braza. Casandro pinned Nygma for the win.

Add La Braza as an alter ego for El Brazo.

3) Aerostar, Fenix, Sugi San b Dark Dragon, La Parka, Súper Fly

Sugi reappeared to replace Drago. Parka dominated the tecnicos, but Aerostar got Super Fly with a ‘rana for the win. La Sociedad hit the ring after the match. Konnan talked about Antonio Pena calling Octagon and Konnan first when he decided to call AAA (which is the real story.) Konnan said Pena had promised to one day give Octagon and Konnan shares in the company, but the Roldans never lived up to the promise. Konnan stripped Super Fly of his Milicia leadership for this latest failure, and appointed Octagon as the new leader. Octagon reminded the crowd of his promise to strike back at everyone who’s done his wrong, and ordered the Milicia to destroy Super Fly. They did, utterly massacring Super Fly. Recap notes this is the same building where Super Fly took out Octagon earlier this year.

Remove Super Fly from La Milicia and La Sociedad. Add Octagon to La Milicia to be their new leader.

Edit: Make the tag team for The Evil Italians inactive.

On another note, according to Wikipedia Velvet McIntyre is born November 1961, making her 49 not 43. Considering she was holding the WWF Women's Tag Team title in 1983, I belive this age makes a little more sense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velvet_McIntyre

It is cited in the bottom as well...

The page I linked before said he weighed 135, so he's been changed to lightweight.

As for McIntyre, that must be recent, since I've been searching for her birthmonth and age for a while and didn't get anywhere.

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

AAA Spoilers:

1) Argenis, Daga, Relampago b Decnnis, Tigre Cota, Tito Santana

Daga, last seen here as part of team IWRG, replaced Atomic Boy, Tiger Cota replaced Mortiz. Argenis pinned Cota for the win.

Add Daga

45/78/29/35/68/26/40/80/80.

Add him as an opener for AAA.

More notes on the first part of the spoiler:

Daga’s match was TV match on YouTube a few hours ago, but is off now; the description mentioned his name was changed to “Roco”. Edit: match is now working: part 1 and

Rename him Roco as the only promotion in the game he is a part of is AAA. Here are the stats for him with the ages:

Name: Roco

Short Name: Roco

Birth Month: June

Weight: Lightweight

Nationality: Mexican

Wage:

Primary Finisher: Daga Suplex

Secondary Finisher: Daga Suplex

Contract Type: Open

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Employer: AAA

Card Position: Opener

Disposition: Face

Manager: None

Gimmick: Blue Chipper

Stats:

Brawl: 45

Speed: 78

Technical: 29

Stiffness: 35

Selling: 68

Over: 26

Charisma: 40

Attitude: 80

Behavior: 80

High Spots: Ticked

Alter Ego: Miguel Angel Olivo, Daga

Relationships:

Loyalty: Black Terry, Negro Navarro

Edit: I am working on stats for Los Mazisos (a DTU stable including Arana De Plata, Ciclope (NOT Halloween who was the guy in WCW) & Eterno), Chihiro Tominaga (new Dragon Gate trainee,) Discovery (former Cadete Espacio,) Eita Kobayashi (another Dragon Gate trainee,) Hormiga (DTU wrestler,) Lasser (former Cadete Espacio as Frisbee,) Low Rider (the one who is a part of DTU, was on The Art of Wrestling and tried out for TNA recently who is NOT Anarquia who used the name in OVW,) Ludxor (former Cadete Espacio,) Mach 1 (former Rudo De La Galaxia,) Mike Segura (former Cadete Espacio,) Oficial Rayan (a member of Los Oficiales Elite,) Oficial Spartan (a former Los Oficiales member who was kicked out and started Los Oficiales Elite with Rayan,) Rayde (the brother of Skyade,) Venum Black (former Cadete Espacio,) Venum II (former Cadete Espacio) & Yosuke Watanabe (another Dragon Gate trainee.)

im not sure how this would be done but, ovw signed a deal to become tna's developmental territory and training camp.

http://www.wrestlezo...r-wwe-promotion

Well, my initial thoughts:

Move "Team 3D Academy" to TNA's Training Camp spot (currently, they are in the Develeopment Territory spot). Would need to determine what level to put the "Camp Facilities" on. I think I have info on the 3D Academy's trainer, so I can do some Google work on that.

Enter "Ohio Valley Wrestling" as the new Development Territory. Maybe check Booker for Bruce Prichard and make him the territory booker? I'm pretty sure Prichard should have booker checked regardless...

I'm not gonna remove OVW from the game until more is known about the arrangement. I'm pretty sure it would be inaccurate to simply dump all of the workers, staff, etc into TNA as development talent... My guess is, some would be "ready to be promoted to the full roster" on day one if I did that.

If it ends up that all of the OVW talent becomes contracted to TNA, we can adjust accordingly... But, I definitely wanna wait to see where it's gonna go first.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996