EWBFL 13 (PS3 Online Madden League)

Juce734

Are we taking the Giants GM out since he was from OS? If so I'd rather have the Redskins, with my schedule it isn't going to be easy to make sure I get my games in against human controlled teams and if that guy is gone it's an empty division.

Yeah, I'm not sure that the threshold needs to be changed. I haven't had any issues with any unrealistic player running down a RB or a WR except in extreme cases and that's fine because there are LB and DL IRL that are as fast as RB or WRs.

Are we taking the Giants GM out since he was from OS? If so I'd rather have the Redskins, with my schedule it isn't going to be easy to make sure I get my games in against human controlled teams and if that guy is gone it's an empty division.

I had told him he could stay in as the only non EWBer. However I haven't heard from him lately so I will remove him. You can be the Redskins.

Set the thresh hold for like 25 then...

Ok I will do this instead and tonight during RAW I will send out invites for the league.

Ok the league is started and your invites have been sent. You can choose to be a player or coach but no leg_ends. Look forward to seeing how well everyone does. Good luck! I will wait a day or two for everyone to join. Then on Thursday night I will advance to Preseason Week 1. I will sim to week 2 on Sunday night. If you need more time PM me on my PSN account.

I am going to need a metric shit-ton of more time. Like a month.

Can I join partway through a season?

Yeah that is fine by me.

I just retired and started again... Sorry for cluttering everyone's fake twitter feed with the retirement of Kansas city's head coach, New Coach!

No worries. It won't matter once we advance a week.

Just to give a heads up. I'm gonna take the Panthers instead of the Jets, had a change of heart.

Ok by me. I will change the earlier post with teams and users.

Thanks. Sorry to let everyone down, I kind of thought the game was released in October (I have no idea why) and i'm just swimming in bills at the moment so it's hard to justify the cost of the game, but I should have my head above water in the next paycheck or two.

Thanks. Sorry to let everyone down, I kind of thought the game was released in October (I have no idea why) and i'm just swimming in bills at the moment so it's hard to justify the cost of the game, but I should have my head above water in the next paycheck or two.

You ok with us starting without you? Then when you get the game you can jump in. We will probably only be into the regular season a week or two when you get it. Not sure how others feel about it though.