TEW 2005 1999 BETA

I'd love to give it a try and let you know what I think, however I'd much rather be able to download it as one file rather than all individually. Hit download all, tells you to install a toolbar, and then still doesnt let you download them as a whole.

Put them all into a zip or rar file. Also I downloaded them all individually and it still appears to be files missing, it won't show up in the database options without C&Ping across files from another database.

• 2 weeks later...

Well first thing I noticed is that the WWF certainly needs more than 5 Million. I'd say at least 8 if not 10. WCW is fine at 15 Mil.

I'd also make Vince the owner, as well as being the head booker.

For events, remove the 2000 from Wrestlemania, not nessicary to have it.

Adelphia and Time Warner could be added as PPV providers.

Edited by tougie

if you make vince owner and booker they will put someone as booker in the first few weeks so its better to put someone as booker

Well in that case, add Chris Kreski to the game, he's the one who replaced Russo and was around until November 2000.

• 3 months later...