EWR 2012 Stats Update: March ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I would have Sim Snuka's overness at 42, likewise with Afa Jr.

-Check Menacing for Typhoon. Raise his charisma to 59. Add a loyalty to Dusty Rhodes.

Afa Jr./Manu was never really over during his time in WWE though. I would put him at 28 and no higher.

Got a fundamental question: how to deal with strikeforce. afaik they got bought out by ufc (yesterday news)

Was Strikeforce even in the game?

Strikeforce was purchased by Zuffa, LLC quite a while ago. They're the same parent company that runs the UFC. It'd be like one corporate entity owning two separate brands, though I wouldn't do a brand split as UFC and Strikeforce don't regularly exchange talent. But anyway, since MMA orgs are not in EWR, it doesn't really matter.

I would have Sim Snuka's overness at 42, likewise with Afa Jr.

-Check Menacing for Typhoon. Raise his charisma to 59. Add a loyalty to Dusty Rhodes.

Afa Jr./Manu was never really over during his time in WWE though. I would put him at 28 and no higher.

He is still a bit over on the indys, enough to headline, including INCREDIBLY over in his home promotion, so I think 42 is fair.

Overall, I think you should make some stats higher. Especially the guy who in real life are capable of five star matches. For example, Punk's technical should at least be 90. Ziggler's tech should be in the 80's. Eddie Edwards should have all stats around 80. Davey Richards should have 90s for brawl and tech. Etc.

Add a friendship between Harry Smith and Kevin Nash

Add a friendship between Harry Smith and Sean Waltman

Add a friendship between Robbie E and Kevin Nash

Add a friendship between Robbie E and Sean Waltman

Add a friendship between Tammy Lynn Sytch and Kevin Nash

Add a friendship between Tammy Lynn Sytch and Sean Waltman

Move The Rock to Raw

Edited by Sping

-- The Pro Wrestling Torch reports that independent wrestler Brodie Lee was signed a WWE developmental deal. Lee is almost seven feet tall and is the latest Dragon Gate USA wrestler to be signed by WWE.

Add Brodie Lee to WWE.

Wrestlezone has a conflicting report up, so I wouldn't do anything yet.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

By the way, I would leave Cole as a character. You never know when they'll bring him back as more than a commentator.

Josh Matthews wrestled in 2004 but never wrestled again. IMO Cole should be back as an announcer.

Edit: Right now WWE has 5 writers: Brian Gerwitz (Executive of Creative,) Ed Koskey (SmackDown's head writer,) Kevin Eck, Dave Kapoor (RAW's head writer) & Tom Cassielo. I am not sure what to do about the others. I do know Keith Elliot Greenberg is more of a ghost writer for wrestling biography than a creative member so he could become a producer. Also Michael Hayes is now the head road agent and should be an agent again.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

By the way, I would leave Cole as a character. You never know when they'll bring him back as more than a commentator.

Josh Matthews wrestled in 2004 but never wrestled again. IMO Cole should be back as an announcer.

That was in 2004. Cole's last stint as a worker was less than three months ago. If anything, create a double in the workers list and staff.

-Raise Alex Colon's technical to 59 and overness to 38.

-Raise Rich Swann's overness to 46.

-Raise Mark Krieger's brawl to 45, technical to 56, stiffness to 39, selling to 68, and charisma to 68.

-Raise Joey Image's brawl to 45, stiffness to 40, and charisma to 67.

-Add Shane Strickland to the game:

Shane Strickland

Strickland

Male, Lightweight

September, 22 years old

B 34

S 73

T 49

Stiff 41

Selling 77

O 16

C 74

Att 92

Behav 91

Check SS Look, High Spots, and Shooting Ability.

$4,000

450 Splash (Top Rope)

Superkick (Impact)

CZW, opener, face, Fun Babyface

-Raise BLKOUT IV's experience to 15.

-Raise Runaways' experience to 35.

-Raise Azrieal and Bandito Jr.'s experience to 12.

-Activate Powers of Pain.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Japan notes:

Rename KONO to Masayuki Kono. He reverted to the name after All Japan reinstated him due to the Super Hate attack by TARU.

Add a tag team for Masayuki Kono and Minoru Tanaka called Stacks of Arms. Put their experience at 15.

Put Super Hate as a non-worker due to the beatdown. There is no window for his return.

Kinya Oyanagei's Cobra War Twist should be a submission move. Add him to Michinoku Pro. Add Nitohei Oyanagi, Kinya Oyanagi, Billy Oyanagi and Omachi Man as alter egos.

Rename Maguro Ooma to Manjimaru.

Remove Ronin AAA from AAA and remove the NOAH commitment and make it to Michinoku Pro. Rename him to Yapper Man #2.

Rename Milanito Collection AT to Yapper Man #1.

Rename Speed Of Sound to Yapper Man 1 and 2.

Remove the NOAH commitment for Sugi.

That was in 2004. Cole's last stint as a worker was less than three months ago. If anything, create a double in the workers list and staff.

-Raise Mark Krieger's brawl to 45, technical to 56, stiffness to 39, selling to 68, and charisma to 68.

I don't really count being in the Rumble and taking a bump, being a worker. I would delete him as a worker add him back as an announcer for realism sake as he and King are the RAW and PPV team.

Deactivate if not, perhaps delete the Paris team. There is no record of them teaming through Cagematch.

Off-topic: Glad to see Mark improving. I went to college with him and I saw my first two indies thanks to him.

Edit:

I'll wait on the Brodie Lee to WWE rumors until something concrete happens such as pulled off bookings or he appears in FCW...

Edit:

Add Makoda as an alter ego for Madoka.

Rename Minoru to Minoru Tanaka.

Add Swann Hansen as an alter ego for Rich Swann, he wrestled as this to win the Owari Gate from Stalker Ichikawa.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Change Lex Luger to Medical

Make David Kenin unsackable (he is on the Board of Directors)

Make Joseph Perkins unsackable (he is on the Board of Directors)

Make Kevin Dunn unsackable (he is on the Board of Directors)

Gerarld Briscoe's a talent scout, maybe change him to production?

Change R-Truth to face

Add a dislike between Ric Flair and Kevin Nash

Edited by Sping

-Raise Brain Damage's wages to 13,000. Raise his overness to 46.

-Raise Danny Havoc's wages to 11,000. Raise his overness to 45.

-Change tHURTeen's name to Lucky tHURTeen. Update alter egos accordingly.

-Raise Adam Cole's wages to 14,000. Change him to a face in CZW, Cocky.

-Raise AR Fox's overness to 43.

-Raise Azrieal's overness to 37.

-Raise Bandito Jr.'s overness to 37.

-Raise Dave Crist's overness to 41.

-Raise Jake Crist's overness to 41.

-Raise Dewey Donovan's overness to 32. Lower his wages to 7,000.

-Raise DJ Hyde's overness to 52.

-Raise Drake Younger's wages to 13,000. Raise his overness to 50.

-Raise Drew Blood's overness to 32.

-Raise Greg Excellent's wages to 13,000. Raise his brawl to 71 and overness to 48.

-Raise Joe Gacy's overness to 39.

-Raise Ryan Slater's overness to 39.

-Raise Kimber Lee's overness to 30.

-Remove Kylie Pierce from CZW.

-Raise Larry Legend's overness to 38 and charisma to 82.

-Raise Masada's overness to 50.

-Raise Mia Yim's stiffness to 61 and overness to 46. Check High Spots. Turn her face in CZW, Girl Power.

-Raise Mr. Tofiga's overness to 33.

-Raise Niles Young's overness to 36.

-Raise Robby Mireno's selling to 54 and overness to 32.

-Raise Rory Mondo's overness to 35.

-Raise Ryan McBride's overness to 36.

-Raise Scotty Vortekz' wages to 11,000.

-Raise Uhaa Nation's brawl to 63 and overness to 44. Check High Spots.

-Add Samuray Del Sol to CZW. Face, Mid-Card, Luchadore. Raise his overness to 42. Check High Spots. Raise his wages to 9,000.

-Lower Scotty The Hotty's wages to 38,000.

-Lower Scotty Rigg's wages to 21,000.

-Timothy Thatcher is the APW Universal Champion.

-Raise the CZW Wired Television Championship's image to 35.

-Raise the CZW World Heavyweight Championship's image to 50.

-Raise the CZW World Junior Heavyweight Championship's image to 48.

-Raise the CZW Ultraviolent Underground Championship's image to 35.

-Logan Shulu is the ICW World Heavyweight Champion. I don't think he is in the game, so vacate it.

-It REALLY is time to remove IWA. No one has the sources to keep it up to date.

Edited by KrisClassic

I don't really count being in the Rumble and taking a bump, being a worker. I would delete him as a worker add him back as an announcer for realism sake as he and King are the RAW and PPV team

Lilian Garcia is in, too. And why is this such a big problem, it is not an apocalypse, if he is not a commentator.

Edited by Dr. Flexy