Football Manager And Champ Manager 5

Guest The Real Deal

Guest The Real Deal

Hey guys any chance if any news comes out you could post it all in here?

Football Manager I will most certainly be getting as it just looks awsome, espically the mind games :)

From what I've read on championshipmanager.co.uk Championship Manager 5 doesn't look that good at all, they've released 3 screenshots and barely anything on what's new in it whilst Football Manager has dozens of screenshots and info.

Release Dates

============

Championship Manager 5 = September 24th I believe

Football Manager 2005 = November or December I think :/

Guest Red Devil

Football Manager will be great. Under a new name but we all know it's the REAL CM 04/05 and like always it improves greatly and i can spend my cash on a game i know i will enjoy.

Guest The Real Deal

I don't know where to put this im going to be starting a diary on CM 03/04 and was looking to know what you's would rather read a Man City one or a Division 1 one?

If a division 1 one then who?

So let me make sure I understand this properly.

FM is CM under a new name. FM will be released as an upgrade to the CM engine, and won't be ready until November / December time.

CM5 is a new engine built from scratch by a new team.

So, how the fuck can CM5 have a September release date, when they have to code an entire game from scratch?

CM5 is so gonna be a rush job. They are just releasing it earlier so they have a head start on FM which they know all proper CM fans will choose. Maybe they think people will by CM5 to tide them over till FM2005 comes out. This could have been the case but with such an early release date, this will probably have a ton of bugs much like CM4.

maybee CM 5 returnes the series to being a playebell game  :D

Sounds like the words of a man with a shoddy PC ;)

Nah, more like a man that couldend win annything in this game even wen using the transfair cheat ore some trainer, wich usualy already is something i absolutly hate todo, CM4 + CM04/05 just did not work out wen you started with a smal club, no matter what you did with the team, and that just sucks, of cause the people here that all took the bigname clubs were raving all the way, but i like to start smal and this game did not provide that option as posible even with heavy cheating... i liked the older CM games far better, Anstoss 3 still owns them all annyway :P

I have taken Leyton Orient, starting out in Division 3/League Two, to the top half of Division 1/The Championship in sucsessive seasons. It is quite easy to do something with a small team if you know what you are doing and are willing to spend hours scouting players and getting lots of free transfers.

And as for CM5/FM, I will be stepping over my own Grandmother to get my hands on FM. Screw CM5, I will try the demo but I don't think I will be buying it

Will FM05 have an editor. Every year I buy Cm off my friends and it doesn't have an editor. So I think I'm going to the shop this year and getting it. Hopefully it has an editor. I can't stand David Seaman being in my game when he shouldn't be.