The Continuing Chronicles Of Jay Feaster's Incompetence

Ruki

Pittsburgh is playing great tonight. Keep it together and they may still be alive. No way can they win 4 games straight.

Fuck, Pittsburgh's done. Hell of a game, they had some great chances, but they can't come back and win four straight. They just played two really horrible games, and couldn't afford to drop this one.

Rask is a beast in net. Jesus. The guy is unstoppable. Hats off to Boston. I'm more angry that Pittsburgh is going to be out of the series so early. Would have been nice to see a 6-7 game series.

Rask was great, as was Vokoun. Pittsburgh really buried themselves with the first two games, they were great tonight, but it wasn't enough. I am just shocked we're down 0-3 in a series for a second straight year, and this year is more shocking, just because it's the conference finals, and Pittsburgh came into it looking strong. Maybe we'll take game four, but I see this being over by five.

Gotta think some changes will come to Pittsburgh. I can't see Bylsma there for much longer, and surely, Fleury's days are numbered, right?

Hope either LA or Chicago wins the cup.

It's funny how the Leafs gave Boston more of a fight than the Rangers and Pens :shifty:

Yep, that's kinda sad,,,,,, <_< Seriously, damn the Leafs for choking in game 7.......... :(

Oh well, at least it isn't as bad as last year. If Bylsma ends up getting fired at some point, who do you guys see coaching Pittsburgh?

Edited by Baby Hewey

I like Dan, he's gotten them a lot of wins, and they've done good things under him, but the current system isn't working, and when you have Crosby, Malkin, Neal, Dupuis, Letang, etc and you're down 0-3 in a series, unfortunately, the blame will fall on the coach.

Feel bad for Iggy, though. Reminds me of Hossa in '09.

It's funny how the Leafs gave Boston more of a fight than the Rangers and Pens :shifty:

It's not really that funny. Leafs were great with their speed, but lets be honest, this Boston team would've buried you before 7 games. They're playing completely different than opening round.

It's also pretty scary how Penguins actually played a great game and still lost.

In round one, Boston had a few of their key players underperforming. I give all the credit for them winning the series to Tuukka Rask. James Reimer pushed the series to 7, but Rask won the series.

Yep. That's pretty much it. Pitts played like shit the first two games, Rask was unbeatable in net and Boston was tighter in every game. Pittsburgh just wasn't prepared.

It is on the players, but the blame falls on the coach, at the end if the day he couldn't get a loaded roster to produce, and they got swept. Bylsma is done in Pittsburgh. I cannot see them keeping him after they got swept with players like Crosby, Malkin, Dupuis, Letang, Neal, Iggy etc on the team.