EWBFL 13 (PS3 Online Madden League)

Juce734

I would never have made it. Schaub couldn't hit metal with a magnet, let alone a receiver.

I have to say I've been pretty frustrated with this as well. A majority my throws have been incredibly inaccurate for no reason at all.

I've no problem with my interceptions, my problem is that Schaub can't hit a receiver while under no pressure, and my receivers can't make a catch under no pressure. I had a completion midway during my Jets game that made me furious...Walter (I think his name is) has to make a diving catch on third down, but if he gets hit in stride then I can break open a huge play. The line held, and the receiver destroyed his man on the post route, that should be routine for pro-level play. Maybe i'm spoiled with NCAA 12, but at least with that you know that sometimes the CPU linebacker makes a bullshit play. You can playcall around that to some extent. Here, my playcalling is irrelevant and sometimes the game just decides i'm throwing an incompletion.

LNK throws the ball all over the place, and i can't even get 100 yards passing. Now my top two wideouts AND my staying runningback are gone, but we manage to knock off Atlanta despite two more interceptions by Palmer (although one i just threw it up on third and long so it worked like a punt), as Mike Goodson goes over a hundreds yards rushing, i pick off Matt Ryan twice, returning one, and Jacoby Ford returns a kick for a touchdown.

Who's the worst first place team in the NFL? The Oakland Raiders!