House Music

TheTruth

Love it. Probably my favorite genre, by far.

House tracks I love

Beautiful Life - Gui Boratto

Rude Awakening - Roman Flugel

Happy House - The Juan Maclean

Manic - Azari & III

Miura - Metro Area

Drop the Pressure - Mylo

Wake App - Crookers

Time - Tiger & Woods

Floor - Paper Clip People

Everybody Get on the Decks - Sonny Foderra

I Think I Like It - Fake Blood

There are also the classics like Jack Your Body, Blind, MyMyMy, Flat Beat, Around the World, Theme from S'Express, Da Funk, Move your Body, Where's Your Head At, Red Alert, Groove is in the Heart, Insomnia, Like Some Dream (I Can't Stop Deaming), Percolator... etc, etc, etc.

EDIT: and if you are looking for a stellar DJ mix, the Juan Maclean DJ Kicks is my money for one of the most solid DJ mixes around.

Edited by RockPaperScissors

My thoughts on the genre are that it never quite captured me back in the day. Started my clubbing spree with Trance around '99-'00 then progressed to Hard House and then Techno before drifting back into Breakbeat and then into Electroclash, IDM and bleepy Electro.

House music is one of those things i've been in and out of. I love Electro (Le Castlevania, Designer Drugs, Wolfgang Gartner) and some Drum n Bass. Not a fan of Dubstep even though I had a little phase (Rusko is still badass though.) and Trance really is'nt my cup of tea.

If you like straight up house check out Grum, Sweedish House Mafia, anything off of the Ministry of Sound label, Axwell and Aviici