EWR 2012 Stats Update: October ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Rename NWA Anarchy to Anarchy Wrestling change Initials to AW

Rename NWA Hollywood to Championship Wrestling from Hollywood change Initials to CWFH

Rename NWA Force-1 Pro to Force-1 Pro change initials to F-1

Remove the NWA initials from the following titles

NWA Anarchy Heavyweight

NWA Anarchy Tag Team

NWA Anarchy Television

NWA Anarchy Young Lions

NWA F1 Heavyweight

NWA F1 Heritage

NWA F1 Tag Team

NWA Heritage - Rename to CWFH Heritage and Suspend the title

NWA Heritage Tag Team Rename to CWFH Heritage Tag Team

NWA International Television

Since ECCW is now the only promotion in the game representing the NWA the BOD titles would be associated to them, however ECCW has not booked the worlds title in a long time and I don't believe they have ever booked the world jr. heavyweight title.

CWFH is still recognizing Adam Pearce as the world heavyweight champion but have dropped the NWA from their website.

The BOD titles in the Game:

NWA World Junior Heavyweight

NWA World Heavyweight

We could delete these titles or move them to ECCW and suspend them. We could change the NWA world Heavyweight title to CWFH World Heavyweight but I'm pretty sure the belt is currently the same and is property of NWA so we will have to see what they do with it in the coming months.

He fought David Otunga and Tensai on Superstars over the Last 2weeks

Ok, but that does not automatically make him a face. Did he act like a face?

- Another match of note at last night's live event in Hartford saw Michael McGillicutty beat David Otunga in about 20 seconds. McGillicutty cut a babyface promo before the match. We reported a few weeks back that Triple H was very high on McGillicutty and it appears his new push may be beginning soon.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Ryback_Slams_Paul_Heyman_Michael_McGillicutty_Wins_a_Squash_Match_Jack_Swagger_s_Look.html#lKzZywJb9AOVJlM2.99

He fought David Otunga and Tensai on Superstars over the Last 2weeks

Ok, but that does not automatically make him a face. Did he act like a face?

- Another match of note at last night's live event in Hartford saw Michael McGillicutty beat David Otunga in about 20 seconds. McGillicutty cut a babyface promo before the match. We reported a few weeks back that Triple H was very high on McGillicutty and it appears his new push may be beginning soon.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpa...ywJb9AOVJlM2.99

That's just dirtsheets. I'd wait until he's a face on TV (or NXT) and then change it.

He is officially a face..

He faced two heels on TV, the fans were rooting for him and his dirty ways have vanished. He's just yet to develop an obvious character.

RAW SPOILER:

Regarding Michael McGillicutty's position.

McGillicutty came out as a heel and lost to Kofi Kingston. DO NOT make him a face.

so still trying to find details/link but its pretty safe to delete Brody Steele from the game (or make him just a trainer cause he does run a wrestling school)

Kowboy Mike Hughes (Hangman Hughes in EWR) tweeted that Steele had a career ending injury last night and had surgury today...

not big stars I know, but they wrestle alot in around my area, plus have traveled all over the world (and were in a group with Bobby Roode called Kardinal Sinners before he made it to TNA)... will try to find a proper link... I say just make Steele a trainer for now

Other relationship suggestions...

Dislike between Snitsky and Drew McIntyre

Dislike between Snitsky and Heath Slater

Dislike between Charlie Haas and Drew McIntyre

Source

To be honest I'm not sure that Snitsky's comments are indicative of a dislike relationship. Nothing he says indicates that it is personal, just that he doesn't like their work.

-Based off of a shoot interview with Tom Brandi, add a friendship between him and 2 Cold Scorpio. Raise Brandi's charisma to 73. Lower his wages to 32,000.

Edited by KrisClassic