WWE Unleashed

Guest Blade

Thursday 18th March 2004

Lee returned to titan towers the next day and sat in his office checking over his papers that Sophie had left for him to read over when all of a sudden a buzzer goes off and Sophie begins to talk .

Sophie: Hello, Lee someone is here to see you.

Lee thought to himself who could it be.

Lee: Who is it.

Sophie: Ron Simmons he doesn’t sound In a very good mood should I send him away.

Lee: No tell him to come into my office.

Lee presses the button on the side and he can no longer hear Sophie, Lee moves the papers off his desk and out of view. Ron comes in and sits down in a chair opposite Lee and Lee looks up and begins to talk.

Lee: Ah Ron, how can I help you.

Ron: For one I want more Television time.

Lee: I can see what I can do but I can’t promise a lot at the moment until my plan goes through.

Ron: Plan I don’t care about your damn plan fool, I want to wrestle more. You put John on television without me.

Lee: Listen you can either wait until my plans go through or you can walk out that bloody door behind you and go off and just cease to exist within out company and I bet your bottom dollar that Mr. McMahon will not be happy with the way your behaving.

Ron sits there in silence for a few minutes thinking on what he is going to do, Lee sits back and watches Ron who gets up and storms out the office and throws his career out the window.

Lee presses a button on the side and begins to talk.

Lee: Sophie get in touch with the people on the list I gave you tell them I’m offering double what they are getting paid now.

Sophie: Okay, Lee also Vince wishes that you attend a meeting with him tomorrow to talk about talent.

Lee: Okay thank you Sophie.

Lee continues to go over the papers he was reading earlier and comes across a paper that has some sort of design on and he smiles and walks out the office.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrestling weekly Round up

user posted image

Faarooq walks out

Ron Simmons better known to the wrestling world as Faarooq has supposedly walked out on the World Wrestling Federation after having a heated argument with new head writer Lee Palmer; Palmer who has only been in the job since Wrestlemania XX has been said to be breathing life back into the WWE however this was not what Simmons thought.

Lottery Draft

Rumour has it that the Lottery Draft this Monday on raw will see some major players be traded back and forth between Raw and Smackdown. The supposed twist has been said to be that the seventh and eight picks will be put into a major program of some sort much like that one of tough enough

Velocity and Heat Cancelled

The WWE has decided not to air this week’s Velocity and Heat, the announcement comes as a blow to the regulars on the show such as Paul London, Billy Kidman and many more cruiserweights hopefully this will be explained by Vince McMahon on raw or even by the new head writer Lee Palmer

user posted image

ROH gets snubbed by TNA

Total Non Stop Action today announced that many of the TNA workers would be not allowed to compete in the federation. This comes as a huge loss to the Ring of Honour crew who have lost two talented athletes A.J. Styles and Christopher Daniels. Many of the athletes who loved working with ROH said that they would like to work with ROH in the future if made possible by TNA.

Jeff Hardy: The Long Road Back.

Jeff Hardy, Former WWE employee who was released last year has been in talks with many wrestling federations trying to get back onto the scene however Jeff Hardy will have a long road back to the squared circle and the question on every promoters mind should be is this kid reformed. Is this kid now anti drink and anti drugs that aside the talented athlete could be back on the scene by the end of the year.

Steve Corino King of the Indies ?

Steve Corino as of late has been moving round the independent circuit faster than a Porsche, Corino is in such demand that he is getting offers of over $120,000 per appearance. Steve Corino is becoming a major player and we may see him snapped up by one of the big leagues anytime soon.

Edited by Blade 3310

Friday 19th March 2004

Smackdown Ratings

Segment One - Overall Rating: 77% - Crowd Reaction: 68% - Match Quality: 87%

Segment Two - Overall Rating 83%.

Segment Three - Overall Rating: 75% - Crowd Reaction: 71% - Match Quality: 80%

Segment Four - Overall Rating 82%

Segment Five - Overall Rating: 73% - Crowd Reaction: 75% - Match Quality: 71%

Segment Six - Overall Rating: 62%

Segment Seven - Overall Rating: 75% - Crowd Reaction: 72% - Match Quality: 80%

Segment Eight - Overall Rating: 76%

Segment Nine - Overall Rating: 75% - Crowd Reaction: 75 % - Match Quality: 76%

Segment Ten - Overall Rating: 92%

Segment Eleven - Overall Rating: 93% - Crowd Reaction: 96% - Match Quality: 88%

Overall Show Rating: 78%

Rating: 6.16

Attendance: 8014

Tickets: $320,560

Matt Hardy crossed over to RAW on November 17th 2003.

But then, I always wanted him to stay on SmackDown and get a US Title run, so like hell am I complaining.

*drops not so subtle hint to push Matt Hardy* :shifty:

Friday 20th March 2004

Lee arrived at his office again at titan towers to Sophie stood in his office talking to someone else, Sophie rushed out the room as Lee approached. Lee called her back and she swiftly walked over.

Lee: Why are you running.

Sophie: No Reason, I just…

Lee: Who is that in my office who you were talking to.

Sophie: Erm… Lee it’s Chris, I contacted him like you said.

Lee: Okay then but why is he here.

Sophie: Well Apparently he has some problem with you know who and he flew out here as soon as they had the rift.

Lee: Oh, Okay get Jim Ross down to my office as soon as possible

Sophie: Okay, will do would you like a coffee or anything.

Lee: No please just go get Jim.

Sophie quickly disappeared from view and Lee walked over to his office opened up the door and stepped in side. Chris stood up straight away and shook Lee’s hand before sitting back down, Lee sat down opposite him and placed his sports bag on the side.

Lee: Chris, nice to see you. I hoped we could possibly work together, we are just waiting for Jim Ross who should be with us shortly.

Chris: Okay Cool as soon as your secretary rang me, it was like everyone was talking behind my back there then me and him had a massive argument and that was that so I decided to fly out here to speak with you.

The door knocks and Jim Ross steps inside and grabs a chair next to Chris, Jim smiles at Lee and then shakes hands with Chris.

Jim: Chris, we meet at last. I’ve seen a lot of your matches and kid your impressive.

Chris: Why thank you Jim

Lee: Jim, we need to get down to business. Chris I presume doesn’t want to work for his company any more and would possibly like to sign here but could they sue us for breach of contract.

Jim: Well yes and no, He can work for other organisations however his contract states that they can not work for us when they are tied down to that company even if he is on open contract.

Lee: Well how much would it cost us to get him.

Jim: I’m not really sure, It would be up to Vince to see if Chris was worth all the money the company will have to use to bring him in.

Lee: Chris when does your contract run out.

Chris: The end of this month beginning of next.

Jim: Well we could wait.

Lee: We could but Chris would have to put up working with a company that has an owner who doesn’t really treat him right.

Chris: Look, I will get back to you when my contract runs out and we can talk again.

Lee: Okay, Chris trust me on this. I want you in this organisation and I promise you that you can always have a home here in WWE when your contract runs out.

Chris shook the hand of both Jim and Lee and got up and walked out the office, Lee watched as Chris disappeared over to Sophie and then into the elevator, Lee smirked and then began to speak to Jim.

Lee: Jim, I don’t care what it takes I want him on the roster.

Lee rummages through his bag for a few seconds and pulls out a note pad and hands it over to Jim, Jim looks at it and then begins to speak.

Jim: Who are all these people.

Lee: Get Big and someone and send them to them as soon as possible. I want them all on written contracts.

Jim: This is going to be hard, very hard.

Lee: Look Jim, I did you and Vince a favour by getting Austin, Bill and Brock. Now do me one and get these people signed.

Jim: I will see what I can do.

Lee: Thank you, Jim

Lee then watches as Jim exits his office and disappears into the lifts, Lee sits there for a while just day dreaming but after a while he goes over some paperwork for the upcoming pay per view Backlash and the upcoming Raw booking sheet.

Edited by Blade 3310

Raw Preview

Friday 20th March

user posted image

This week on Raw, Both the Raw and Smackdown rosters will be in the house for the lottery draft. Also we will discover what Vince McMahon has in store for the 7th and 8th pick from both respective brands.

After Last weeks heinous attack by Triple H and Evolution we will get an update on the heart break kid Shawn Michaels also

Triple H will take on Chris Benoit and Randy Orton will face off with Eddie Guerrero.

Confirmed Matches

Triple H vs. Chris Benoit

Randy Orton vs. Eddie Guerrero

Rey Mysterio vs. The Hurricane

Edited by Blade 3310

sorry about my two previous posts for some reason they messed up and din't post the full update. Moving on i'm finishing up on the raw which i know you shall all enjoy so keep it posted here.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the lack of updates, my reason is I have been ill and haven't had time to write, so raw is still in the works at the moment but here is a little update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday 21st March

Lee returned to Titan Towers the following day for a meeting with Vince McMahon, upon arrival at Titan Towers Lee was greeted by Sophie who was with Benton Fraser One of the scouts.

Sophie: Lee, this Benton Fraser is one of the scouts for new talent he would like a word with you.

Lee: This really isn't a good time; I’m late for my meeting with Vince. Benton, Could you please wait in my office until I come out of my meeting.

Benton: Sure, I’ve got all the time in the world.

Sophie shrugged and walked off with Benton towards the office, Lee signed himself in and began to jog down the hallways bumping into a few people on the way before finally reaching the conference room, he just sat down as Vince noticed him come in.

Vince: Damn it Lee, your late.

Lee: Sorry, Vince I got tied up.

Vince: So this Monday what t exactly do you have planned who is going to raw and who is going to smackdown.

Lee slides a pad of paper over the table and Vince begins to read it.

Vince: Very fine choices, Have you acquired a contract with anyone outside the organisation.

Lee: Me and Jim are working on someone in particular but you have to promise me this Vince, If he signs then I want him to be treated right. Not just the guy who lies down for Triple H at every opportunity.

Vince: Don't you dare talk about my son in law like that.

Lee: Vince, you may of employed but I think one thing I can say for definite is that you should remember that on my contract it reads that I have creative control over the direction we go in.

Vince: Lee, If you hire this guy then I think we can treat him right but if you do something out of place then it might be the end of you and your buddies.

Lee: Sure, Vince Whatever. Now I’ve got to go discuss some matters with Fraser.

Lee gets up from his chair and heads off in the direction of his office when he arrives he sets down his stuff and turns his computer on and begins to talk to Benton.

Lee: See these guys here, I want you to fly out to philledalphia,tennesse and the south of Britain. Talk to these guys and see if you can get them to sign with us and see if this guy will come out of retirement if we pay for his surgery.

Benton: When will I be leaving Mr. Palmer

Lee: As soon as possible, I would like them travelling with us by the end of the month.

Benton: I won't let you down Mr. Palmer, I will call you when I acquire a few signings.

Benton gets up as does Lee and they shakes hands and Benton leaves and heads off towards the lobby, Lee kicks back and relaxes as he views some internet sties including one called ewb.

Hours Before Raw

Monday 23rd March 2004

Lee arrived in the parking lot of the Gund Arena in Cleveland Ohio after a long journey from Titan Towers and no word from Benton over the weekend which wasn’t much of a surprise to Lee who finished parking the car he and some superstars had came in from the hotel. Lee got out and almost got run over by a stretched black limo, a person got out carrying a Nike sports bag over his shoulder, Lee ran over and began to speak to the guy as they walked into the building.

Lee: Shane, what are you doing here.

Shane: Didn’t Dad tell you I’m here to speak with some of the smackdown superstars, anyway it’s a big night for you isn’t it. It’s your first television appearance on WWE Television.

Lee: Sure is, I just hope it all goes as planned. I got faith though any way Shane, I was thinking the other night how maybe I might bring you back onto television soon to be a part of a angle if I can get the worker on a written contract for a few months or so.

Shane: Sure Lee, I haven’t appeared in awhile since my feud with Kane so why not.

Lee: Alright, I will catch you later.

Shane entered a locker room which had Smackdown written across it, Lee stood and thought for a few moments before heading off towards the Gorilla position to help the production team but before he reached it he bumped into Shelton Benjamin.

Shelton: Sorry Lee I was in a bit of a hurry, You know it’s going to be hard after tonight.

Lee: Don’t worry, your going to be fine plus I’m sure there is someone in high places watching over you

Lee laughs a bit and extends his hand to Shelton, Shelton laughs as well before shaking Lee’s hand.

Shelton: Anyway, I’ve got to go talk with Rob about tonight’s match

Lee: Shelton, just remember you and rob are both in the same situation tonight and good luck.

Shelton: Thanks

Shelton jogged away down the hallway towards one of the locker rooms and Lee continued toward the gorilla position.

A video package highlighting the recent events that have happened since Wrestlemania and the shock announcement of the lottery draft from last week’s raw, the video package then cuts into the video package for raw when it has finished the camera cuts to the inside of the Gund Arena in Cleveland Ohio. The camera pans the arena as pyros go off in front of the Titantron. The camera then cuts to ringside with Jim Ross and The King.

JR: Welcome everyone to the sold out Raw in the Gund arena in Cleveland Ohio, I’m Jim Ross alongside me is Jerry “The King” Lawler we are in for an action packed night.

King: JR, you talk about an action packed night but I bet by the end of it we are going to see Triple H stood over the body of Chris Benoit.

JR: Well that might damn happen King.

The Bish and Heyman

“On Fire” fills the arena and the crowd are confused as who it is, JR and King are speculating who it could be as out walks a man dressed in a referee shirt and black trousers and a bit of a smirk on his face. He has a microphone in one hand and a piece of paperwork in the other his music dies down as he begins to speak.

???: Ladies and Gentlemen for those of you who don’t know me. I am the new executive consultant to both Raw and Smackdown and I was appointed the position bynone other than the head writer himself me. LEE PALMER!!!

The crowd are in stunned silence as JR and King are talking about what Lee could want.

Lee: Well Ladies and Gentlemen now you know who I am, let’s get down to business. Now as each and everyone of you knows tonight is going to be an action packed emotional night which shall be filled with some surprises and let me tell you the first one.

The crowd are still silent as Lee begins to read the paperwork which is in his hand.

Lee: This piece of paperwork in front of me states that tonight in the opening match it will be General Manager vs. General Manager with the loser having his General Manager duties revoked. In this case later on in the draft lottery I will be representing the brand without a GM. So Eric Bishoff and Paul Heyman get out here right now and let’s see which is the better man and the better General Manager.

“I’m back” fills the arena and out walks Eric Bishoff who is wearing his martial arts karate suit, he walks down the ramp with an ultra cocky grin on his face as he stares into the eyes of the executive consultant Lee Palmer. Bishoff climbs in the ring and gets in the face of Lee who is making sure that Eric doesn’t forget who he is.

Paul Heyman’s music fills the arena and out walks Paul Heyman who is sporting his tracksuit attire, Heyman walks straight down the ramp without any hesitation. Heyman climbs in the ring and he and Eric begin to get in each others faces. Lee calls for the bell to start the match and Eric slaps the saliva out of Paul’s face. Heyman retaliates with a clothesline and then begins to slap the face of Eric who is on the mat struggling to get to his feet. Heyman picks up Bishoff and they exchange a few knife inch chops with the sound of whoo ringing throughout the arena. Bishoff gets the advantage and somehow manages to pull off a DDT. Eric gets back to his feet and goes for a side leg lock but Heyman fights back and kicks Eric straight into Lee Palmer who gets knocked out in the corner of the ring. Eric walks back over to Heyman who is now on his knees and tries to lift him to his feet but Heyman lo blows him. Heyman then gets to his feet and bounces off the ropes and hit’s a big splash on Bishoff who is rolling round in agony. Paul covers but the referee is out of commission. Paul stands round and begins to spit and kick Bishoff when all of a sudden the lights go out and then “Viva La Rassla” fills the arena and the crowd begin to go wild. The camera begins to focus on someone running through the crowd to the ring, the lights return as Eddie Guerrero slides into the ring. Eddie stands behind Heyman and begs for him to turn around, Heyman turned round and Eddie hit him with a spear. Eddie then slaps the face off of Paul Heyman before climbing the top rope and delivering a frog splash. Eddie then high tails it out of there and disappears up the ramp. Bishoff begins to move and slowly crawls towards Heyman, Bishoff hooks the leg while the referee begins to slowly count 1….2….3… Lee signals for the bell and “I’m Back fills the arena and the fans begin to give a mixed reaction while Eric walks up the ramp, After a few minutes Heyman gets to his feet and the crowd begin the “nah nah nah nah hey hey Goodbye”. Lee Palmer is back on his feet and is throw a can of beer and begins to drink it and then he signals to the back and a number of security officers appear on the stage and Heyman then begins to get in the face of Lee who isn’t having it and hit’s Heyman right in the jaw with a combination of jabs and the fans are loving in and they begin chanting “LP” through the arena as the security officers walk down the ramp and grab Heyman and drag him out of the arena as we go to a commercial break

- Commercial Break -

As we come back from the break JR and The King tell us about what just happened to Mr. Heyman who is now fired.

Rey Mysterio vs. the Hurricane

“Stand Back” fills the arena and out walks the Hurricane to a mixed reaction from the crowd, Hurricane slides into the ring and begins to taunt the crowd who begin to cheer a bit.

“Who’s that jumpin” fills the arena as Rey Mysterio is elevated out of the stage to a massive cheer from the crowd, Rey starts to dance around the stage before walking down the ramp and slapping hands, Rey slides in the ring opposite Hurricane and the referee rings the bell to signal the start of the match.

Rey and Hurricane lock up in the center of the ring; Rey gets the upper hand and locks in a side headlock but Hurricane reverses into a go behind leg trip. Hurricane tries a leg lock but Rey kicks Hurricane in the side of the head which send Hurricane into the turnbuckle. Rey gets to his feet and dropkicks Hurricane into the turnbuckle, Rey then goes for a bronco buster but Hurricane gets a foot up and Rey falls down holding his crotch in agony. Hurricane gets up to his feet and climbs the turnbuckle Rey is slowly getting up, Hurricane is begging for Rey to turn around just as Rey gets to his feet. Rey slowly turns around and Hurricane goes for a cross body but Rey dropkicks Hurricane, both men lay on the mat and the referee begins to utilise his ten count. Rey is first to his feet and he picks up Hurricane who elbows Rey in the gut and then hit’s a Hurricanrana. Hurricane begins to taunt the crowd who give a mixed reaction to Hurricane; Hurricane picks Rey up and signals for the eye of the hurricane but Rey reverses into a jaw breaker. Rey gets to his feet and climbs onto the ring apron, Rey signals to the crowd and Rey jumps over the top rope and drops the leg drop onto Hurricane. Rey hooks the leg 1... 2... Hurricane gets his Shoulder up, Rey drags Hurricane towards the ropes and places Hurricane’s head between the ropes. Rey signals for it before running to the ropes bouncing back and hitting the 619. Rey is waiting for Hurricane to get up to his feet when from out of no where comes Ultimo Dragon who pulls Rey off the apron and face first into the ring apron as the referee rings the bell. Ultimo tries to hit the Dragon DDT on the steel ramp but Hurricane chases Ultimo off and they disappear behind the curtain leaving a breathless Rey being helped to the back by officials.

JR: That Damn Ultimo Dragon, Rey had that match won.

King: Rey didn’t have no match won, Hurricane was about to win nice and easy with some help from Ultimo.

JR: Well it didn’t turn out like that because Hurricane has been disqualified and has now given chase to Ultimo Dragon. We have word that Randy Orton is backstage with Todd Grimshaw.

Orton’s Legacy

The camera cuts backstage to the raw backdrop where Todd Grimshaw is stood with the self proclaimed “Legend Killer” Randy Orton, Todd begins to talk.

Todd: Randy, It was just over a week ago that you beat Mick Foley at Wrestlemania.

Randy: Well, Todd you see. It felt so good when I hit the RKO and scored the 1... 2... 3... Victory that I know that Mick Foley will never show his disgustingly hideous face around here.

Todd: Are you scared that he might come back.

Randy begins to laugh but then becomes serious again.

Randy: Didn’t you just here what I said Todd. Mick Foley or whatever he like to be know as now will never been seen here again and if he does then he must have a bigger death wish than I thought because there is a side of me, Todd that nobody has ever seen and if Foley comes back then we may see the ultimate end of the supposed Hardcore Legend and the legacy of the Legend Killer will continue.

Randy walks away from Todd giving him a filthy look, Todd shrugs and the camera cuts back to the ring.

Chris Jericho’s Backlash

“Break the walls” fills the arena and out walks Y2J Chris Jericho, Jericho walks down the ramp and steps up the steps and taunts the crowd on the ring apron. Jericho gets in the ring and receives a microphone from Lillian Garcia. “Break the walls” ends as Jericho begins to talk.

Jericho: Tonight, there will be no highlight reel because the creepy little bastard destroyed my set and without my set there is no highlight reel and ever since the creepy little bastard beat up my girlfriend Trish Stratus then cheated to beat me at Wrestlemania XX, I have wanted to get my hands on that asshole. So Christian I’m challenging you for Backlash when I will get Medieval on your ass.

“My peeps” fills the arena and the crowd erupts with an “asshole” chant as out walks the creepy little bastard Christian. Christian stands on the ramp with a microphone and he begins to talk.

CLB: You know something Chris; you are blinded by your ego. Wow you got the girl but who really cares about the trash bag hoe.

Jericho: You’re calling my girlfriend a hoe, Trish Stratus is a three time babe of the year and she is not involved in this, it’s about me and you.

CLB: Wasn’t babe a talking Pig, Anyway moving on Chris. You are challenging me to a match at Backlash, if you want me in a match then name it.

Jericho: At Backlash it’s going to be me Chris Jericho versus the Creepy Little Bastard in a Steel Cage Match

Christian looks like he has just been told his mother is dead.

Christian: Fine, Chris at Backlash I will humiliate you even more and maybe even your little girlfriend.

“My peeps” fills the arena and Christian disappears behind the curtain and Chris Jericho begins to run up the ramp and disappear behind the curtain after Christian.

JR: Look at Christian running like a scolded dog

King: He’s not running he is just planning something.

JR: Yeah right, well up next we shall be seeing Eric Bishoff and Lee Palmer with Vince McMahon out here doing the lottery draft

The Lottery Draft

“No Chance” fills the arena and out walks Vince McMahon, Vince is being followed by some stage hands who are wheeling out a lottery tumbler. Vince has a microphone in his hand and he begins to speak to the crowd.

Vince: Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you all Raw’s General Manager Eric Bishoff.

“I’m back” fills the arena and the crowd begins to boo as out walks Eric Bishoff, He stands next to Vince with a smirk on his face.

Vince: And now introducing the executive consultant representing Smackdown Lee Palmer.

The crowd begin to go wild as “On Fire” fills the arena and out walks Lee Palmer he stands in front of Bishoff and gets in his face before standing on the opposite side of Vince.

Vince: Now the rules are simple, both representatives will pick a random ball from the tumbler. Each ball represents one wrestler; the wrestler pick goes to the respective brand. The last two picks seven and eight for each brand will be told like all of you after they are picked what exactly the twist is. Both Eric Bishoff and Lee Palmer have till midnight tonight to decide trades. So Gentlemen lets get this thing rolling.

Vince turns the handle on the tumbler and spins it round, Vince stops it and Eric reaches into the tumbler and pulls out a ball, Eric cracks it open and reads it and then begins to speak into the microphone.

Eric: Welcome to Raw SHELTON BENJAMIN.

The crowd give a mixed reaction to Shelton coming to raw, We then see Shelton and Charlie Haas saying there goodbyes as Shelton leaves towards the Raw locker room, Lee Palmer steps forward and places his hand inside the tumbler and pulls out a ball, he cracks it open and scans the paper carefully before getting the microphone and talking to the crowd.

Lee: Welcome “Mr. Thursday Night” Rob Van Dam.

The crowd let out a massive cheer and we see Rob Van Dam backstage talking to Booker T before cutting back to the arena. Eric Bishoff steps forward and pulls out a ball and speaks a loud to the crowd.

Eric: Welcome to Raw RHYNO.

The fans cheer as out walks Rhyno who tries to gore Eric Bishoff however Johnny Nitro intervenes and gets gored by Rhyno to save his boss. Lee Laughs at what just happened before pulling out the second smackdown pick.

Lee: And to Smackdown may I introduce to you all “The Reflection of Perfection” Mark Jindrak.

Jindrak is seen backstage with his manager Teddy Long who looks happy to be going to Smackdown. Both of them are talking about a plan of some sort as we cut back to the ring. Eric Bishoff steps forward and reaches in the tumbler for another ball; Bishoff pulls the ball out and begins to read it.

Eric: From Smackdown to Raw, Rodney Mack.

This time we are not shown the reaction of Mack but instead we continue straight on as Lee steps forward and pulls out another ball and begins to read it to the crowd.

Lee: Eric say goodbye to Rene Dupree.

Eric steps forward and gets a ball and reads a loud.

Eric: Welcome to Raw, the Sexy Nidia

Lee then steps forward and gets a ball from within the tumbler and begins to speak.

Lee: Smackdown’s Fourth pick is the one and only Molly Holly.

Eric reaches in the tumbler and gets another ball and begins to read aloud

Eric: To Raw, Johnny Stamboli.

Johnny Stamboli is shown backstage with his two associates Chuck Palumbo and Nunzio, Stamboli gives his farewell and leaves the locker room. Lee steps forward and produces his fifth ball from the tumbler He then begins to read aloud to the crowd.

Lee: And to Smackdown, the tough enough winner Maven.

No Reaction is shown yet again as Eric continues and steps forward and gets his Sixth ball from the tumbler and begins to read the name on the ball.

Eric: He has Experienced Smackdown and Ohio Valley but now let’s welcome him to Raw, Matt Morgan.

The fans give a mixed reaction to the sound of Morgan’s name but they are soon quiet as Lee steps forward and gets his next ball.

Lee: Welcome to Smackdown, Test.

Vince then begins to talk into the microphone.

Vince: We are now on pick number seven, after the seventh and eighth I shall reveal what my surprise is, if you would both step forward and pull out two balls and reveal your seventh and eighth picks, Both Lee and Eric step forward and pull out two different red and blue balls. Eric begins to speak into his microphone.

Eric: Welcome Shannon Moore and Orlando Jordan

Lee: Welcome Rico and the Hurricane

With that said all four men walk out on to the stage they stand next to Lee and Eric as Vince begins to speak to the crowd and to the superstars.

Vince: Ladies and Gentlemen let me introduce the first four members of the Decimation Roster.

The crowd are in stunned silence and JR and King are contemplating what was just said.

Vince: You heard right ladies and gentlemen, as of right now. We have a third brand and to add to that we have four great superstars who will be joint by the OVW roster and the show Decimation will now replace both Velocity and Heat. The first show will start this weekend and you will see the likes of some talent you have never seen in the WWE.

The crowd let out a massive cheer to this announcement as “No Chance” fills the arena and Vince McMahon walks behind the curtain, Lee Eric and the superstars follow behind the curtain as we cut to JR and The King.

JR:What a shocking announcement on the day that two years ago we started the brand extension.

King: Whoo, I can’t wait to see all the new talent JR, It’s just like Christmas.

JR: We have word that Todd Grimshaw is backstage with Edge.

Why Edge Why.

The camera cuts backstage to the raw backdrop where Todd Grimshaw and Edge are stood; Todd begins to talk to Edge.

Todd: In Recent weeks Edge, you have interfered in evolution’s matches and what the fans want to know is why Edge why.

Edge stares at Todd and looms over him before beginning to speak.

Edge: Todd, you know something ever since No Way Out last year everyone didn’t care about how I was or how I was doing sure I had a crappy column to write on wwe.com but what did the fans do while I was sat at home or in the hospital.

Todd: Err

Edge: I tell you what they did Todd, they sat on there fat asses and didn’t have a care in the world for the welfare of myself and that‘s why I‘ve chosen my path and that’s why I keep interfering in matches because at the end of the day just like they didn‘t care about me well I don‘t care about anyone of them. Now get out my way you little punk.

Edge pushes Todd who flies out of view and Edge then spits on Todd before walking out of view as we cut back to ringside.

Randy Orton vs. Eddie Guerrero

“Evolution” fills the arena as out walks the reigning Intercontinental Champion Randy Orton to a chorus of boos from the crowd, Orton struts down the ramp and slides in the ring and begins to taunt the crowd who begin to boo louder.

“Viva La Rassla” fills the arena and the crowd begin to go wild as a red lo rider with custom gold rims and the raw and smackdown logo on the hood, it stops on the top of the ramp and out steps the WWE Champion Eddie Guerrero, he dances in front of the lo rider before walking down the ramp and slapping fan’s hands. Eddie slides in the ring and raises the WWE Championship into the air and he gets a massive cheer from the crowd s the referee rings the bell.

Eddie and Orton lock up in the center of the ring, Eddie gets the advantage and hit’s a DDT Orton holds his head on the mat as Eddie grabs Orton’s leg but Orton kicks Eddie off, Orton gets to his feet and grabs Eddie by the hair and rams Eddie face first into the turnbuckle about three or four times before Eddie lo blows Orton who falls backwards and onto the mat holding his crotch. Eddie jumps onto the top rope and waits for Orton to get to his feet when he does Eddie jumps off the top rope and hit’s a flying clothesline. Eddie kicks Orton right in the face and tries for a leg lock but Orton reverses and sends Eddie flying through the ropes to the outside. Eddie holds his face on the outside and Orton begins to pull himself up using the ropes Orton relaxes in the corner as the referee is counting Guerrero out. Eddie is up at seven and Orton hit’s a baseball slide on Eddie, Orton then grabs Eddie on the outside and rams Eddie’s head into the ring barricade. Orton then drags Eddie into the ring and tries for the RKO but Eddie reverses and sends Orton flying groin first into the ring ropes. Eddie grabs Randy near the ropes and Eddie ascends the turnbuckle and the crowd begin to go wild as Eddie jumps off the top rope and hit’s the frog splash. Eddie hooks the leg 1... 2... 3... Eddie begins to celebrate as he is given his championship belt. Orton rolls out of the ring shouting trash at Eddie who is stood on the turnbuckle celebrating, Eddie jumps down and turns round and gets hit with a steel chair shot to the head from JBL, JBL begins to stomp away at Guerrero as we go to the commercial break.

- Commercial Break -

JR: Welcome back everyone, if you’ve just joined us it has been an action packed night.

King: It sure has except how did Randy Orton the great Legend Killer get beaten by that punk Eddie Guerrero he must have cheated.

JR: Well later tonight ladies and gentlemen will be Triple H vs. Chris Benoit.

Benoit arrives

The Camera cuts to a pre taped segment where Chris Benoit is seen arriving with the World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder and carrying his suitcase as he walks through the backstage area he gets cheered on by a few stage hands, The camera then cuts back to the ring side area.

Shelton Benjamin vs. Rob Van Dam

“World’s Greatest” fills the arena and out walks Shelton Benjamin who is sporting his red attire with a raw t-shirt over the top. Shelton walks down the ramp to a mixed reaction, Shelton slides in the ring and rips off his raw shirt before beginning to taunt the crowd who give a bit of a cheer.

“One of a Kind” fills the arena and out walks Rob Van Dam who is sporting a blue two shoulder attire with a smackdown t-shirt over the top, Van Dam walks down the ramp to a chorus of cheers before sliding in the ring opposite Benjamin. Van Dam rips off his Smackdown shirt and taunting Benjamin as the referee rings the bell.

Benjamin and Van Dam lock up in the center of the ring, Benjamin gets the advantage and whips Van Dam into the ropes who uses his agility and springboards off the ropes and kicks Benjamin straight in the jaw, Benjamin rolls round the mat holding his face while Van Dam begins to taunt the crowd. Van Dam walks towards Benjamin who is on his knees, Van Dam goes to pick Benjamin up but Benjamin gets the lo blow in. Benjamin gets to his feet and hit’s a clothesline on Van Dam, Benjamin climbs the turnbuckle and waits for Van Dam who gets to his feet and turns round and Benjamin tries a clothesline but Van Dam moves out of the way. Benjamin crashes down onto the mat and rolls through, Van Dam is oblivious to Benjamin who is stood right behind him, Van Dam turns round and Benjamin manages to hit a powerbomb on Van Dam. Benjamin hooks the leg 1... 2... Van Dam gets his foot on the rope and Benjamin is furious, Benjamin begins to stalk Van Dam who slowly gets to his feet and turns round and Benjamin tries the Superkick however Van Dam reverses into the Van Daminator. Van Dam covers 1... 2... Benjamin gets his foot on the rope, Van Damn begins to argue with the referee as Benjamin slowly gets to his feet. Benjamin begins to stalk Van Dam who turns around and Benjamin tires to connect with the Superkick but Van Dam ducks and Benjamin ends up hitting the referee. Van Dam clotheslines Benjamin and hit’s the rolling thunder and tries for the cover but the referee is still out of commission, then from through the crowd comes Charlie Haas he jumps in the ring and tries to hit Van Dam with a chair but Van Dam sees him coming and hit’s the Van Daminator which connects with the chair and the skull of Haas which sends Haas flying over the top rope to the outside. Benjamin is back on his feet and he grabs Van Dam and tries for a second powerbomb but before he can hit he gets smacked over the back with a steel chair by Booker T. Van Dam lifts Benjamin up and holds him in a full nelson, Booker bounces off the ropes and goes for the outside crescent kick but Benjamin ducks and Booker hits Van Dam with the crescent kick. Haas is back up and is bleeding from the head, Haas climbs in the ring and clotheslines himself and Booker over the top rope. Both Haas and Booker begin brawling up the ramp as Benjamin is back on his feet stalking Van Dam who staggers to his feet, Van Dam turns around and gets a Superkick right in the jaw. Benjamin hooks the far leg and the referee slowly crawls towards Benjamin, Benjamin begins to shout at the referee who slowly begins to make the count 1.….. 2.….. 3.….. Shelton Benjamin jumps up and begins to celebrate in the ring, Benjamin looks like he has won the World heavyweight Championship.

Angle Disabled

The Camera quickly cuts backstage where the camera man is running, we can hear some people fighting and then a massive smash as the camera man runs into the parking lot we see a prone and unconscious body, the body of Kurt Angle who is on the hood of a car with his head through the windshield.

JR: God King, what happened to Angle?

King: No not Angle damn it

JR: Well Ladies and Gentlemen up next a rivalry that has been escalating since the Royal Rumble between Chris Benoit and Triple H

Chris Benoit vs. Triple H

“The Game” fills the arena and out walks the game Triple H, he walks down the ramp to a chorus of boos from the crowd. HHH takes a swig of water before throwing the bottle towards the crowd, HHH gets on the apron and spit’s the water into the crowd before climbing in the ring and jogging on the spot waiting for Benoit.

“Whatever” fills the arena and out walks the reigning World Heavyweight Champion Chris Benoit, Chris walks down the ramp to a massive ovation from the crowd. Benoit slides into the ring opposite Triple H and Benoit raises the championship above his head before passing it to the referee who rings the bell and we get this match underway.

The Crowd gets behind Benoit from the start which makes HHH pissed when they start the “You Tapped Out” Chant. Benoit and HHH lock up in the center of the ring, HHH tries the side headlock but Benoit connects with a hard knife inch chop to the chest of HHH. Benoit continues to hit a number of knife inch chops which send Triple H into the corner with a massive red patch on his chest. Benoit begins to stop a mud hole into the game, Triple H hit’s the lo blow though out of desperation. Benoit is down and HHH is getting to his feet, HHH gets Benoit to his feet before levelling him with a short arm clothesline. Triple H then tries to lock in the old native American death lock but Benoit reverses and sends him flying into the ring post face first. Benoit gets to his feet and rolls Triple H up 1... 2... HHH kicks out, HHH gets up and Benoit kicks him in the gut before hitting a northern lights suplex 1... 2... HHH kicks out again. HHH gets up first and whips Benoit towards the corner turnbuckle but Benoit reverses and whips HHH into the corner with such velocity that HHH goes flying over the top rope and into the first row at ringside, Benoit climbs out of the ring and over the barricade. Benoit grabs Tripe H by the hair and throws him back over the barricade into the ringside area. Benoit tries to ram HHH face first into the steel ring steps but HHH reverses and slams Benoit face first into the stairs, HHH then grabs Benoit and throws him back into the ring. Triple H tries for the pedigree but it is reversed into the crippler crossface, Benoit has it locked in like and has HHH screaming in pain, The referee is asking if HHH gives up but he is refusing to then from out of no where Benoit gets blindsided by Sweet Chin Music right in the face. Benoit keels over backwards as Shawn Michaels begins to stomp away at Benoit, Triple H uses the ropes and gets to his feet Shawn turns around and sees Triple H and Shawn mutters something under his breath as he begins to tune up the band. Triple H turns round and gets introduced to Sweet Chin Music as well but by now Benoit is back up and he whips HBK around and locks In the crippler crossface. The referee has called the match to a no contest as HBK begins to scream in pain and taps the mat but there is nothing the referee can do, Benoit finally releases the hold and Benoit begins to walk up the ramp with his championship but the action is not over in the ring as Triple H and HBK are both back on their feet and are staring down each other. Both men begin to exchange left and right hands before HBK clotheslines himself and HHH over the top rope the tow continue to brawl on the outside before fighting through the crowd as raw goes off the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the big delay in my posting of raw but here it is, Smackdown will be up in a few days maybe wednesday if you guys are lucky. Feedback and comments are always appreciated and thanks for the positive feedback so far especially you D-Extreme :devil:

The moment raw came off the air Benoit came through the curtain and minutes later Shawn and Paul reappeared in a bit of mess covered in blood, Lee sat in a chair watching Shawn and Paul talking about something as they were getting cleaned up and Benoit stood looking on. Benoit didn’t look to happy about something but it had been a long day Lee thought to himself. Lee got up and went to walk off towards the locker rooms but just as he turned the corner he begin to hear shouting. Lee whipped around the corner and saw Chris and Paul getting in each others face.

Chris: You just have to be better than everyone don’t you, the only reason this belt is on me is because your trying to get in the good graces with the head writer before he arrived on the damn scene.

Paul: You know something Chris maybe your right but that title belongs to me and you know something Chris I don’t lie down the no one and that’s that.

Lee coughs slightly as if to make them notice that he is in there presences.

Lee: I couldn’t help but over hear seeing as I have been stood here for what a minute or two now but I have to agree with Chris because Paul there is no damn way to butter me up with me you have to show that its your time not that just because you’re the damn owners son in law that you can have anything the way you want but Paul….

Paul tries to cut Lee off from talking anymore but Lee raises his hand up to paul to silence him Paul.

Lee: And Hunter I think you better start to live with the fact that sometimes you have to lie down in life and if not then maybe you should consider a new profession.

Lee turned straight around and began to walk down the corridor again followed by Chris leaving Paul with his jaw on the floor, Chris began to talk as they stopped outside the locker room.

Chris: I like you Lee, I think me and you are going to get a long just fine.

Lee: At the end of the day Chris ever since that man married Stephanie he has been holding onto that title how an old woman wants to keep her youth and quite frankly I think other people are a lot more deserving than him.

Lee winks and extends his hand to Chris who shakes it.

Lee: Anyway Chris keep out of trouble, let me handle Vince if I don’t get fired first.

Chris laughs this time and Lee begins to speak again.

Lee: Later Chris

Chris: Later Lee.

Chris enters the locker room and Lee stands there for a few minutes before heading off towards the parking lot to wait for some of the guys who were coming with him to the smackdown taping tomorrow.

Tuesday 24th March 2004

Raw Ratings

Segment One - Overall Rating: 72%

Segment Two - Overall Rating: 81% - Crowd Reaction: 76% - Match Quality: 87%

Segment Three - Overall Rating: 77%

Segment Four - Overall Rating: 86%

Segment Five - Overall Rating: 72%

Segment Six - Overall Rating: 79%

Segment Seven - Overall Rating: 88% - Crowd Reaction: 92% - Match Quality: 82%

Segment Eight - Overall Rating: 79%

Segment Nine - Overall Rating: 83% - Crowd Reaction: 78% - Match Quality: 88%

Segment Ten - Overall Rating: 91%