[EWR] January 1992 Scenario

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This is a really cool time period. It was before WCW introduced Nitro, before WWF started Monday Night Raw, before wrestling really started doing live television and before it started appealing toward wider audiences and adults instead of families and kids. I was looking over the latest update, and there's a lot of work left to be done. I see a lot of finishers left blank, some stats that haven't been done, and some weird stuff like Chad Austin being named voChad Austin, etc. But I can see you've done quite a bit of work as well. It's going to take a lot of time. It took me literally YEARS to get the 1998 scenario to where it's virtually complete (though I didn't work on it much during some points as I got tired of doing it... it's tedious).

I hope you stick with it and get it done, but I can tell there's a lot of stats I don't personally agree with (like Hogan having a higher brawl than British Bulldog, or Bret Hart only having an 84 in tech). But I want to see a really complete 1992 scenario, and given the impressive list of wrestlers and staff and everything else you're putting into the game with all the details, I'm excited for it.

EDIT: I could be missing him, but I don't see 2 Cold Scorpio in the scenario?

I don't see Mean Mark Callous aka The Undertaker either.

I don't see Rey Misterio Jr. either, and I tried searching under his other names.

Edited by Mancuerda

Hulk Hogan had a great year in 1991 - good match with Slaughter, fun matches in SWS and a great match against Tenryu in December whereas Davey Boy Smith had an average match against Warlord. I know he was carried by Bret Hart at Summerslam 92. I felt he improve when he came back in 1994/1995.

As for the blank finishers, what should I put for jobbers ?

• 1 month later...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n11nq1n3o0lslit/DATA.zip

THIS IS THE FINAL VERSION OF MY DATA

Wrestlers don't have stats :

Spoiler

Brett & Matt Derringer PWA

Matematicos

Rey Cobra
Dinamicos
Aguila India
Lynx
Zeus (Ray Richard)