EWR 2012 Stats Update: January ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Thanks Bill

Notes that seem to have been missed or recently confirmed:

El Terrible is the new CMLL World Heavyweight champion.

Rename Alebrije to Kraneo.

Rename the Kraneo entry for Bombero Infernal to Kraneo IWRG.

Rename Histeria II to Morphosis.

Add a stable for CMLL called Trio Sensacion with Marco Corelone, Maximo and Rush.

Marco Corelone should have cocky as his CMLL gimmick.

Masato Tanaka should have a touring comitment to New Japan (NJPW.)

Add a tag team for Masato Tanaka and Yujiro at 3 exp.

Billy El Malo should be face in AAA.

Escoria should be face in AAA.

CIMA should be the Open the Dream Gate champion. Raise it's prestige to 55.

Raise the prestige of the Open the Freedom Gate to 50.

Add the Open the Brave Gate at 48 prestige and Ricochet as the champion. Tick it as a lightweight title.

Add the Open the Twin Gate at 45 prestige and Akira Tozawa and BxB Hulk as the champions.

CIMA and Ricochet should be the Open the United Gate champions. Raise its prestige to 40.

The DGUSA/EVOLVE roster should be altered drastically. A majority of the EVOLVE guys not in Dragon Gate USA already are now gone.

BTW should we add the WWE legends that are gonna participate in WWE Legends House to WWE?

I can go either way. Who is the cast anyway?

Change R-Truth to a face

I'd say Tweener. Just because he's suddenly feuding with The Miz doesn't necessarily mean a face turn.

I agree, that's what I suggested last month when he first returned as he still seems to be conspiracy victim R-Truth.

Add Chase Owens

Chase Owens

Real Deal

Lightweight

B 55

S 66

T 73

Stiff 63

Selling 72

Over 20

Ch 68

Attitude 87

Behavior 90

Wage 6,000

Speaks, Nationality American

Primary Finisher: Cross Armbar(Submission)

Secondary Finisher:STF(Submission)

Employer: None

Check SS Look

Edited by Kustimonia

Change R-Truth to a face

I'd say Tweener. Just because he's suddenly feuding with The Miz doesn't necessarily mean a face turn.

I agree, that's what I suggested last month when he first returned as he still seems to be conspiracy victim R-Truth.

No problem like. It just seems like he's been getting face reactions from the crowd. Attacking Miz may be the main factor in that though

Bull Nakano has just announced her retirement from wrestling on her twitter account make her a non-worker

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/22435/ExWWE-Womens-Champion-Bull-Nakano-Retires-From-Professional-Wrestling/

Nakano hasn't wrestled in about ten years, and not regularly since her retirement in 1997, so she should have already been a non-wrestler.

Thanks Bill!

-Raise Samu's selling to 73 and charisma to 61. Check Menacing.

-Raise Afa Jr.'s selling to 74.

-Change Alex Colon to a face in CZW. Gimmick: Bad Ass.

-Change Rich Swann to a face in CZW. Gimmick: Fun Babyface. Change him to a Highlight Reel in DG-USA.

-Change Chrissy Rivera to a face in CZW. Gimmick: Fun Babyface.

-Change Robby Mireno to a face in CZW.

-Change Ruckus to a face in CZW.

-Make Adam Cole and upper mid carder in CZW.

-Make Sami Callihan a tweener in DG-USA.

-Make Masada a face, upper mid carder in CZW.

-Change Joe Gacy's CZW gimmick to Bad Ass.

-Raise CZW's PI to 88, Production to 65, and their Merchandise to 50. Raise their Training School to Good.

-Add MCW Rage TV to Regional Network, Wednesday, Early Evening.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add Jimmy Rave to the ROH roster. He returned to fued w/Nana and the Embassy.

i think that was a one time thing, similar to hero coming up in Philly, if he shows up there i would agree. till then it seemed more of a passing of the torch to Ciampa as the crown jewel of the Embassy

Hero would be having his second appearance for RoH in Philly based on accepting Roderick Strong's open challenge at Final Battle. So perhaps add Chris Hero to RoH again.

Add Jimmy Rave to the ROH roster. He returned to fued w/Nana and the Embassy.

i think that was a one time thing, similar to hero coming up in Philly, if he shows up there i would agree. till then it seemed more of a passing of the torch to Ciampa as the crown jewel of the Embassy

Hero would be having his second appearance for RoH in Philly based on accepting Roderick Strong's open challenge at Final Battle. So perhaps add Chris Hero to RoH again.

i can see that, but with announcing going away from PWG for a while last month and another offer at a physical from WWE (he failed the last time) i would wait to see what he has to say at the ROH homecoming. if he says he's back then i don't have to sign him every time i start a ROH game lol

Edited by pie-is-good112

This was posted on a forum I'm admin at. Don't know the source.

- Former WWE Diva Maria Kanellis appeared at last night's Ring of Honor TV tapings in Baltimore, Maryland with her boyfriend Mike Bennett, continuing to work as heels.

Maria is now being called the "First Lady of ROH."

After making her second appearance for the company, she is confirmed for the Ring of Honor shows in Miami during WrestleMania 28 weekend.

Add Maria to RoH?

-Add Joel and Wil Maximo to WWC, they are the WWC Tag Team Champions.

-Check Menacing for Billy Dream.

-Make Tyler Hilton the MCW Heavyweight Champion.

-Add Rich Myers and Earl the Pearl to MCW, Heel, Old School Heel.

-Vacate the MCW Tag Team Championship.

-Add the MCW Cruiserweight Championship. 16 Prestige. Lightweight. Ryan McBride is the champ.

-Vacate the MCW Rage TV Championship.

-Raise Tyler Hilton's brawl to 48, speed to 50, technical to 44, stiffness to 38, and charisma to 60.

--I'd remove JJ Dillon from the workers list and put him as a road agent or writer, with a talent in the high 80s for whichever he is put as.

-Add D Edwards to the game (as a referee):

D Edwards

Male

June

Wages: 19,000

Talent: 83

Backstage: 100

-Raise BJ's brawl to 73 and selling to 61. Change his primary finisher to Cutter (Impact). I can't find any sources for his age but he looks older than 20. I haven't found any good pictures or HQ video of him, but put him at somewhere around 26-29 at least.

-Add Tommy Diablo to WWC, Heel, Old School Heel. Raise his brawl to 48. Lower his wages to 11,000. Make him the WWC Junior Heavyweight Champion.

-Vacate the WWC Puerto Rican Championship. Does anyone have stats for Gilbert? I'll look for some matches later tonight and try to make some for him.

-Retire the WWC Television Championship.

-Make Black Rose the WWC Women's Champion.

-Raise WWC's production values to 55.

-Raise Victor Jovica's talent to 72. He has been wrestling since the 70s, making him far older that 44. Raise his age to 65 (guesstimate).

-Remove Escobar from IWA.

-Change Savio Vega's gimmick in IWA to People's Boss.

Edited by KrisClassic

Bull Nakano has just announced her retirement from wrestling on her twitter account make her a non-worker

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/22435/ExWWE-Womens-Champion-Bull-Nakano-Retires-From-Professional-Wrestling/

Nakano hasn't wrestled in about ten years, and not regularly since her retirement in 1997, so she should have already been a non-wrestler.

She's not in the data, although I have considered putting her in, as a Non-Wrestler... Thoughts?

-Bill