TEW10 Real World Update: June 2012

Thanks to everyone you sent me a message on changes to be done, Lots of Date of Births, Nationalty and Race have been corrected. There are also 2 new promotions added, Squared Circle Wrestling (2CW-USA) and Wrestling New Classic (WNC-Japan) plus the standard monthly updates

Here is the June Update

https://rapidshare.com/files/3220647194/JuneUpdate.rar

People Pack (NEW, went through and deleted alot of doubles)

https://rapidshare.com/files/3870432441/JunePeople.rar

PicPack (Logos etc)

https://rapidshare.com/files/1821908563/JunePicPack.rar

Everything can also be found on here http://gnetwork.reallyhotstuff.net/ and here https://www.facebook.com/GNetwork.info if there are any problems feel free to message me

• Like 5

Wes Adams is set both as active wrestler and prefers to never wrestle. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is a mistake.

In my database, I've set him to sometimes referee and usually wrestle. I've also added bio "Used to referee for WWE on the ECW brand, but was canned for someone else's mistake. Has wrestled ever since."

If it's wanted, I'll post a cut, too.

I'm new to TEW 2010 (but a regular user of EWR) and I wanted to say thank you for this real world update, great job !

Here is some modifications to make for CHIKARA :

Roster modification :

- Add Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson as Heel. They're the new Campeones de Parejas.

- Add "Colour Commentator" as a "sometimes" favoured role for UltraMantis Black. Also, raise his Announcing abilities to, at least, C- because he comments most of Chikara's match and do a good job.

- Add El Generico. He's not a full-time worker for Chikara, but he can be considered as a recurring guest. (like Colt Cabana or The Bravado Brothers)

- Add Sugar Dunkerton as a Face

- Add Gran Akuma as a Face

- Create Jakob Hammermeier (Heel), Saturyne (Face), Kobald (Heel), Mark Angelosetti (Face) 17 (Heel) & The Shard (Heel). I'll try to provide stats for them.

- Add Obariyon, Kodama and Kobald as Chikara Wrestle Factory graduate (Graduation year 2010)

- Add Saturyne, 17, the Shard, assailANT, deviANT and combattANT as Chikara Wrestle Factory graduate (Graduation year 2011)

Tag Team Modification :

- Raise Batiri experience to D

- Create Batiri II (Obariyon and Kobald) with D- Exp.

- Create Batiri III (Kodama and Kobald) with D- Exp.

- Create F.I.S.T. IV (Chuck Taylor and Johnny Gargano) as a regular team with D exp.

- Create F.I.S.T. V (Icarus and Johnny Gargano) as an occasional team with E Exp.

- Make Dark Breed (UMB & Hallowicked) an active-occasional team, and rename it "The Spectral Envoy" with E Exp.

- Create Gekido (17 & The Shard) as an active team with E Exp.

- Create The Swarm (assailANT/combatANT), The Swarm II (assailANT/deviANT) and The Swarm III (combatANT/deviANT) as regular teams with E Exp.

- Create BDK (Tim Donst/Jakob Hammermeier) as a regular team with E+ Exp.

- Add The Throwbacks IV (Dasher Hatfield/Mark Angelosetti) as a regular team with E Exp.

Stable Modification :

- Rename The Dark Army to The Batiri, add Delirious and Kobald

- Make The Osirian Portal inactive

- Add a Gekido stable consisting of 17, The Shard, assailANT, combatANT, deviANT with D- Momentum

- Add The Swarm consisting of assailANT, combatANT, deviANT with D- Momentum

- Add Team 3.0lé consisting of El Generico, Scott "Jagged" Parker and Shane Matthews

That's all I see for now. I know that's a lot of work so I'll try to do it myself at first.

Edited by Leonheart0

I think maybe wait and see how the Delirious/Batiri angle plays out before officially adding him to the stable; at the iPPV, the Batiri looked as confused as the rest of us as to why he was helping them. He seems to be taking them under his wing in his mission against Ultramantis, rather than joining them as a member of the Batiri - it might be just for his short-term gain.

Similarly, I wouldn't add 3.0lé as a stable; they're an occassional team, rather than a stable as defined in TEW terms - 3.0 have no real allegiance to El Generico outside of their sometime tag matches. It's more just the nature of CHIKARA being trios-heavy than anything.

One of the downsides of TEW is that there isn't really any way to replicate "part-timers" in indie promotions; you can do short term contracts, sure, or PPA deals, but it doesn't really reflect a guy like El Generico or Colt in CHIKARA who are recurring guests, but might go six months without an appearance.

So I'd say it's really up to personal preference as to whether or not the "part-timers" are added to the roster or not. In the past, I've always kind of disagreed with it, but El Generico has been used a lot this season, so maybe he is worth adding, while Colt only pops up a few times a year, so perhaps not.

I'd raise the Spectral Envoy's tag experience a little more than D; between the Spectral Envoy and the Dark Breed, and training together, they warrant a little more than that, I'd say.

Really now the main change that needs to be made to CHIKARA is getting stats for the guys that still aren't in the game.

Yeah, the most important thing is to complete the Chikara regular roster like it is on their website. (PLUS Matt and Nick Jackson as Campeones). Maybe that we can see later for guest's situation.

I'll try to work on missing wrestlers despite my lack of "experience" on TEW.

I'm new to TEW 2010 (but a regular user of EWR) and I wanted to say thank you for this real world update, great job !

Here is some modifications to make for CHIKARA :

Roster modification :

- Add Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson as Heel. They're the new Campeones de Parejas.

- Add "Colour Commentator" as a "sometimes" favoured role for UltraMantis Black. Also, raise his Announcing abilities to, at least, C- because he comments most of Chikara's match and do a good job.

- Add El Generico. He's not a full-time worker for Chikara, but he can be considered as a recurring guest. (like Colt Cabana or The Bravado Brothers)

- Add Sugar Dunkerton as a Face

- Add Gran Akuma as a Face

- Create Jakob Hammermeier (Heel), Saturyne (Face), Kobald (Heel), Mark Angelosetti (Face) 17 (Heel) & The Shard (Heel). I'll try to provide stats for them.

- Add Obariyon, Kodama and Kobald as Chikara Wrestle Factory graduate (Graduation year 2010)

- Add Saturyne, 17, the Shard, assailANT, deviANT and combattANT as Chikara Wrestle Factory graduate (Graduation year 2011)

Tag Team Modification :

- Raise Batiri experience to D

- Create Batiri II (Obariyon and Kobald) with D- Exp.

- Create Batiri III (Kodama and Kobald) with D- Exp.

- Create F.I.S.T. IV (Chuck Taylor and Johnny Gargano) as a regular team with D exp.

- Create F.I.S.T. V (Icarus and Johnny Gargano) as an occasional team with E Exp.

- Make Dark Breed (UMB & Hallowicked) an active-occasional team, and rename it "The Spectral Envoy" with E Exp.

- Create Gekido (17 & The Shard) as an active team with E Exp.

- Create The Swarm (assailANT/combatANT), The Swarm II (assailANT/deviANT) and The Swarm III (combatANT/deviANT) as regular teams with E Exp.

- Create BDK (Tim Donst/Jakob Hammermeier) as a regular team with E+ Exp.

- Add The Throwbacks IV (Dasher Hatfield/Mark Angelosetti) as a regular team with E Exp.

Stable Modification :

- Rename The Dark Army to The Batiri, add Delirious and Kobald

- Make The Osirian Portal inactive

- Add a Gekido stable consisting of 17, The Shard, assailANT, combatANT, deviANT with D- Momentum

- Add The Swarm consisting of assailANT, combatANT, deviANT with D- Momentum

- Add Team 3.0lé consisting of El Generico, Scott "Jagged" Parker and Shane Matthews

That's all I see for now. I know that's a lot of work so I'll try to do it myself at first.

Done all these updates, if you can provide stats for the following: Jakob Hammermeier (Heel), Saturyne (Face), Kobald (Heel), Mark Angelosetti (Face) 17 (Heel) & The Shard (Heel). I'll add them to the mod

Since you took the TEW05 data for this here are some fixes for UK talent.

- Delete Dom Travis and Kastor LeVay, they are the same person and recently died.

- Rename Alex Cyanide to Cyanide

- Rename Karl Kramer to Karl Krammer

- Rename Thor Larson to Thor Larsen

- Rename Tim Wylie to Timm Wylie

- Rename Jaqk Halewood to Jack Halewood

- Rename Chris Garrett to G-Man

Edited by TheWho87

• 2 weeks later...

Noticed an absence of someone on the UK scene. Add Joseph Connors eligible to work in the UK only,

DAte of birth May 1987

Debut 2006

weight 235 (light heavy?)

For stats, I'd suggest essentially cloning Paul Malen, raise his technical a little and as he seems to do most of the talking for them a bit higher mic skills. Set him and Malen up as a tag team "The Predators" with an experience of C-

For relationships mentor - Stixx, since they're road buddies friendship between him and Malen as well.

I may have been dreaming but I think I saw that Zack Sabre Jr couldn't work in Japan, he's been working with NOAH for the last few months.