TEW05 Real World Update: September 2012

Here is the update for September.

Nothing big updated just the usual updates.

Data: DIRECT (under TEW 2005) / RAPIDSHARE

Pic Pack: DIRECT (under TEW10 Index)

Belts & Logos: RAPIDSHARE

Previous databases hosted on G NETWORK and EWWAREHOUSE along with other EWR and TEW databases. Also check out the G NETWORK on Facebook

Guides

This is the guide for the letter grades to numerical percentages.

F: 00.0 to 15.0

E: 15.1 to 22.5

D: 22.6 to 30.0

C-: 30.0 to 40.0

C: 40.1 to 50.0

C+: 50.1 to 60.0

B-: 60.1 to 66.0

B: 66.1 to 74.0

B+: 74.1 to 80.0

A: 80.0 to 90.0

A*: 90.1 to 100

This is a rough guide for worker sizes, by rough this doesn’t take into account heights which could push them up or down a size.

Very Small: People of a small stature (midgets)

Small: Anybody under 150 lbs (68 kg)

Lightweight: from 150 lbs (68 kg) to 220 lbs (100 kg)

Middleweight: 220 lbs (100 kg) to 260 lbs (122 kg)

Heavyweight: to 260 lbs (122 kg) to 320 lbs (145 kg)

Large Heavyweight: 320 lbs (145 kg) to 350 lbs (159 kg)

Super Heavyweight: Anybody over 350 lbs (159 kg)

Giant: People of a extremly large stature (giants)

Regional area guides

America

Great Lakes

- Illinois (IL)

- Indiana (IN)

- Kentucky (KY)

- Michigan (MI)

- Ohio (OH)

- Wisconsin (WI)

Mid Atlantic

- Delaware (DE)

- Maryland (MD)

- North Carolina (NC)

- South Carolina (SC)

- Virginia (VA)

- Washinton DC (DC)

- West Virginia (WV)

Mid South

- Colorado (CO)

- Kansas (KS)

- New Mexico (NM)

- Oklahoma (OK)

- Texas (TX)

Mid West

- Iowa (IA)

- Minnesota (MN)

- Missouri (MO)

- North Dakota (ND)

- Nebraska (NE)

- South Dakota (SD)

New England

- Connecticut (CT)

- Massachusetts (MA)

- Maine (ME)

- New Hampshire (NH)

- Rhode Island (RI)

- Vermont (VT)

North West

- Alaska (AK)

- Idaho (ID)

- Montana (MT)

- Oregon (OR)

- Washington (WA)

- Wyoming (WY)

South East

- Alabama (AL)

- Arkansas (AR)

- Florida (FL)

- Georgia (GA)

- Louisiana (LA)

- Mississippi (MS)

- Tennessee (TN)

South West

- Arizona (AZ)

- California (CA)

- Hawaii (HI)

- Nevada (NV)

- Utah (UT)

Tri State

- New Jersey (NJ)

- New York (NY)

- Pennsylvania (PA)

Canada

The Maritimes

- New Brunswick

- Nova Scotia

- Prince Edward Island

Quebec

- Quebec

Ontario

- Ontario

The Prairies

- Alberta

- Saskatchewan

- Manitoba

British Columbia

- British Columbia

Mexico

Northern

- Baja California

- Baja California Sur

- Chihuahua

- Coahuila

- Durango

- Nuevo León

- Tamaulipas

- Sinaloa

- Sonora

South Eastern

- Campeche

- Chiapas

- Guerrero

- Hidalgo

- Oaxaca

- Puebla

- Quintana Roo

- Tabasco

- Tlaxcala

- Veracruz

- Yucatán

West Central

- Aguascalientes

- Colima

- Guanajuato

- Jalisco

- Mexico City (Federal District)

- Michoacán

- Morelos

- Nayarit

- Querétaro

- San Luis Potosí

- State of Mexico

- Zacatecas

United Kingdom

Midlands

- Derbyshire

- Herefordshire

- Leicestershire

- Lincolnshire

- Northamptonshire

- Nottinghamshire

- Rutland

- Shropshire

- Staffordshire

- Warwickshire

- West Midlands

- Worcestershire

North

- Cheshire

- Cumbria

- Durham

- East Riding of Yorkshire

- Greater Manchester

- Lancashire

- Merseyside

- North Yorkshire

- Northern Ireland

- Northumberland

- South Yorkshire

- Tyne and Wear

- West Yorkshire

Scotland

- Scotland

South

- Berkshire

- Bristol

- Cornwall

- Devon

- Dorset

- Greater London

- East Sussex

- Hampshire

- Isle of Wight

- Kent

- Oxfordshire

- Somerset

- Surrey

- West Sussex

- Wiltshire

Japan

Hokkaido

- Hokkaido

Honshu

- Aichi

- Akita

- Aomori

- Chiba

- Fukui

- Fukushima

- Gifu

- Gunma

- Hiroshima

- Hyōgo

- Ibaraki

- Ishikawa

- Iwate

- Kanagawa

- Kyoto

- Mie

- Miyagi

- Nagano

- Nara

- Niigata

- Okayama

- Osaka

- Saitama

- Shiga

- Shimane

- Shizuoka

- Tochigi

- Tokyo

- Tottori

- Toyama

- Wakayama

- Yamanashi

- Yamagata

- Yamaguchi

Kyushu

- Fukuoka

- Kagoshima

- Kumamoto

- Miyazaki

- Nagasaki

- Ōita

- Saga

Shikoku

- Ehime

- Kagawa

- Kōch

- Tokushima

Europe

Western

- Andora

- Belgium

- Faroe Islands

- France

- Iceland

- Ireland

- Luxembourg

- Netherlands

- Portugal

- Spain

Central

- Austria

- Denmark

- Germany

- Italy

- Liechtenstein

- Norway

- San Marino

- Sweden

- Switzerland

Eastern

- Belarus

- Bosnia and Herzegovina

- Bulgaria

- Croatia

- Czech Republic

- Estonia

- Finland

- Hungary

- Kosovo

- Latvia

- Lithuania

- Moldova

- Montenegro

- Poland

- Republic of Macedonia

- Romania

- Russia

- Serbia

- Slovakia

- Ukraine

Edited by TheWho87

Rain and Chris Gray are engaged.

PWG

While I doubt they're permanently gone from the company, since they were removed from the most recent roster page update, I don't think they're going to be booked on a regular basis. So remove:

- Candice LeRae

- Chris Kadillak

- Jon Ian

- Peter Avalon

- Ray Rosas

- Scorpio Sky

Hire

- Drake Younger (PPA/Face/Lower Mid/Extemist)

- Michael Elgin (PPA/Face/Midcard/No Gimmick Needed)

Changes:

- Adam Cole (Heel/Upper Midcard/Cocky)

- B-Boy (Midcard)

- Kyle O'Reilly (Lower Midcard)

- Famous B (Enhancement Talent)

- On his PWG contract, rename Brian Cage-Taylor to just Brian Cage. In PWG, if he's in a singles match he's just Cage, while when he's tagging with the Fightin' Taylor Boys, he's Cage-Taylor. Also, put him as Upper Midcard as well.

- Add Chaz Warrington to ROH as a Lower Midcard Heel with Mysterious as his gimmick. Set his contract name to Guardian #1.

- Add Glen Ruth to ROH as a Lower Midcard Heel with Mysterious as his gimmick. Set his contract name to Guardian #2.

- Remove Shane Hagadorn from ROH. Set him to Retired on his main profile. Lower his body condition to 60%.

- Remove Hallowicked from ROH.

- Remove Jigsaw from ROH.

- Remove Tony Kozina from ROH.

- Delete the Team Richards stable from ROH.

- Add Chaz Warrington & Glen Ruth to The House of Truth stable in ROH.

- Add the stable 'S.C.U.M.' to ROH. Members are Kevin Steen, Jimmy Jacobs, & Steve Corino.

- Change the name of the Corino & Jacobs tag team in ROH to 'S.C.U.M.' & set them to full time.

- Change the name of the Jacobs & Steen tag team in ROH to 'S.C.U.M. II' & set them to full time.

- Set the Edwards and Cole tag team in ROH to inactive.

- Set the Team Ambition tag team in ROH to inactive.

- Add the tag team 'S.C.U.M. III' to ROH with Steve Corino & Kevin Steen. Set their experience to Low.

- Add the tag team 'The Guardians of Truth' to ROH with Chaz Warrington & Glen Ruth. Set their experience to Maximum.

Because we have hit the limit I imposed on promotions to keep the data to an easily playable level of 50 promotions, I have been looking at adding in promotions and one since its now on a one in one out policy I took a look at the Frontier Wrestling Alliance website and their last event was in April and they don’t have anything upcoming based on their website so I was looking at replacing them them with Progress Wrestling, looking at their past couple of events about 95% of their roster is represented in game so it should be a easy switch over.

Also with the Championship Wrestling from Hollywood leaving the NWA from a quick glance the only NWA promotion left in game is Force One Pro Wrestling so I’d assume that moving the NWA world titles there would be a logical step.

Also does anyone know of any in game promotions that seem to be reducing their output, I think I remember someone saying German Stampede Wrestling was and just checking if any others could be.

Maybe Ring Warriors or On Fire. It might be better to scrap NWA stuff for right now. Reports are the new people in charge want to get a TV deal & make it a showcase of the NWA, with people from all their promotions.

I would add Ring Warriors or even NWA Pro before I added On Fire. OF is nothing special, trust me. And I would be one of the few who could provide data for it and I would prefer not too dry.gif

Maybe Ring Warriors or On Fire. It might be better to scrap NWA stuff for right now. Reports are the new people in charge want to get a TV deal & make it a showcase of the NWA, with people from all their promotions.

I would add Ring Warriors or even NWA Pro before I added On Fire. OF is nothing special, trust me. And I would be one of the few who could provide data for it and I would prefer not too dry.gif

All I know of them from is they supposedly got a deal with ION tv.

All I know of them from is they supposedly got a deal with ION tv.

On Fire is an extremely local promotion, biggest name to ever appear would probably be Koko B. Ware. So I can guarantee it's not them.

OVW Spoilers

- Crimson is the new Heavyweight Champion.

- Alex Silva is the new TV Champion.

Edited by tougie

CZW Down with the Sickness spoilers

- Retire the Wired TV title as it was unified with the Junior Heavyweight title when AR Fox beat Dave Crist.

- Add the stable 'Ohio Is For Killers' to CZW. Members are Sami Callihan, Dave Crist, & Jake Crist.

- Add Kimber Lee to the Drew Gulak for a Better CZW stable.

Edited by DoubleJ13

This may be a stupid question but would I be right that if a promotion in the New Promotion section has the same initials (and possibly name) of an active promotion then they won’t be created during a game. The reason I ask was I am revitalising the New Promotions adding in any promotions I currently have logos for and to avoid clashing I added all active promotions (which also means I don’t need to add them when they get removed) since from what I’ve worked out new promotions only point out clashes within new promotions.

CWE NEWS:

It is with great pleasure and excitement Canadian Wrestling's Elite announces that it has come to terms on an agreement that will see CWE take a new direction as a company with a signed deal that will see

Canada's hottest wrestling action become available across the province of Manitoba on television!

CWE has been approached by Neepawa Access Television to produce a weekly one hour episode of professional wrestling programming starting in November. Although the channel is currently only available in Neepwawa and the surrounding area starting November 1st the same launch date as CWE on the network NACTV gets picked up by Bell TV and MTS TV allowing subscribers to those providers across the province of Manitoba the ability to watch CWE programming.

Their coverage across the province will cover every rural area from as North as Churchill to the southern towns along the United States border. The only markets not included in the province wide distribution will be Winnipeg, Portage La Prairie, and Brandon, Manitoba. With a large following in all 3 of those markets CWE will be making the weekly television episode available on the NACTV website as well as the CWE website to allow its loyal followers to stay up to date on the weekly program. With the online availability this will also allow wrestling fans from not only across the country but across the World the opportunity to witness CWE on a weekly bases. The hourly program will air 3 times a week, Wednesday at 3:30pm, Friday at 9:30pm, and Saturday at 10:30am. Once the station has been designated a channel number it will be announced.

With CWE putting such a large emphasis on rural events and expansion in the past 3 years this is an amazing opportunity for the company to grow and develop in those markets and create awareness in potential new markets for the future.

The first TV taping is set to take place at the Royal Canadian Polish Legion located on the corner of Main and Machray in Winnipeg, Manitoba on Sunday, Sept 30th. Tickets for the event are only $10. With it being only two days after the huge Bad Intentions event ticket holders for the Sept 28th event can use their ticket at the

door on the 30th and receive $5 dollars off the door price. All the CWE stars will be on hand for this historic event!

Make of that what you will for their TV deal!

- The CWE Open Rules Title was retired after Danny Duggan unified it with the CWE Heavyweight Title.

- Change Team Impact to inactive in CWE and Turn Robby Royce babyface.

- AJ Sanchez won a 2 week tryout with AAA at the end of August, and he'll be getting a televised match for AAA. I wouldn't add him to the AAA roster though.

- Remove Scotty Rapper from CWE.

- Remove TJ Bratt from CWE.

- Remove Gangrel from CWE.

- Change The Strip N Dales to inactive in CWE and Turn Matt Fairlane heel with an Egomaniac gimmick.

- Add Bobby Jay to CWE again as an Inactive Retired Wrestler.

- Add Mentallo & Tyler Colton as a team with Low Experience.

- Remove The Alliance of Defiance from CWE.

- Make Kevin Chevy's primary Finisher "Running Piledriver" and make "TKO" his Secondary Finisher.

- Make Robby Royce's primary Finisher "Choke Chain" [submission] and his secondary finisher "Spinebuster"

- Make Anderson Tyson Moore's primary Finisher "Cash Back"

- Make Mike Mission's primary finisher the "Mission Statement" and his secondary finisher "Frog Splash"

- Make Moses Luke's primary finisher the "Final Reich Neckbreaker" and his secondary finisher "Whiplash"

- Add The Axe to CWE as a babyface lower midcard.

Stats for The Axe:

Name: The Axe

Short Name: The Axe

Birth Month: January (?)

Birth Year: 1979

Nationality: Canadian

Based In: Canada

Active In: North America

Style: Brawler

Size: Super Heavyeight

Personality: Normal

Attitude: Normal

Preference: Wrestling

Booking Style: Normal

Face Gimmick: Monster

Heel Gimmick: Monster

Language Skills: English Fluent

Skills

Brawling: 65

Power: 80

Strong Style: 24

MMA Style: 0

Mat Work: 15

Chain Wrestling: 15

Submissions: 20

Aerial: 4

Flashiness: 0

Microphone: 56

Charisma: 52

Acting: 58

Looks: 50

Superstar Quality: 50

Basics: 60

Psychology: 56

Safety: 70

Consistency: 63

Selling: 54

Athleticism: 32

Toughness: 80

Stamina: 40

Intensity: 68

Stiffness: 69

Resilience: 70

Menace: 76

Refereeing: 0

Business Skill: 0

Booking Skill: 0

Respect: 1

Popularity: 10% Praries in Canada, and 5% everywhere else in Canada.

Bio: A decent Big Man based out of Canada that wrestles for CWE and sometimes wrestles with Zack Mercury as 'Size Matters'

I'll post new stats for other people who aren't in-game soon. If anybody can help me with them, the people who need to be added to the CWE roster are...

Nate Hardy

"The Canadian Crime Spree" Spyder & Darren Dalton - Original Thug Crew

MARIUS

Kevin Cannon [Manager]

Kevin Cannon's Mystery Client [he doesn't have a name, that's what he's been billed as for the last few months]

Tyler James

Bobby Collins

Shane Madison [Commissioner of CWE]

Kory Kinkade

Edited by ThTmp4

Wade Barrett's new finisher is called "The Souvenir". Make the Wasteland his secondary.

Rename Daniel Bryan and Kane as "Team Hell No"

Raw Spoiler

- Make a tag team between Cody Rhodes and Damian Sandow, name them "The Rhode Scholars".

Edited by tougie