EWR 2012 Stats Update: December ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Stop using IE, it's 2013 man!

Pshhhh... I hate changing once I get used to something... Hell, I bought cassette tapes over CD's until after the year 2000...

A mild worry of mine with my laptop is that, if they can't fix it, I get a new one... Problem is, new computers now have Windows 8 on them.

I'm just starting to like 7... I used XP until I got the my laptop less than 2 years ago.

-Bill

Download it for free online lol.

what I originally posted, I did a little research and I stand corrected.. and I'll probably be corrected on this, but here goes isn't OVW TNA's developmental territory? the stat updates treat them as their own company, also the WWE brand split was removed, while personally I disagree, I can just do it myself, WWE only has a brand split by name, it's just a technicality

Edited by Tic

"@DaBlackPope: Pope's Contract expired with TNA on Jan 1, I will not be resigning. Thanks to Dixie and the whole TNA Family for a wonderful 3+ Years."

Remove D'Angelo Dinero from TNA.

Yeah just saw that on Wiki, sad to see him go though :(

what I originally posted, I did a little research and I stand corrected.. and I'll probably be corrected on this, but here goes isn't OVW TNA's developmental territory? the stat updates treat them as their own company, also the WWE brand split was removed, while personally I disagree, I can just do it myself, WWE only has a brand split by name, it's just a technicality
OVW still operates as it's own company. TNA doesn't own them like any other developmental.