TEW05 Real World Update: November 2012

Oh, so you'll be updating during the month? I thought you were doing the updates for the December update, that's why I wanted to do unofficial updates. But if you're doing it, I'll help you.

So for Ryback, these are the percents I think they need to be edited to:

Power - 75% to 80% (We all know that he is powerful, I even think he deserves a 85%)

Strong Style - 60 to 75% or 80% (Same as the Power attribute)

Charisma - 80% or 85% (We all saw the Feed Me More catchphrase made the people react, he knows how to entertain the crowd)

Acting - 55% to 70% or 75% (55% is just too low, I think he deserves more than that)

Looks - 60% to 70% (60% is too low)

Superstar Quality - 60% to 75% (He looks like a next big superstar, and Vince sees something in him, I even think to edit the attribute to 85%)

This is just because when I wanna do angles with him, the people's like: "Who the hell is that bxtch? I totally ain't give a fxck 'bout him".

- Increase Antonio Cesaro's brawling skill to 72, strong style to 63.

- Increase Wade Barrett's brawling skill to 80, strong style to 68.

- Increase Kofi Kingston's brawling skill to 60

- Increase Antonio Cesaro's popularity to 57.0 in all of the U.S.

- Increase Ryback's popularity to 75.0 in all of the U.S.

- Increase Damien Sandow's popularity to 62.0 in all of the U.S.

- Increase Wade Barrett's popularity to 90 in all of the UK. (I might be going a little over here, but when he came to the UK everyone went f*cking nuts for him)

-Change Wade Barrett's Souvenir finisher to The Bull Hammer.

-Add Drew McIntyre, Jinder Mahal and Heath Slater into a stable called The 3MB (3 Man Band) and give them all Rockstar gimmicks.

Edited by StephenR369

-Add Drew McIntyre, Jinder Mahal and Heath Slater into a stable called 3MB (3 Man Band) and give them all Rockstar gimmicks.

Yeah I was thinking 'bout that. If it's 3 Man Band or Three Man Band. What's the official name in the WWE? The name that's on nameplates etc. I think it's 3 Man Band.

Edited by CeDxLatino

Oh, so you'll be updating during the month? I thought you were doing the updates for the December update, that's why I wanted to do unofficial updates. But if you're doing it, I'll help you.

I update the database throughout the month and release the database with the changes at the start of the month, like i have been doing for the past 2-3 years

I update the database throughout the month and release the database with the changes at the start of the month, like i have been doing for the past 2-3 years

Aw yeah, so that's nice. Can you add some text under the updated download links, telling what are the updates? So we can know when's a update out, y'know.

- Increase Antonio Cesaro's popularity to 57.0 in all of the U.S.

Yeah, and I think the Central Europe or Western (I don't know where's Switzerland in the game) popularity should be increased by 10%, as he appeared on swiss newspapers yesterday. He's being known in Europe, now.

Edited by CeDxLatino

Jon Moxley a.k.a Dean Ambrose:

- His popularity should be increased to 40% in all the US but remain Tri State at 45%

- Microphone skills should be edited from 69% to 79%

- Charisma should be edited from 72% to 82%

- Acting skills should be edited from 61% to 71%

- Looks attribute should be edited from 55% to 65%

- Superstar Quality attribute should be edited from 65% to 80% or 85% as a lot of people thinks he's the next big thing in the WWE, and not only fans, but WWE employees too.

All these are suggestions, I'm posting that so we can talk about it with other people, 'cause we all think differently.

Edited by CeDxLatino

Aw yeah, so that's nice. Can you add some text under the updated download links, telling what are the updates? So we can know when's a update out, y'know.

Every month there is a new topic for each update which are intended for people to put forward suggestions for changed for the nest months.

Also the edit button is your friend, dont need to put a new post for every thing if you were the last to post.

According to PWInsider.com, former Knockout Velvet Sky is expected to return to TNA early next year. The report notes that TNA President Dixie Carter has been trying to finalize Sky's return to the company for several months, and that Sky has already been quietly re-signed by TNA.

Resign Velvet Sky to TNA.

- Change Antonio Cesaro's push to Upper Midcarder

- Change Damien Sandow's push to Upper Midcarder

- Change Sin Cara's push to Upper Midcarder

- Change Booker T's push to Authority Figure

- Kenneth Cameron may have been released from WWE after his arrest, his profile has been moved from NXT's site.

Edited by StephenR369

- Change Antonio Cesaro's push to Upper Midcarder

- Change Damien Sandow's push to Upper Midcarder

- Change Sin Cara's push to Upper Midcarder

- Change Booker T's push to Authority Figure

- Kenneth Cameron may have been released from WWE after his arrest, his profile has been moved from NXT's site.

Disagree. All three are solid midcarders.