TEW05 Real World Update: May 2012

Here is the May update with inclusions from last nights Raw.

Data: DIRECT (under TEW05 Index) / RAPIDSHARE

Pic Pack: DIRECT (under TEW10 Index)

Belts & Logos: RAPIDSHARE

Previous databases hosted on EddieG's site at GNETWORK.TK and Idols's at EWWAREHOUSE.INFO along with other EWR and TEW databases.

• Like 2

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Thank you!

Remove Kikutaro from Dragon Gate.

Remove Taku Anzawa from Dragon Gate.

Remove Uhaa Nation from Dragon Gate (he has not been back since the new year before getting injured.)

Add Taku Iwasa to Dragon Gate at 10 years of experience.

Raise Eita Kobayashi's years of service in Dragon Gate to 1.

Raise Mondai Ryu's years of service in Dragon Gate to 5. (Started as APE Kimata)

Raise Super Shenlong's years of service in Dragon Gate to 1.

The stable entry for Akatsuk should be Akatsuki (it was a mispelling by me.) It formed in April 2012.

Mad Blankey in DG and DGUSA both formed in March 2012.

The Veteran Army in DG and DGUSA both formed in March 2012.

Jimmyz in DG and DBUSA both formed in March 2012.

World 1 International in DG and DGUSA both formed in March 2012.

I think Bestia 666 is just Bestia in UWF.

Remove Kipp Gun from LLUSA.

Remove Dragoncito from LLUSA.

Remove Isis the Amazon from LLUSA.

Add Melina to LLUSA.

Add Jillian Hall to LLUSA.

Add Zumbi to La Familia de Tijuana for IWRG.

All El Consejos were formed in December 2011.

Add El Consello (IWRG) as a stable in IWRG with Mascara Ano 2000 Jr., Toscano and El Texano Jr. (add Toscano and Texano Jr. as main event heel rebels.)

- Remove Shane Douglas from Resistance Pro.

- Add Rhino to ROH as an Upper Midcard Heel. Add him to the House of Truth stable.

- Add Brian Jossie to WWE as a Non-Wrestler, Heel, Manager with Sports Agent as his gimmick. Set his contract name to A.W.

- Lower Matt Sydal's leg condition to 85%

Edited by DoubleJ13

Set Axl Rotten to On Hiatus and lower his body health by 15-20%. He broke 8 ribs and his sternum after falling asleep while driving home from the Extreme Reunion show. Safe to say with those injuries he won't be doing much for a while

Edited by tougie

- Set Mustafa Saed to Semi-Active on his profile, style to either Brawler or Psychopath.

- Set Al Snow to Semi-Active on his profile, style to Entertainer.

- Set James Maritato to Active on his profile, set Ref to Rarely.

- Set J.C. Ice's finisher to Spinning Wheel Kick (Pinfall) on his profile.

- Remove Amazing Red from ROH.

Create Black Tiger

Add Minoru Suzuki as Upper Midcarder Heel (and Remove Him from AJPW and delete the stables GURENTAI,

Add Yoshihiro Takayama as Upper Midcarder Heel

Add Strong Man as Midcarder Face

Add TAKA Michinoku as Midcarder Heel

Add BUSHI as Midcarder Face

Remove AKIRA, Giant Bernard, TAJIRI, Kota Ibushi

Create Suzuki-gun Stable with Minoru Suzuki, Lance Archer, Taichi, Yoshihiro Takayama, Taka Michinoku, Black Tiger

Create Tag Team between Toru Yano and Takashi Iizuka

Riki Choshu is still Active Wrestler, i suggest to make him a free agent and as Semi Active Wrestler

Super Strong Machine is still Active Wrestler, i suggest to make him a Semi Active Wrestler

Hiroyoshi Tenzan is a Semi Active Wrestler in the game, i suggest to make him an Active Wrestler

Karl Anderson is now a Upper Midcarder Face, and remove his contract with NOAH

Okada is a Main Eventer Heel now

Mistuhide Hirasawa is now Captain New Japan

Nobuo Yoshihashi is now YOSHI-HASHI

Raise Mondai Ryu's years of service in Dragon Gate to 5. (Started as APE Kimata)

Are they even in game?

Also to the guy who suggesged removing Giant Bernard, you must not have downloaded/installed the database right cause he is set to WWE (has been since April).

Update on the Bella's they have announced their first booking. So keep them as active, and they are going under their real names.

Make Tyson Kidd's primary finisher the "Dungeon Lock" and his second the Sharpshooter.

Edited by tougie

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Are they even in game?

Also to the guy who suggesged removing Giant Bernard, you must not have downloaded/installed the database right cause he is set to WWE (has been since April).

Mondai Ryu is Daisuke Kimata. Eita could be. I believe he is not contracted with Dragon Gate (yet) which he should be and so should Chihiro Tominaga.

BTW The new Black Tiger is Minoru Fujita as per iHEARTdg's last podcast.

Are they even in game?

I'm so sorry, i forgot to delete the name of Bernard

Other suggestions

Jushin Thunder Liger and Tiger Mask are a Tag Team in NJPW

I suggest to add to NJPW Roster: Alex Koslov (lower midcard heel), Angel De Oro (lower midcard face), Daisuke Sasaki (lower midcard face), PAC (lower midcard face)

The IWGP Junior Tag Team Titles are now Vacant (Davey Richards had a car accident)

Are they even in game?

Mondai Ryu is Daisuke Kimata. Eita could be. I believe he is not contracted with Dragon Gate (yet) which he should be and so should Chihiro Tominaga.

I cant find any of those names in my database, and the only Mondai Ryu is that thats in Dragon Gate who was Super Shenlong.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Are they even in game?

I cant find any of those names in my database, and the only Mondai Ryu is that thats in Dragon Gate who was Super Shenlong.

That is the Mondai Ryu. I will look at coming up with stats for Eita, Chihiro Tominaga and the new Super Shenlong.