Mission: iNSPIRED Angles to TEW 10

Here's what I want to do. Someone with TEW 07 to download the iNPSIRED angles pack here: http://ewwarehouse.info/downloads.html on the top right.

Change them so they are usable to TEW 07 (from 05)

Then someone else who has 08 can change them to 08 (from 07)

and finally change them to 10 (from 08)

Then every mod would have the angles of EWR and not have to look through 500 angles when 400 of them are pretty much worthless.

And if someone has already done this, can they please upload it for a brother? :D

I think it's possible to just convert them over, no recreation required.

In the long run, the mechanics of how angles work hasn't really changed all that much in the six years since TEW05. The only major things I can think of are the idea that shorter angles on the shows are rated with less weight than longer ones; and the Critical Hit/Miss mechanic.

Why don't you just download the demo versions of all the ones you don't have and convert them yourself?

I wasn't aware the demo versions would allow such a thing. :)

I think it's possible to just convert them over, no recreation required.

In the long run, the mechanics of how angles work hasn't really changed all that much in the six years since TEW05. The only major things I can think of are the idea that shorter angles on the shows are rated with less weight than longer ones; and the Critical Hit/Miss mechanic.

So you think my process would work then?

I up-converted them for you. Here ya go, sir.

That said, they don't have Auto Name entries because TEW2005 didn't have Auto Name for angles . It'd be awesome if someone could update these to fix that and any other quirks that may or may not be there. As-is it's still probably the best angle pack available for 2010 because it's not stupidly bloated with sixteen copies of every angle like all the others.

Edited by The Rated-R Superstar
  • Like 3

I up-converted them for you. Here ya go, sir.

That said, they don't have Auto Name entries because TEW2005 didn't have Auto Name for angles . It'd be awesome if someone could update these to fix that and any other quirks that may or may not be there. As-is it's still probably the best angle pack available for 2010 because it's not stupidly bloated with sixteen copies of every angle like all the others.

You are THE man! :D

Another fairly big issue I'm noticing is the commentary. There are some problems with capitalization in the variables. Like, "Him"s that should be "him"s and the like.

I'm a bit bored tonight so I think I may work my way through it all and fix the various issues. It'd be great to finally have some angles for 2010 that are actually usable.

• Like 1

Another fairly big issue I'm noticing is the commentary. There are some problems with capitalization in the variables. Like, "Him"s that should be "him"s and the like.

I'm a bit bored tonight so I think I may work my way through it all and fix the various issues. It'd be great to finally have some angles for 2010 that are actually usable.

I'm probably going to give it a go as well. I end up deleting all the angles in a mod and creating them as I go. This would save a lot of time.

Glad to see this coming along I was going to get around to doing it eventually. When I made the pack for 05, there were 07 and 08 versions floating around (I think Izzy X had them) but I mostly stuck to 05 and didn't back up the other versions.

• 3 weeks later...