EWR Color Mod

I love those backgrounds. I'm considering going back to EWR from TEW since 05's history feature is really bugging the hell out of me. These might find use with me.

Or I might just take my favorite 2 and work out a TEW skin if thats alright with you.

I love those backgrounds. I'm considering going back to EWR from TEW since 05's history feature is really bugging the hell out of me. These might find use with me.

Or I might just take my favorite 2 and work out a TEW skin if thats alright with you.

That's fine.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Would it be possible for you to make a grungy type background. A little darker grey than the one you already have made?

Here's two that I put together really quick. A dark one and a little lighter one.

Grungecore_Black.jpg?t=1335981643

Grungecore_Dark_Gray.jpg?t=1335981669

They can also all be found here: http://s903.photobucket.com/albums/ac234/GVSG/My%20Images/EWR%20Backgrounds/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Out of interest, does using this create any RTE? I'm always wary of new things in EWR fucking up games >_>

The editing was carefully done, so there shouldn't be any errors. Tested multiple times and if there ever was an error, I fixed it.

• 3 months later...