EWBFL 13 (PS3 Online Madden League)

Juce734

Starting to get my timing down now. Started slow against washington, then gave up a kick off return for a tochdown at the start of the second half before pulling away. They couldn't stop the post route off the left side of the field. I also forced RG3 into four fumbles and picked him off twice. Very confident heading into the bye at 2-2.

Have Aquib Talib and Legerte Blount avalabile if anyone is interested. Could package them in a deal.

Also when you play online anybody have any idea how to turn off that fucking game flow feature. I hate it.

Starting to get my timing down now. Started slow against washington, then gave up a kick off return for a tochdown at the start of the second half before pulling away. They couldn't stop the post route off the left side of the field. I also forced RG3 into four fumbles and picked him off twice. Very confident heading into the bye at 2-2.

Have Aquib Talib and Legerte Blount avalabile if anyone is interested. Could package them in a deal.

Also when you play online anybody have any idea how to turn off that fucking game flow feature. I hate it.

I want to say in options you can turn it off now.

Ugh, lost by three to Tennessee. So frustrating - I threw two picks to guys who vaulted into the air from standing starts to make picks. My DB's swat down, theirs always pick it. Always. Makes it hard to get a good passing game going especially when Schaub continues to miss wide-open receivers, yet Locker hits two 40+ in the air passes for TD's. I did have an 81 yard passing touchdown, but that was an 80 yard after catch reception on a HB screen to Foster.

So can I just take any free team? There's teams that are free in the franchise but marked as taken on the first page. Are they good to take?

EDITL Doesn't matter, just went with the Panthers again

Welcome back! And I guess we will wait a bit to move on so TCO can do his game?

Won my first game 37-31 against the Falcons. Was 37-10 up and coasting but started getting too conservative when I should've still been slinging it with Newton. Still happy with my early performance. Cam completed 76% of his passes for 363 yds, 4 TDs with only 1 INT, so that'll only get better once I get used to the speed of everything and get into a rhythm.

Won 28-21 against the Seahawks. Again, I was 28-3 up and got conservative. Still my passing attack was lethal again and it wouldn't have been close if I could run at all, didn't help that Russel Wilson torched me on the ground.

DeAngelo Williams is available too if anybody is interested, my offence is basically Cam Newton and Jonathan Stewart is more than good enough to start, so I'm open to offers. Are we allowed trade with the CPU or is the AI stupid again like last year?