EWR 2011 Stats Update: November ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Tara & Brooke Tessmacher's Tag Team Name Is TNT (Tara & Tessmacher)

Move Christy Hemme To Staff As A Announcer With 70 Talent I Think She Does A Good Job And She Has Said Numerous Times That She Is Not Wrestling Ever Again

Move Jeremy Borash To Staff Aswell Also A Announcer With 74 Talent He Is Actually The Color Commentator For TNA Xplosion! Which Is Not Shown In The USA To My Knowledge

Delete Michael Cole As A Non-Wrestler Just Have Him As A Announcer

I think there is another team named TNT (I'm thinking the team from NWA Wildside with Todd Sexton and Tony Stadlin) so I think Tara and Tessmacher would need to be TNT TNA, Tara n Tessmacher or something.

I would leave Hemme, Borash and Cole as non-workers and not staff members. They might not wrestle again, but they may be used in angles.

Ayumi went and beat Marcela for the CMLL Woman's title.

or maybe even TnT

-Lower Bill Apter's wages to 23,000.

-Raise Tracy Smother's brawl to 62 and overness to 47.

-Raise Bull Pain's brawl to 63 and overness to 32.

-Raise Dave Crist's overness to 36.

-Raise Jake Crist's overness to 36.

-Raise Jimmy Jacobs' stiffness to 41 and overness to 52.

-Add AJ Kirsch to APW. Heel, Egomaniac.

-If someone is familiar with APW, it needs a serious update.

-Add Colt Cabana to APW, Face, Fun Babyface, Main Event.

-Remove Nicho El Millionario from APW.

-Add Boyce LeGrande to APW. Unsure of gimmick/affiliation.

-Delete the APW Tag Team Championship.

-Make Jeckles The Jester the APW Universal Heavyweight Champion. Lower its image to 22.

-Make Colt Cabana the APW Worldwide Internet Champion. Lower its image to 20.

I'm actually in the process of doing just that. Got about half of the roster's stats that's missing in game. Just waiting for Cagematch to fix their search function since they updated their website. I'll get it done.

Ted Dibiase shouldn't be 74 in charisma... Guy's just not that charismatic. He doesn't have much of a presence and isn't very entertaining on the mic either.

According to OWOW, Kiley McLean is only billed from Scotland. She's actually from Virginia. Change her nationality from European to American.

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/profiles/k/kiley-mclean.html

okay maybe i went a bit overboard with ted dibiase jr's charisma but i reckon he should be at 70 he aint great but he aint shit i mean cmon ezekial jackson has 72 charisma

Add Ronnie Ortiz (Jersey Shore) Non-Wrestler

Born: December 4, 1985

Weight: Not Sure Maybe Lightweight Cause He Is Only 5'6

Brawling: 32

Speed: 11

Technical: 4

Stiffness: 39

Selling: 28

Over: 35

Charisma: 58

Attitude: 66

Behavior: 62

Wage: $10'000

Nationality: American

Add Rudy Charles To TNA

Edited by Guinness-Mick

Just want to pop in here and say that if EVOLVE is going, Inter Species Wrestling should totally be re-added back to the database.

Beyond Wrestling would also be a good choice.

EDIT: And looking over the database after quickly downloading it, isn't Lucha Libra USA done as well?

EDIT again: Lucky Cannon got fired from the WWE ages ago. He should be set to open contract.

Edited by Black Majik

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add Ronnie Ortiz (Jersey Shore) Non-Wrestler

Born: December 4, 1985

Weight: Not Sure Maybe Lightweight Cause He Is Only 5'6

Brawling: 32

Speed: 11

Technical: 4

Stiffness: 39

Selling: 28

Over: 35

Charisma: 58

Attitude: 66

Behavior: 62

Wage: $10'000

Nationality: American

Is he staying in TNA or was it a one-off event?

Just want to pop in here and say that if EVOLVE is going, Inter Species Wrestling should totally be re-added back to the database.

Beyond Wrestling would also be a good choice.

EDIT: And looking over the database after quickly downloading it, isn't Lucha Libra USA done as well?

EDIT again: Lucky Cannon got fired from the WWE ages ago. He should be set to open contract.

Is ISW still doing shows? The last I heard of them was back in 2010? I know they are a Canadian promoter but I have not heard anything about them in sometime...

As for Lucha Libre USA, it is not a cut and dry answer if it is done or not. There are no shows to my knowledge announced but they still post web exclusive matches which were supposed to be Season 2 matches. It is by no means a Full Impact Pro or even Jersey All Pro (which should be removed as well) but there are no shows planned at the moment.

Yeah and he should be renamed to LC as per a previous post on the thread.

If stats could be found for him, Steve Weiner should be added to the game. He has become an announcer of sorts for CHIKARA and works elsewhere.

ISW's ran a ton of shows (well not a ton, but their regular five-six shows) this year and have already announced their first for next year. If any Canadian promoter seems dead, it's MaxPro, who haven't updated their website in quite sometime.

Beyond Wrestling should be added as well anyway due to them opening their shows to the public, and have had two shows in the past few months.

Even if you don't remove any of the companies, there's three free slots. Assuming people want to make a company, that's two free slots. Beyond and ISW should probably take both of them, unless somebody can bring up a good case for another.

Wrestling is Fun! could be added as a Development Company for CHIKARA but it isn't exactly confirmed to be related to the company yet. Everything points towards it though.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

ISW's ran a ton of shows (well not a ton, but their regular five-six shows) this year and have already announced their first for next year. If any Canadian promoter seems dead, it's MaxPro, who haven't updated their website in quite sometime.

Beyond Wrestling should be added as well anyway due to them opening their shows to the public, and have had two shows in the past few months.

Even if you don't remove any of the companies, there's three free slots. Assuming people want to make a company, that's two free slots. Beyond and ISW should probably take both of them, unless somebody can bring up a good case for another.

Wrestling is Fun! could be added as a Development Company for CHIKARA but it isn't exactly confirmed to be related to the company yet. Everything points towards it though.

All I know from Wrestling is Fun is that Colt Cabana is heavily behind it promoting it on his Art of Wrestling Podcast every week.

I was not sure about ISW as I only remember hearing a bit about the CT shows they ran in 2009 and 2010.

I agree that MaxPro should be removed as the last I heard about it was its launch.

There would be 29 if EVOLVE, JAPW and MaxPro are removed. I guess NCW Femme Fatales should be added in place of one. It is a different woman's promotion than those in already. Not sure on Beyond Wrestling though...

Change El Brazo to a tweener in AAA and give him a gender bender gimmick. Perhaps change his name to La Braza as well.

Add Gunner to AAA as a upper midcard pro USA heel.

Raise Dark Dragon's stiffness to 48, he hurt Sugi at a recent AAA show.

Rename Metal Blanco to Triton and make him a tweener.

Rename Palacio Negro to Titán and make him a tweener.

Add a stable in CMLL with Shocker as the leader, Metro, Triton and Titán called Los Joven Tapatios.

OK, wanted to chime in here. First, some notes on posts:

put Bret Hart, Edge, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin and The Rock on open contract

The reason they are on written deals is to prevent them from working for another company. To the best of my knowledge, none of the workers mentioned have worked for anyone except WWE.

Move Christy Hemme To Staff As A Announcer With 70 Talent I Think She Does A Good Job And She Has Said Numerous Times That She Is Not Wrestling Ever Again Move Jeremy Borash To Staff Aswell Also A Announcer With 74 Talent He Is Actually The Color Commentator For TNA Xplosion! Which Is Not Shown In The USA To My Knowledge Delete Michael Cole As A Non-Wrestler Just Have Him As A Announcer.

Well, if Hemme is only a Ring Announcer, that would fall under production. But, the bigger problem is, usually the minutes I move someone from worker to staff, they end up taking part in an angle or storyline that involves them wrestling. Currently, the bigggest culprit is Michael Cole. Just as I was about to move him back to an announcer, they started his "Cole Challenge" with Jim Ross. It's just a lot easier on my end to leave them as non-workers, as the only thing you can't do with them is play-by-play... I don't believe Hemme or Borash does PBP. Borash has announcer ticked, so he can still do color (as you mentioned he does for Xplosion).

Tick Superstar Look for Kevin Nash

Tick Superstar Look for ODB

I don't usually express my personal opinions, but these two, I don't agree with. Maybe it's just me, but I just don't see it in Nash anymore. As for ODB, her having "Diva" checked, IMO, is pushing it already. Feel free to chime in and, if others agree with these, fine, we'll give them SS Look. But, these were two I felt I had to get further opinions on.

As far as the DGUSA/EVOLVE merger, I'm gonna try to get that done before the update comes out, but no guarantees. What I will probably do initially is put all of the EVOLVE workers into DGUSA (that aren't already in DGUSA) to get one, all-encompassing roster. Pending on how they handle the merger, if we need to do a roster split later, we can do that. We can also adjust the roster, if we learn that any worker(s) won't be joining DGUSA, we can remove them. But, only having limited info this late in the month, I can only work on what I know.

Someone also mentioned that JAPW should be removed (Red?). Their last post in the news section on their website emntions a "relaunch this fall" that was posted in June... So, maybe we should hold off a bit? If we do remove JAPW, we'll be down to 30 promotions, meaning we could potentially fill 3 slots. I want to keep two open for the "Pinky & The Brain" scenario to potentially happen (even though, I have started the game literally 1000 times with 2 slots open and it's never happened... am I missing something?). I've pretty much determined that NCW-FF will be the next promotion to be added, as I have wanted to add them for a while. That leaves a minimum of one promotion slot that we can fill (2 if we remove JAPW). To be honest, I'm pretty against adding ISW back, but wouuld be willing to hear other ideas about what promotions should be in line to fill the vacancies.

Finally, if I had to guess, the December update should be out around this weekend (December 2-3). Obviously, with the holiday, I didn't work on the update this past week as I do in normal weeks, so I'll need to play a little catch-up. With Smackdown being live this Tuesday, I'll be able to make any changes based on what might happen on that as well. I might get the update out sooner, but wouldn't count on it.

-Bill

To be honest, I'm pretty against adding ISW back.

Why?

Legitimate question since you didn't explain it in your post.

Well, to be blunt, a fair chunk of their roster (that I've noticed anyway) consists of people dressing up in cow costumes, panda costumes, crab costumes and... Well, hopefully you get the idea. I've also found it to be a major pain in the ass to get info on those types of workers. When I have over 5400 workers in the game and have a list of around 50 that people want in ( and there is a quick, easy way to get the info, the last thing I'm gonna wanna do is spend time digging up info on some asshole in a cow, panda, or crab costume.

-Bill

I'm going to assume you mean recently, because Shawn, Austin and Bret have all worked for other companies. But I agree with OBD and Nash not having those 'traits', doesn't become them.

Well, I'm not talking about WCW and AWA, if that's what you mean.

The game is supposed to reflect current-time. if I gave them an open deal, those workers could, in theory, sign with TNA or ROH (or another company in the game). I highly doubt that will happen in real life, so I put them under a written in WWE to keep it from happening. I have to assume that, in real life, the three you mentioned have some sort of "legends" type deal in place that ensures that they don't show up for another wrestling promotion, unless the WWE ok's it.

It's the same reason I have Jerry Lawler on a written deal. While I know he's worked for other promotions from time to time, I have to think that the WWE has something in his contract that states that he can only do that if he's not working for WWE during the time of the event. I don't see Lawler missing WrestleMania (or hell, even an episode of RAW) because he has an indy commitment.

Hopefully, that makes sense.

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Someone also mentioned that JAPW should be removed (Red?). Their last post in the news section on their website emntions a "relaunch this fall" that was posted in June... So, maybe we should hold off a bit? If we do remove JAPW, we'll be down to 30 promotions, meaning we could potentially fill 3 slots. I want to keep two open for the "Pinky & The Brain" scenario to potentially happen (even though, I have started the game literally 1000 times with 2 slots open and it's never happened... am I missing something?). I've pretty much determined that NCW-FF will be the next promotion to be added, as I have wanted to add them for a while. That leaves a minimum of one promotion slot that we can fill (2 if we remove JAPW). To be honest, I'm pretty against adding ISW back, but wouuld be willing to hear other ideas about what promotions should be in line to fill the vacancies.

-Bill

JAPW has pushed back their return until early next year last I saw.

I do not see anything on their website, it is just on the forum that they vacated all of the JAPW titles and other than that, nothing of their forum... For this reason, I stand by saying JAPW should be removed from the game.

I'm going to assume you mean recently, because Shawn, Austin and Bret have all worked for other companies. But I agree with OBD and Nash not having those 'traits', doesn't become them.

Well, I'm not talking about WCW and AWA, if that's what you mean.

The game is supposed to reflect current-time. if I gave them an open deal, those workers could, in theory, sign with TNA or ROH (or another company in the game). I highly doubt that will happen in real life, so I put them under a written in WWE to keep it from happening. I have to assume that, in real life, the three you mentioned have some sort of "legends" type deal in place that ensures that they don't show up for another wrestling promotion, unless the WWE ok's it.

It's the same reason I have Jerry Lawler on a written deal. While I know he's worked for other promotions from time to time, I have to think that the WWE has something in his contract that states that he can only do that if he's not working for WWE during the time of the event. I don't see Lawler missing WrestleMania (or hell, even an episode of RAW) because he has an indy commitment.

Hopefully, that makes sense.

-Bill

I was just being awkward, although the game is kind of awkward in the sense that it restricts appearances like when Foley appeared in ROH or what have you. Preferably I'd make them into non-wrestlers and not have them contracted to anyone, but your way makes sense within the game itself.

ODB should never have had diva. I think I argued that point a couple years ago and got flamed, but she's even less attractive now, if that's possible. Not saying she isn't a talented wrestler, but she's not a diva at all, and definitely doesn't have superstar look.

I don't think Nash has Superstar Look anymore. He's menacing, but he's not Big Sexy now.