ECW invades WCW Scenario

I am working on some ideas for a new scenario. It will begin January 1st 2001. his will be before Eddie, Benoit, Saturn, and Malenko jump ship to WWE and before ECW and WCW are purchased or taken over by Vince. What would be the best base for this scenario, if there is any?

I want the invasion to split up Monday Nitro and Thunder so that eventually ECW will be in control of one of the shows. This will result in something similar to the Brand Extension that WWE had.

John Cena, David Batista, AJ Styles, and Randy Orton have been acquired by WCW. CM Punk, Bryan Danielson, Samoa Joe, and Brock Lesner have all joined the ranks of ECW. Any suggestions on any other names that might be used is appreciated.

Shane Douglas, Eddie, Benoit, Lance Storm, Malenko, Mike Awesome, and a few others form what will be the first Extreme group inside the WCW, and this will lead to two factions of ECW.

Thanks, and hopefully someone will help me with errors, but for now, just the best base scenario to start with.

Orton-Debuted in wrestling on March 18, 2000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i3HitRHVmo-Just starting training in UPW on the start date of this scenario

Punk-Was at most a yardtard without proper training at this point.

John Cena, Randy Orton, and CM Punk, hadn't wrestled their first professional match yet on 1/1/2000.

They were in the independents, I am almost certain. Thanks.

It's close enough to CM Punk's debut. It looks like he started wrestling independents in 2000.

John Cena & Randy Orton would of been training according to Wikipedia. I see no problem throwing in all 3 but I'd make them free agents and not over at all.

You are wrong then. Thanks.

No need to be an ass.

• Like 1

There are various sources saying different things on this matter. I'd say you could put them in but with greatly reduced stats. Orton, because was the son of a legendary wrestler, so it makes sense that he could be there. Punk had only just started in late '99-2000, and Cena's first match I could find was in November of 1999.

Cena started training to become a professional wrestler in 2000 at the California-based "Ultimate University" operated by Ultimate Pro Wrestling. Once he was placed into an in-ring role, Cena began using a semi-robotic character known as The Prototype.[23][24] Some of this period of his career was documented in the Discovery Channel program Inside Pro Wrestling School.

And I provided a link to said program in my first post.So no 99.

I doubt that he had but even if he did he would still be in training at that point as UPW put students on their shows as soon as they had basics down. He wasn't ready to do anything else till the end of 2000.

According to this link it says Cena began training at UPW's Ultimate University in January of 2000. It seems to be a link to an alumni page for the school itself. I'd take this at tit's word. IRL Batista first went to WCW's Power Plant but they turned him away. For the purposes of your diary I'd put him there at this point. If you want to add Orton make him a free agent. During the time frame the scenario starts Punk was either wrestling in a backyard promotion his brother and friends created or had begun training at the Steel Dominion with Ace Steel.

Edited by AxillaryDeezy