EWB Fantasy Basketball

The season doesn't count, I'm like the Lakers or Boston it's all about the playoffs. You are like the Spurs, a workhorse but something nobody wants to see, well not you personally :blush: But you are losing, and losing badly. 9-1 isn't out of the question.

Congratulations go to Tyler for winning season 1 of the EWB Fantasy Basketball league.

Most of you will be invited back next year and I hope you all choose to participate again. I'll probably get next year's league organized around early September so we have ample time to make decisions on drafting and any potential roster/rule changes.

Well done Tyler, you murdered me. Congratulations, you truly are the master of fantasy basketball. I will dedicate my self to improving in the off-season and will be back stronger than ever.

I also had a cracked skull and broken ribs.