EWBFL 13 (PS3 Online Madden League)

Juce734

I got offered Trufant as well... And Brandon Jacobs as well I believe but I just dismissed both of them seeing no need for either anyway... I was just wondering if we decided on any rules for offering trades to computer teams other than the "no silly trades" (eg. Tom Brady for 7th Round Pick) in the original rules?

I will up the speed a little.

As for trade they are fair game. You can offer what you want or accept what you want. The only thing I don't want to see is one user trading super stars for something ridiculous.

I will advance the game tonight to week 2 and the speeds will take effect for your week 2 game. I will try to advance thru the preseason every day so we can get the season started.

I upped catching to 55 due to the ridiculous amount of dropped passes I kept having in practice mode. Players still drop balls but it is much more realistic now. Also the speed is now on SLOW instead of VERY SLOW. Let me know how this works for you.

Yeah the speed was alot better than the first game I played... I played my game earlier... Tough win over Seattle <_<

My QB's stink lol maybe it's just because I'm not a fan of Matt Cassel and Brady Quinn has been easier for me to use so far in preseason...

Ok tonight I will sim us to the actual season. Be sure to make whatever cuts you need. Make the trades you want to and we will get this show on the road. If you guys notice anything weird that doesn't play right let me know so we can adjust the sliders to make it better.

Ok tonight I will sim us to the actual season. Be sure to make whatever cuts you need. Make the trades you want to and we will get this show on the road. If you guys notice anything weird that doesn't play right let me know so we can adjust the sliders to make it better.

Could you sim to the next week so we can make the cuts if we need to? Not sure if the CPU will auto cut if you have it, but I would prefer if they did not make the cuts for me. Also, I do practice...but that is not a huge deal.

Ok just advanced it and we are at week 1 of the regular season. Everyone we will advance on Sunday morning. So get your games done by then. After that we will advance every Wednesday and Sunday unless people let me know they need more time. If you need more time be sure to let me know when you will be able to get your game done by.

Well that sucked :( got the win over the Falcons 27-21, was tight... However Matt Cassel went down with an injury and will be out for awhile :( he was playing good too... Then Brady Quinn comes in and sucks ass! Gonna give Quinn the start next week unless I can find a decent QB via trade as none of the FA really interest me, even though McNabb used to be a favorite of mine...

So who has a decent QB for me now lol

Well that sucked :( got the win over the Falcons 27-21, was tight... However Matt Cassel went down with an injury and will be out for awhile :( he was playing good too... Then Brady Quinn comes in and sucks ass! Gonna give Quinn the start next week unless I can find a decent QB via trade as none of the FA really interest me, even though McNabb used to be a favorite of mine...

So who has a decent QB for me now lol

I'd be willing to trade Shaun Hill but he is rated low 70s. I would do it for draft picks.

Just blew out the Bengals. There were 8 roughing the passing penalties in my game. Not sure if 60 is too high for it or what. I think I had two and the Bengals had 6 against me.

Yeah I had 4 in my game so I toned it down to 60 from 100. The 60 shouldn't take effect until week 2.