The Continuing Chronicles Of Jay Feaster's Incompetence

Ruki

This just gets better and better. Apparently, if Colorado hadn't matched, O'Reilly would have had to go through waivers, since he played two KHL games since the start of the NHL season. Any team could have picked up the 2 yr/$10 million option. But Calgary still would have lost the picks. Seriously, just for almost giving up two picks for nothing, Feaster should be fired.

While it's completely retarded that this was missed, it's not necessarily on Feaster. There is an entire team of guys that are involved in making moves like this. That none of them picked up on this is ridiculous, but you can't just place the blame on Feaster.

Feaster is an idiot for this. The fact that other people who work for the team are also idiots doesn't make him less of an idiot. He makes millions to know this shit. No defenses, no excuses, he's straight up stupid and needs to not be a GM anymore.

• Like 1

This just gets better and better. Apparently, if Colorado hadn't matched, O'Reilly would have had to go through waivers, since he played two KHL games since the start of the NHL season. Any team could have picked up the 2 yr/$10 million option. But Calgary still would have lost the picks. Seriously, just for almost giving up two picks for nothing, Feaster should be fired.

While it's completely retarded that this was missed, it's not necessarily on Feaster. There is an entire team of guys that are involved in making moves like this. That none of them picked up on this is ridiculous, but you can't just place the blame on Feaster.

Feaster is an idiot for this. The fact that other people who work for the team are also idiots doesn't make him less of an idiot. He makes millions to know this shit. No defenses, no excuses, he's straight up stupid and needs to not be a GM anymore.

Don't worry, I have an interview on Monday for the GM gig. I think I have a good chance of getting the job.

Bad penalties cost them the game.

Anybody know if Markstrom is going to get the starting role in Florida now? Debating if I should pick him up in fantasy. I think Clem is going to be starting through.

Toronto had to make a room for a body, as it looks like Frattin will return tonight and their only waiver-exempt players (Kadri, Holzer, Komarov) are all worthy of staying up. A high fourth round pick is a pretty good return and it's a good move for Edmonton since they lack effective role players.

I misspoke on the O'Reilly deal a few days ago assuming he was going UFA after next season, but I just read that he'll be restricted. I still doubt he stays, but it complicates things.