EWR 2012 Stats Update: March ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Dunno if this has been fixed since January, but April Hunter is 37, not 40.

I don't think so... Everything I have ever seen on April indicated her age at being 40. April is probably my favorite female wrestler, and I've never seen anything that said her birthday was anything other than 1971.

FCW Stuff:

change James Bronson's gimmick to Bully. raise his tech to at least 60. he looked solid against Dash this past week.

raise Paige's tech to at least 38 or so. she looked pretty good in limited work.

change Summer Rae's gimmick to staff member or authority figure.

change Maxine's gimmick to slut (she hits on absolutely every guy).

Add a friendship between Rob Van Dam and Shelly Martinez

http://shellymartinezblog.tumblr.com/post/19779445069/greenvenus10-therealrvd-and-me-thecomedystore

Tick booker for Orlando Jordan

From wikipedia:

As of June 2011, Jordan is the co-owner, along with independent wrestler Luke Hawx, of WildKat Sports & Entertainment, a professional wrestling training center located just outside of New Orleans, LA. Their school has since spawned a National Wrestling Alliance territory, NWA WildKat.
Edited by Sping

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add a friendship between Rob Van Dam and Shelly Martinez

http://shellymartinezblog.tumblr.com/post/19779445069/greenvenus10-therealrvd-and-me-thecomedystore

Tick booker for Orlando Jordan

From wikipedia:

As of June 2011, Jordan is the co-owner, along with independent wrestler Luke Hawx, of WildKat Sports & Entertainment, a professional wrestling training center located just outside of New Orleans, LA. Their school has since spawned a National Wrestling Alliance territory, NWA WildKat.

Tick booker for Luke Hawx too. Perhaps add a friendship between the two.

Dragon Gate USA notes from Memorial Gate (credit to iHEARTdg):

Add World-1 International as a stable in DGUSA with Masato Yoshino, Naruki Doi, Pac, Ricochet & Rich Swann.

Rename Mondailong/Super Shenlong to Mondai Ryu.

Add Prince Devitt as a midcard face for CMLL with a foreign star gimmick.

Edit: Add Sangriento to ROH and rename to The Amazing Red.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Tick shooting ability for Konnan

Wikipedia:

While in the Navy, he trained as a boxer, becoming the Californian Middleweight Amateur Boxing Champion in 1982 and 1983.[7] He also represented the United States in fights around the world.[7]

Rename Darren Burridge to Greg Burridge (He starts to use that name at the begging of 2011)

Add Darren Burridge and Rainbow Kid to Greg Burridge alter-egos.

http://www.cagematch...e/?id=2&nr=2527

Hornswoggle should be a non-wrestler, because he only had matches occasionally, and he has no wrestler to manage.

Madison Rayne and AJ Lee should turn to tweener

People like Alex Riley, Drew McIntyre, Heath Slater, Tyson Kidd and more should low they over to 64-66, since they only appear in NXT/Superstars, and occasionally in a main show.

Kevin Nash should be removed from the WWE, he doesn't appear on TV since December and he show in twitter that he wants to return to TNA.

Hector Guerrero and Jeremy Borash should be removed as a workers and create it at TNA Announcers staff.

Don West and So Cal Val should be removed as a workers and create it at TNA Production staff.

Al Snow should be removed as a worker and create it at TNA Road Agents staff.

Michael Cole should be removed as a worker and create it at WWE Announcer staff. Make he the main Announcer of "Raw Supershow" and WWE PPV.

Joseph Mercury should be removed as a worker and create it at WWE Trainer staff.

Sean Waltman and Jesse James should be removed as a workers and create it at WWE Road Agents staff.

Dusty Rhodes should be removed as a worker and create it at WWE Writer Staff. Make he the booker of FCW.

Tod Gordon should be removed as a worker and create it as a Owner.

Lilian Garcia should be removed as a worker and create it at WWE Production Staff.

Ranjin Sigh should be removed as a worker. He's a double of Dave Kapoor.

(I'm the only one who is tired of do that "remove as a worker and send to staff" every month?)

Pic Rename suggestion:

Shelton_Benjamin to S_Benjamin

Michelle_McCool to M_McCool

Ted_DiBiase_Jr. to T_DiBiase_Jr.

Candice_Michelle to C_Michelle

(thats because if you have more then 1 picture for that worker, and if you want to switch it, the game says that the name of the file is too long)

Edited by SpanishMen

Hector Guerrero and Jeremy Borash should be removed as a workers and create it at TNA Announcers staff.

Don West and So Cal Val should be removed as a workers and create it at TNA Production staff.

Al Snow should be removed as a worker and create it at TNA Road Agents staff.

Michael Cole should be removed as a worker and create it at WWE Announcer staff. Make he the main Announcer of "Raw Supershow" and WWE PPV.

Joseph Mercury should be removed as a worker and create it at WWE Trainer staff.

Sean Waltman and Jesse James should be removed as a workers and create it at WWE Road Agents staff.

Dusty Rhodes should be removed as a worker and create it at WWE Writer Staff. Make he the booker of FCW.

Tod Gordon should be removed as a worker and create it as a Owner.

Lilian Garcia should be removed as a worker and create it at WWE Production Staff.

Ranjin Sigh should be removed as a worker. He's a double of Dave Kapoor.

(I'm the only one who is tired of do that "remove as a worker and send to staff" every month?)

Here's the problem with these: It seems as if, any time I move a worker to staff, as most of these sugggest, they end up working a match or an angle and then, everyone clamors for them to be in as a worker. Here's some notes regarding each:

West and So Cal Val: Honestly, I don't follow TNA much, but I know both have been in angles/storylines before. The game currently doesn't need any staff members to "run properly," so I don't see why having them as workers is a big deal.

Al Snow is scheduled to wrestle next month at the "Extreme Reunion" event.

Cole and Jesse James both were in the Royal Rumble.

Dunno about Mercury's status, but certainly wouldn't be surprised to see him working in the Indys or even at FCW shows.

Tod Gordon and Dusty probably could be moved, although Dusty does find his way onto WWE TV every so often.

Lilian has been in angles and has even worked a match... Again, it's not like the WWE needs staff members (hell, I'm pretty sure they cut half gtheir staff on day one anyway) so I don't see the big deal there.

As for Singh, he was just featured on WWE.com's "Bring it back" : http://www.wwe.com/inside/bring-it-back-ranjin-singh

Doesn't mean that he is coming back, but wouldn't surprise me if he did.

We can discuss these, but if I do end up moving them to staff, I'm not going to be eager to move them back to a worker if they end up appearing in a wrestling/storyline capacity.

Pic Rename suggestion:

Shelton_Benjamin to S_Benjamin

Michelle_McCool to M_McCool

Ted_DiBiase_Jr. to T_DiBiase_Jr.

Candice_Michelle to C_Michelle

(thats because if you have more then 1 picture for that worker, and if you want to switch it, the game says that the name of the file is too long)

People have more than one pic for a worker? To be honest, dunno how much of an isue this really is for everyone...

Problem is, then I'd have to rename any worker/staff member with a name longer than 16 characters. Big pain in the ass to do. Then, if someone has 10 pics for someone, I'd have to rename any anme with 15 characters in it. See how this could be a problem?

If you have more than one pic per worker, why not just rename the "extra" pics to whatever you want? So, for example, you could have Sean_Waltman for the normal pic, but set his other gimmicks to Syxx, 1-2-3_Kid, etc...? Hope that makes sense. Because renaming pics just to appease what I'm guessing is a small amount of people (those who actually have multiple pics and have a problem naming them differently in order to work) would be a major pain and likely time consuming... Time I could be using to catch up on stuff that I havent' gotten done.

Anyway, figured I'd chime in and let everyone know that I'm planning to have the April Update out by Saturday afternoon. Can't promise I'll get to everything, but I want this update out before WrestleMania, so chances are good, I'll have it done by Sunday morning at the latest, regardless of how much mroe stuff I get updated.

-Bill

West and So Cal Val: Honestly, I don't follow TNA much, but I know both have been in angles/storylines before. The game currently doesn't need any staff members to "run properly," so I don't see why having them as workers is a big deal.

Cole and Jesse James both were in the Royal Rumble.

-Bill

I reckon just do these, I don't see Don West being used in an angle again and TNA could do with more staff members.

Keep Sean Waltman as a non-worker as well, he still does shows.