EWB Fantasy Baseball Draft Discussion

sahyder1

Guest mr. potato head

Would we want to consider moving to 12 hours for later rounds?

I'm not against it, though my work schedule would likely necessitate me throwing sahyder my list of desired picks.

Yeah, I don't know that I'd be able to make those deadlines all the time either, I just think it would speed the process along a bit.

Guest mr. potato head

To be honest, I'll make my first couple of picks then probably just go off of Yahoo's rankings anyway.

You do realize it's been your pick since the board went back up, right? :shifty:

I think we can proceed as we are until about 10 days to go to the season. At that point lets do at least a round a day via e-mail Everyone sends me a list based on where they pick in that day's round? Leave last couple of days to use waivers to fill out rosters.

Thoughts?

I guess. If you're willing to create that work for yourself. Why don't we all send you lists of 28 players? That way we can knock off 2 rounds that way.

That'll work too. That is the downside of a board draft and the board being down for a couple of days didn't help matters.

Are we aiming to fill every spot or just a set number of rounds? Trying to finalize a list to ship to sahyder and I need to know just how far we're going on this draft.

We'll try getting as many rounds in as possible for next week using current format. Will use e-mail lists to speed up after that.

• Like 2