EWR 2012 Stats Update: March ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

-Uncheck SS Look for Christina Von Eerie. Add her to DG-USA. Heel. Manager of all of the wrestlers in the Mad Blankey stable. Add her to said stable.

Disagree.

I agree with Kirkland, she has a unique look for women. Sure Shelly is goth but there is no punk looking women in wrestling. I say for this, CVE has a superstar look.

Unique =/= superstar look. MAYBE Fonz Factor, but not SS Look. She just doesn't at all look like a star.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

More DGUSA Spoiler:

Add Samurai Del Sol to DGUSA as a lower midcard face with a luchadore gimmick.

Add El Generico to DGUSA as an upper midcard face with a luchadore gimmick? He debuted during the Mania shows and will be on the next Evolve show in Toronto.

Perhaps make Low-Ki tweener with an arrogant gimmick because he is saying that all of DGUSA and EVOLVE need toprove themselves to him.

In a personal note, I am waiting for Mochi to concuss him.

Edit: AAA Spoilers:

Add Taya Valkyrie to AAA as an evil foreigner manager.

Add Taya Valkyrie and Teddy Hart to Perros Del Mal.

KEEP Halloween in AAA and the Perros Del Mal stable. He seems to be staying with them at least for AAA stuff. (source)

Make Cinthia Moreno a tweener, she has started teaming with RudosMy link. (source)

Add a friendship between Alex Koslov/Peter Orlov and Prince Devitt. (source)

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

On the Saturday show Low Ki came off as being very face-ish. I'd say Face, rather Ice Man, Legitimate Athlete, Man on a Mission, Bad Ass, or No Gimmick Needed.

-Check Announcer for Drew Blood. Raise his charisma to 63.

-Check Booker for Joe Gacy.

-Raise Ace Darling's brawl to 45, stiffness to 43, and selling to 74.

Edited by KrisClassic