EWR 2013 Stats Update: January ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

OK, gonna make this quick... No "Beginners" update this month, as I'm still operating on my wife's laptop and likely will be for a while. Looks like I got everything backed up though, so that's the good news.

I'd expect February's update to be somewhat of an "update lite," as I don't have my picture software available and I don't know when I'll be getting my laptop back. I'm planning on doing all of February's work on my wife's laptop, so I'm gonna have to operate at less than what I'm used to and of course, have to work around her schedule.

But, like I said, the good news is, everything is backed up now, so that, when I do get the laptop back, I should be able to get back up gto full speed quickly.

-Bill

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/?31y99p7r6qg73vq

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/?c7672e8282r2dpf

• Like 8

Thanks as always Bill!

Few random tag team notes:

-The NOW (Hale Collins & Vik Dalishus): make active

-Hotshots (Cassidy Riley & Chase Stevens): change team name to "Hot Shots", make active

-Pit Crew (Dale Torborg & Devon Storm): members should be Torborg and Chad Fortune

You forgot one of the NXT guys I posted stats for last month. Other than that, I see no mistakes. Great job Bill.

Add Baron Corbin

Baron Corbin

Corbin
Male, September, 24 (Guess)
Heavyweight
http://www.profightdb.com/img/wrestlers/thumbs-600/833b1736d7baroncorbin.jpg
B 66
S 29
T 35
Stiff 55
Sell 55
Over 16
Charisma 50
Att 90
Behav 83
Check Menacing.
Chokeslam (Impact) x2

Add him to WWE, Development Deal, Face, Bad Ass.

Credit: ewrestlingnews.com

"PWPonderings.com reports that several sources, including two promoters and a top independent talent, have confirmed to them that El Generico has signed with WWE. Generico has has been working in PWG, EVOLVE, CHIKARA and ROH recently."

Credit: cagesideseats.com

"WWE has done it again. According to PWPonderings (in a special podcast), "multiple sources have now confirmed to them" that indie wrestling god, and one of the best wrestlers in the world, El Generico, has just inked a deal with WWE. El Generico recently pulled out of PWG's DDT4, and now we know why. The signing continues WWE's trend in the past couple of years of signing up the top talent from the ranks of the indie circuit to fill up its roster. El Generico joins the likes of Antonio Cesaro, Dean Ambrose, Kashius Ohno, Seth Rollins, and Adrian Neville as recent indie acquisitions by WWE. For those of you unfamiliar with El Generico (shame on you) I will provide you a primer on him soon. Until then, here is a taste of what is coming to WWE: OLE!"

I'm not too sure how credible these two sources are, and I'd understand if you want to wait for further confirmation, but if this is true it's AWESOME!

Add El Generico to WWE

Edited by Cauchi19

Double post

WWE

- Add the Stable: the Wyatt's Family

Bray Wyatts
Erick Rowan
Luke Harper

WWE Staff
- Rename Tony Luftman to Tony Dawson
- Rename Renee Paquette to Renee Young
- Add Tom Phillips