WWE Unleashed

Guest Blade

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

It's been 20 days since my last story update and i was beginning to get annoyed because i was constantly ill but now im getting better and wrote this short piece (sorry if its a bit too short) and Decimation will i garantee that it will be up very soon. Thank you all once again my wonderful readers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday 27th March

Flights, Fights and New Heights

It had been a long week but finally Saturday had come and Lee was awoken by a few of his room mates who he was forced to share with but it wasn’t all bad after all who can say that they have a WWE Wrestler as a room mate not many. Lee finally sprung out of bed a bit grump because he had not had a day of this week, Lee went into the bathroom while Helms sat in the front room eating his favourite Coco Pops and watching Spiderman after all it was only just after 7 am what else is good to watch at this time in the morning. Lee had a bit of a shave and brushed his teeth before finally coming out the bath room smelling like a rose for most of the morning he decided to kick back and relax until he had to take a flight out to Kansas. Lee left the room dressed up in a black suit with Shane helms lurking behind him with that infernal green cape hanging out of his bag, the two of the met with the others and got on a coach which took them to the airport. Once aboard Lee sat down in the first class part of the plane on the upper deck, he decided to listen to some new music on his favourite radio station hot 97 fm but was soon interrupted by Shane, Lee continued to listen to his music until Shane tapped him once or twice and Lee removed his headphones.

Lee: Hey Shane, what’s up

Shane: Listen Lee, I’m telling you this for your own good because if you don’t buckle down then your going to end up out of here.

Lee: Shane, every time I’ve had an argument with Paul he is the one who has started it and I don’t care if he is an in law to you but I don’t think he should be treated the way he is there is a time and a place for business and personal and it shouldn’t always be personal.

Shane: I have to say something Lee I think me and you are going to get on fine, I always say to dad that we should try to push more young talents but because Stephanie is daddy’s little girl, Paul is always going to be on top of this federation.

Lee: So in short what your saying Shane is that he won’t take it lying down.

The two laugh and begin to talk about some plans that Lee has for Shane in the coming weeks but after a while Shane departs to go and talk with Linda. Lee put back on his music and he began to vibe but soon he noticed a few of the executives running past him and into second class, Lee removed his headphones and got up out of his seat. People were shouting as he approached second class he pulled back the curtain and saw Arn Anderson and Dean Malenko holding Scott Steiner and Triple H apart, they turned to face Lee as he entered.

Lee: What’s going on.

Triple H got himself free of Malenko and shrugged before muttering under his breath.

Paul: Nothing that concerns you Palmer.

Lee: Okay if your not going to cooperate, Scott what is going on.

Scott: Lee, Paul has been busting my chops ever since I arrived he and he comes in here from first class and begins to poke fun and starts boasting. So I made a joke about him and he flipped and smacked me in the face.

Lee: Fine thank you for your cooperation Scott, Is this true Paul and you better give me the right answer or else.

Paul: As I said before punk it doesn’t concern you.

Lee: Paul there are plenty of witnesses here who can verify Scott’s story but before I ask them I want your version of events.

Paul: God Damn it Palmer I told you mind your business.

Paul suddenly lunges at Lee who manages to get out the way in time and Paul goes flying into the plane’s wall. Lee urges Arn and Malenko.

Lee: I want you two to drag him somewhere to the back of this plane where he can’t cause anymore nuisance.

Dean looks at Arn and then back at Lee and begins to speak.

Dean: How ?

Lee: I don’t know, get one of the plane’s airhostesses trolley things and cart him away on that.

Dean and Arn shrug before walking off towards one of the air hostesses, Lee walks through he curtain and then turns back around.

Lee: Scott, it looks like another seat just became available in first class.

Lee walks back into the first class area and is soon joined by Scott the two talk for the rest of the flight. When the plane touches down in Wichita, Lee and the decimation roster leave the plane as the raw superstars continue on to Tulsa Oklahoma for Monday night’s raw, Lee is again paired off with helms and as soon as Lee gets in he goes to sleep.

:devil:

Sunday 28th March 2004

DECIMATION

Dark Match

Rico defeats Mike Mondo after the match Mondo attacks Rico

A video package begins to play showing Shannon Moore, Orlando Jordan, Rico and The Hurricane and the shock announcement on Monday Night Raw of the third brand Decimation. “Step Up” by Drowning Pool begins to play as the video package for Decimation begins to play showing the four who were picked to go to decimation then we see a few independent workers as the camera cuts to the inside of the arena and the camera pans around the arena as pyros illuminate the customised Decimation stage which looks like a tornado just ripped through the Kansas coliseum in Kansas Wichita. The camera then cuts to ringside with your hosts Jonathon Coachman and Jim Cornette.

Coach: Welcome to the first ever edition of Decimation live from the Kansas coliseum in Wichita Kansas.

Jim: It’s going to be a great night in the history of the WWE.

Coach: It sure is.

The New Breed Arrives

“Toxic” fills the arena and out walks Alexis Laree she walks down the ramp to a mixed reaction from the crowd, Alexis steps up the steps and enters the ring. Alexis stands round for a few minutes before she receives a microphone from a nearby stage hand.

Alexis: You inbred hicks listen and listen well because let me introduce to you the next greatest tag team of all time THE NEW BREED Asher and Romeo.

“Realist Killers” fills the arena and out walk both Asher and Romeo both dressed in street clothes, the two of them slide in the ring and shake hands with Alexis who kisses them both on the cheeks before raising their arms in the air. Alexis then begins to talk on the microphone again.

Alexis: What you have before you are two of the best young rookies to ever grace a wrestling ring and you will see soon enough.

“Realist killers” fills the arena again and the new breed and Alexis walk up the ramp and disappear behind the curtain as we cut back to the announce position.

Coach: Those two look set for great things.

Jim: Maybe, Coach but I think one way or another they are going to fall flat on their asses.

Coach: Well up next two newcomers J.C. and Steven Gerrard face each other in there first wrestling match with the WWE.

J.C. vs. Steven Gerrard

“Panic Attack” fills the arena and out walks “Shooter” Steven Gerrard, he walks down the ramp and jumps onto the apron and climbs in the ring awaiting his opponent.

“My Way” fills the arena and out walks J.C. he walks down the ramp slapping a few of the outstretched hands before sliding in the ring opposite Gerrard and the referee rings the bell to signal the start of the match as the crowd stand on there feet to see what these two newcomers can do. They lock up in the center of the ring and J.C. manages to get the advantages and hit’s a headlock takedown but Gerrard reverses out of it and locks in a head scissors. J.C. tries to struggle but Gerrard is like a pit bull and is holding on. J.C. begins to slowly inch himself towards the bottom rope the referee is asking if he gives up but J.C. is refusing. J.C. slowly manages to hook the bottom rope with his foot and Gerrard continues to keep the hold locked in and the fans begin to boo Gerrard and the referee begins to utilise his five count and Gerrard soon breaks the hold before the count of five. Gerrard grabs J.C. by his leg and pulls him into the center of the ring, Gerrard tries for a single leg Boston crab but J.C. manages to block it and sends Gerrard flying into the ring post, Gerrard bounces backwards and lands flat on his back as J.C. gets up onto his feet. J.C. looks round at the crowd and he runs towards the ropes and springboards off them and hit’s a moonsault, J.C. covers 1... 2... Gerrard kicks out and the camera manages to zoom in on Gerrard who is bleeding from the head. J.C. gets up and Gerrard is on his knees making the time out sign and J.C. looks round at the crowd before trying to kick Gerrard directly in the face but Gerrard manages to get in an eye gouge, J.C. staggers backwards into the ropes and comes back and Gerrard hit’s a belly to belly suplex, Gerrard grabs the leg of J.C. and lifts it high into the air before slamming it back down into the mat and J.C. begins to roll around holding his knee as Gerrard has a psychotic look on his face and he grabs the ankle of J.C. and locks in the ankle lock, Gerrard is screaming with rage as J.C. is trying to reach the ropes but can’t he begins to scream in agony as Gerrard pulls him back away form the ropes. J.C. begins to lift his other foot in the air and he begins to kick Gerrard right in the face and Gerrard soon breaks the hold and goes flying backwards over the top rope to the outside, J.C. begins to get to his feet as the referee slides out the ring to check on Gerrard. J.C. bounces off the ropes and dives over but Gerrard moves out of the way just in time and J.C. ends up landing on the referee who is now down and out with J.C. and Gerrard. The fans begin to give a mixed reaction again as Heath Cameron begins to walk down the ramp, Heath sits at ringside with Coach and Cornette as both J.C. and Gerrard slide back into the ring both men begin to slug it out with left and right punches and they nearly knock one another down but J.C. manages to get in a kick and he signals to the crowd and they begin to cheer as J.C. begins to lift Gerrard up for the J.C. Driver (Tiger Driver) but then out of no where J.C. gets blindsided by Heath Cameron who hits him a Superkick. J.C falls backwards and Gerrard drops on top of him as Cameron slides out of the ring, Cameron grabs the referee and throws him into the ring and Cameron slides in as well as Gerrard now has a cover and Cameron slaps the referee’s hand on the mat for the 1... 2... 3... Gerrard picks up the victory with help from Heat Cameron. Cameron helps Gerrard to his feet and raises Gerrard’s hand and the fans begin to boo even louder and then Gerrard and Cameron shake hands in the center of the ring as we cut to the announce position

Coach: What a victory for Steven Gerrard in his debut match.

Cornette: More like a cheat victory Coach that guy will get what’s coming to him soon.

Coach: Maybe but I don’t think it will happen yet.

The New Breed Strikes

The Coach and Cornette are cut off from speaking any more as we see Alexis Laree backstage in her dressing room she is dressed in a sexy black dress which reveals most of her assets. Alexis leaves the room and walks down the corridor where she sees Christian York. Alexis walks over and begins to run her finger down York’s body and she begins to speak.

Alexis: Hey Christian, how are you doing.

York: I’m Fine, just getting ready for the show.

Alexis: You could always join me for a night you would never forget.

Alexis grabs the wrist of York and drags him towards her dressing room she shoves him inside and she then looks around as she disappears inside and the door closes. The camera hears noises and then thumps against the door and Alexis re-emerges with Asher and Romeo; The New Breed. Alexis begins to laugh before speaking.

Alexis: I told you I would give you a night you won’t forget Jackass, let’s go guys.

Team Chismo vs. the Hurricane and Nova

DCM World Tag Team Championship

The camera cuts back to the arena and now in the ring are the team of Hurricane and Nova they are stood in the ring and Nova looks like he has become the latest member of the justice league donned in a super hero outfit. The Hurricane and Nova stand around for a few seconds until the music of team Chismo begins to play through the arena and out come Super dragon and Excalibur they run down the ramp and slide in the ring and the referee rings the bell. All hell breaks loose and all four men begin to brawl Dragon and Nova exchange blows in the ring while Excalibur and Hurricane begin fighting on the outside. The referee restores some order and eventually we start off with Super dragon and Nova, Dragon and Nova lock up in the center of the ring and the two begin to struggle to get the advantage, Super dragon gets the advantage and kicks Nova in the gut before lifting him up for a powerbomb but Nova reverses into a Hurricanrana which sends Dragon flying. Excalibur climbs in the ring as does Hurricane the two charge at each other and hit a double clothesline knocking both men to the floor, Nova is back on his feet and begins to stalk Dragon who turns around and Nova tries for the spin doctor and he manages to hit it. Hurricane then comes out of no where with the eye of the hurricane on Excalibur, both members of team Chismo are covered and the referee begins to count but before he can go any further C.C. Cylinder appears and strikes Hurricane over the back with a chair, Hurricane gets back up and gets levelled over the head as the referee calls for the bell. Nova quickly drags Hurricane out of more harms way as Cylinder begins to assault both Super dragon and Excalibur, the assault continues as we go to a commercial break.

- Commercial Break-

Matthews’s interview

As we return from commercials we see Joey Matthews stood outside a hospital waiting room with Todd Grimshaw the two begin to start the interview.

Todd: Joey we are here inside the hospital where your current tag team partner Christian York is recovering from the attack made by the new breed and Alexis Laree.

Joey: Todd I have nothing to say on this except that next week with permission from Lee Palmer me and Christian and two mystery tag partners will take on The New Breed and anyone who will team with them.

Todd: Well Joey good luck and back to you guys

The DCM World Championship

The camera cuts back to the arena at ringside but before Coach and Cornette can say a word the camera cuts backstage in the office of Lee Palmer who has his feet up on his desk, he looks up into the camera and begins to speak.

Lee: Ladies and Gentlemen, the main event for this evening will be Shannon Moore vs. Joey Matthews, so Matthews get your ass back here or else.

The camera then focuses on Palmer who turns back around and begins to grab some papers as the camera cuts back to ringside where Antonio Thomas and Chris cage are stood.

Antonio Thomas vs. Chris Cage

DCM Junior Cruiserweight Championship

The referee talks to both men before raising the vacant DCM J.C. Championship, the referee then rings the bell and this match gets underway .Cage runs towards Thomas who Hurricanrana’s Cage across the ring. Cage gets straight back up and both men lock up. Cage takes the advantage and kicks Thomas in the gut and tries to sunset flip Thomas the referee begins to count 1... 2... But before the referee can count the 3... Thomas reverses into a pin with a bridge 1... 2... No! Thomas and Cage begin to get to there feet the two begin to exchange lefts and rights until Cage gets the advantage and sends Thomas backwards into the ropes. Cage sprints across the ring towards Thomas who manages to get out the way of a stinger splash, Thomas rolls Cage up and the referee begins to count 1... Cage kicks out with ease. Thomas looks frustrated and heads outside the ring, Thomas begins to argue with the time keeper before levelling the keeper with a right hook. Thomas picks up the chair and slides it back into the ring as Cage gets back up to his feet, the referee tries to take the chair away from Thomas but Thomas just shoves the referee face first into the turnbuckle, Thomas lifts the chair up to hit Cage but Cage sees it coming and dropkicks the chair back in the face of Thomas. Cage runs over and hooks the leg of Antonio Thomas as the referee slowly turns and begins to make the count 1.… 2.…. 3.……Cage gets up and grabs the DCM J.C. Championship and begins to dance around the ring before sliding out and running up the ramp and disappearing behind the curtain as we are left with the image of Thomas looking pissed as we go to commercials.

- Commercial Break -

Angelus vs. Seven

As we return from the break “Sinner” fills the arena and out walks the man known as Seven he walks down the ramp and slides in the ring and begins to get in the face of the referee who puts him in his

place as “Sinner“ is replaced by “Angel no more“ and out walks Angelus he walks down the ramp and slaps some of the fans hands before sliding in the ring opposite Seven and talking trash as the referee rings the bell to start the match. The two behemoths stare each other down while shouting trash and Seven slaps Angelus in the face but Angelus retaliates with a big right hand which knocks Seven off his feet and the crowd let out a big cheer as Seven gets back to his feet and Angelus punches him into the corner, Angelus hit’s a number of knife inch chops before Seven fights back with a few knife inch chops of his own. Seven kicks Angelus in the gut and lifts him up and hit’s a powerbomb, Seven begins to parade around the ring like he owns and the crowd let out another huge cheer as Angelus sits right up and gets to his feet Angelus begins to flex his hand in the air and Seven turns round and Angelus grabs him by the throat and Angelus lifts Seven up for the chokeslam and he hits it Angelus hooks the leg 1... 2... Seven lifts his foot up and on to the top rope and the crowd let out a boo. Angelus gets to his feet and begins to argue with the referee and he turns round and gets speared by Seven who covers and the referee begins to count 1... 2... Angelus kicks out and Seven gets up and begins to get in the face of the referee. The referee gets back in Seven’s face and Seven then shoves the referee into the corner and Seven turns around and Angelus kicks him in the gut and lifts him up for a powerbomb, Angelus manoeuvres around the ring with Seven still hoisted up and finally Angelus slams Seven down and on the way Seven’s head hits off one of the turnbuckle. Angelus drags Seven out the corner and covers and the referee begins to make the count 1… 2… 3… “Angel No More” fills the arena and the lights begin to flash around the arena and Angelus then slides out the ring and backs up the ramp with his head held high. Seven is now back on his feet and is getting in the face of the referee and Seven goes to walk away but turns back round and levels the referee with a big clothesline, Seven picks the referee back up and delivers a gut wrench powerbomb but can do no more damage as more referee storm the ring and protect the injured referee as Seven is forced up the ramp to the back as we switch to the announce position.

Coach: Well ladies and Gentlemen what a great match up by two young monsters.

Cornette: Coach how you can say that after just watching Angelus smack Seven’s head of the top turnbuckle when he used the powerbomb.

Coach: In any event Jim Angelus picks up the victory, we have word that Todd Grimshaw is backstage with Heath Cameron.

Cameron’s Connections

The camera cuts backstage where we see Todd stood with Heath Cameron, The two are stood in front of a Decimation backdrop and Todd has a microphone in hand while Cameron seems a bit edgy and is holding something in his left hand but it can’t be seen by the audience.

Todd: Heath Cameron, early tonight you attacked the man known as J.C. during his match with Steven Gerrard and then afterwards you congratulated and shook hands with Steven Gerrard like you were brothers but why?

Cameron looks at Todd and begins to poke his index finger into Todd as he begins to talk.

Cameron: You want to know why I did it because I was listening to what Alexis Laree said earlier and she is right maybe it is time for a new breed of stars. These new breed consists of much more than you think Todd and anyone who dares ask me about my connections as just booked their own death sentence.

Cameron then grabs Todd and throws him face first into the Decimation backdrop which breaks and Todd lies on the ground and Cameron continues to assault Todd by kicking him in the ribs before turning around a lifting up what appears to be a pipe he was carrying and he smacks the camera and the camera blacks out as we are forced to cut back to ringside.

Coach: it looks like Cameron might have lost it.

Cornette: Some one arrest that crazed manic, someone call donuts r us.

Coach: It’s main event time Jim for the Decimation world championship.

Joey Matthews vs. Shannon Moore

DCM World Championship

Joey Matthews’ music fills the arena and our walks Joey Matthews himself he sprints down the ramp and slides in the ring; he begins to taunt the crowd who give a mixed reaction.

“More and Moore” fills the arena and out walks Shannon Moore who also gets a mixed reaction he walks down the ramp and stops at the bottom to post to the crowd before sliding in the ring opposite Matthews and the referee raises the Decimation World Heavyweight Championship into the air before ringing the bell. Both men walk to the center of the ring and the tow have an exchange of words before Matthews decks Moore with a right hand and Shannon gets back up and shoves Matthews backwards into the turnbuckle and Matthews retaliates with a spear which sends Shannon crashing to the mat with Matthews kneeling over him delivering punches to the head of Shannon who gets in a thumb to the eye and Matthews retreats holding his eye. Shannon gets up and drop kicks Joey into the corner, Shannon gets back to his feet and lifts Joey and places him on the top turnbuckle Shannon then climbs up and taunts the crowd who give a bit of a cheer and Shannon hit’s a frankensteiner off the top rope. Shannon goes for the cover and the referee begins to count 1... But Joey kicks out easily. Joey rolls out the ring with Shannon in pursuit; Joey begins to run up the ramp and behind the curtain and Shannon runs after him. After a few minutes the two re-emerge and fight back to the ring. Shannon throws Joey inside the ring before rolling inside himself, Shannon begins to punch Joey but Joey gets in a quick lo blow. Joey gets up and hit’s a DDT, Joey taunts the crowd before climbing the turnbuckle. He stands on top and taunts the crowd as he tries a 450 splash but Shannon moves out the way in time, Shannon gets to his feet and begins to stomp on Joey before picking Joey up and going for a snap suplex but Joey reverses into an inside cradle 1.… 2.… Shannon manages to kick out just before the three. Shannon begins to argue with the referee as Joey gets to his feet, he signals to the crowd before trying for a Superkick but Shannon moves out the way and the referee gets planted with the Superkick. Joey looks in horror at what he’s just done and turns round and gets clotheslined, Shannon quickly ascends the turnbuckle and begins to motion for Joey to get up after a few minutes Joey gets up and turns round and Shannon hit’s the Mooregasm. Shannon hooks the leg and begins to slap the mat for the ref to count but the referee is still out, Shannon walks around the ring as Joey slowly gets to his knees. Shannon is trying to revive the referee just as Joey is back on his feet and is signalling for another Superkick but before he can hit it he is blindsided by a double chair shot to the head from the new breed. The two then prop Joey in the corner before dropkicking the chairs into Joey’s face, the two men exit as quickly as they entered with chairs in hand and back up the ramp where Alexis Laree is stood waiting for them. The three watch the carnage as Shannon turns round and sees Joey lying near the corner, Shannon covers and motions for the referee who is slowly crawling closer and closer. The referee finally gets near enough and begins to make the count 1.…. 2.…… 3.…… Shannon Moore begins to prance around the ring as the referee is passed the DCM World Heavyweight Championship; Shannon Moore then sees the new breed at the top of the ramp who are tapping their wrists before leaving through the curtain. We are left with the image of Shannon holding the title as the WWE Copyright logo comes up.

Thank you all for the good feedback

Monday 29th March 2004

Decimation Ratings

Segment One - Overall Rating: 58% - Crowd Reaction: 45% - Match Quality: 72%

Segment Two - Overall Rating: 55%

Segment Three - Overall Rating: 45% - Crowd Reaction: 19% - Match Quality: 72%

Segment Four - Overall Rating: 59%

Segment Five - Overall Rating: 73% - Crowd Reaction: 58% - Match Quality: 88%

Segment Six - Overall Rating: 58%

Segment Seven - Overall Rating: 80%

Segment Eight - Overall Rating: 36% - Crowd Reaction: 12% - Match Quality: 61%

Segment Nine - Overall Rating: 45% - Crowd Reaction: 31% - Match Quality: 60%

Segment Ten - Overall Rating: 52%

Segment Eleven - Overall Rating: 72% - Crowd Reaction: 57% - Match Quality: 88%

Overall Show Rating: 57%

Rating: 5.56

Attendance: 8041.

Tickets: $321,640

Fact: Decimation was the best show of last week outdoing boith raw and smackdown in the ratings

• 4 weeks later...

Monday 29th March 2004

Raw Preview

user posted image

After Last weeks historic raw in WWE we will now see the aftershocks when the newly inducted Raw Superstar, Shelton Benjamin teams up with the world heavyweight champion Chris Benoit and the heart break kid Shawn Michaels to face the force of Evolution’s Triple H, Ric Flair and Batista.

Although Rany Orton will not be competing in the main event he will be facing "the book" Booker T in a non- title can the legend killer continue to knock the skittles down as the raw general manager stacks them up.

In Other action will be Kane vs. Rhyno, as of late Kane has seemed rather jittery watching his back and always being on his guard ever since the appearance of Sting at Wrestlemania XX. Will Kane still be watching his back by the end of raw?

Also Y2J will not be hosting the highlight reel this week because he is in action against the monster Matt Morgan who was brought to Raw last week and with Y2J and Christian still raging Raw and Trish Stratus stuck in the middle could anything more develop on raw.

To top off this great raw we have planned, it hasn’t been confirmed but the new WWE Executive Consultant Lee Palmer may make an appearance but we are not sure under what circumstances.

Edited by Blade 3310

Monday 29th march 2004

Lee did not get much sleep after Decimation on Sunday nor on his flight out to Oklahoma and he did not get much sleep again when he arrived at the hotel in Tulsa. Lee already in a foul mood and not feeling one hundred percent headed straight to the Donald W. Reynolds Center where raw is being held this week. Upon arriving he noticed a group of fans who were stood anxiously waiting to see if they could lay eyes on the many superstars who they have come to cheer or boo, Lee gets out of his chauffer driven BMW X5 car and hoists his bag over his shoulder. Lee walks towards the back door of the arena but out of the corner of his eye notices that the group of fans are now chanting LP, Lee turns and smiles before walking towards them. Lee stands and signs a few autographs and gives a few hugs to a few of the children and poses with some of the fans for photos and even some lucky ladies got a peck or two, Lee promised them a good show tonight before going to walk away but someone called him back. Lee walked back to where the fans were assembled and tried to see who the person who shouted him was and finally a younger looking Lee Palmer steps forward, the fans around them are slightly confused as Lee hops over the barricade and hugs the slightly younger looking Lee.

Lee: What are you doing here Matt?

Matt: What do you think when you see your brother stood before you.

Lee: I guess you’re here to visit me, did you come by yourself or with someone.

Matt lets out a grin as behind him walks a stunningly beautiful black female she walks straight past Matt and towards Lee who she kisses on the lips.

Lee: Damn Gabrielle, I’m surprised you haven’t been arrested for looking that good.

Lee, Matt and Gabrielle laugh together before Lee climbs back over the barricade and beckons for Matt and Gabrielle to follow. Lee picks up his bag and waits for the two to catch up when they do Lee gives a finally wave to the rest of the crowd before walking out of sight with the two.

Lee: Since you guys are here I’m gonna let you both chill with the guys and girls of the WWE until the end of the show and Matt don’t cause any trouble with the divas.

Matt: Oh I will

Matt growls and Lee lets out a laugh again as he puts his arm around Gabrielle and they enter the arena.

Lee: So how long are you two going to be in town for?

Gabrielle: As long as you can keep us here

Lee: It’s so good to see you baby that maybe later me, you and Matt can go for a nice fancy meal.

Matt: Can I invite someone?

Lee: Who you going to Invite.

Matt: That fine ass Trish Stratus who else.

Lee: Matt watch where you stepping cos it’s my neck on the line not yours.

The Three continue chatting until they reach the locker rooms.

Lee: Now Gabrielle if you want you can hang with the Diva’s until just before the show and Matt you can come with me into the male locker room while I just talk with a few of them before I head of to the Gorilla Position.

Matt: Yeah that’s cool with me.

Gabrielle: As long as I get to see you later Lee then I will see you after the show.

Gabrielle plants a massive kiss on Lee before entering the woman’s locker room, Lee and Matt then enter the male locker rooms they step inside many of the wrestlers are talking about what might be happening tonight. Lee pulls out a few pieces of paper and sticks them to the wall so everyone can read what is scheduled to happen. Matt has sat down in between Randy Orton and Booker T, Booker and Matt begin to engage in conversation as Lee walks over to Shelton who is sat in his new attire and has a bottle of water in his hand. Lee sits down by Shelton as many of the other wrestlers get up to read what the notes are for tonights raw.

Lee: Shelton, tonight I want you to prove all those doubters out there wrong, I want you to make me proud and to show the McMahon family that you have what it takes.

Shelton: I won’t let you down Lee.

Lee: You better not either, now go read what’s going to happen in your match tonight.

Lee remains seated as Benjamin stands up and walks towards where Lee pinned the sheets of papers. Lee pulls out a small sandwich out of his bag and he begins to indulge himself in it until he is interrupted by Hunter who knocks the sandwich out of Lee’s hand. Lee looks at where his sandwich was a second a go then he looks up into the eyes of hatred of the game.

Lee: May I help you, do you have something to say or would you like to turn around and go get me another meal.

Paul: You have just crossed the line, I just read what’s happening in the main event and there is no way I’m doing it.

Lee: Oh aren’t you, well lets see about that Paul.

Paul: I’m so scared, what are you going to do wrestle me.

Lee: No not exactly, if you do not compete tonight or don’t play it as it is suppose to go down then after tonight’s show you will be suspended on the spot with no pay and there will be no point in you coming in until I tell you.

Paul: We will see about that you punk bitch.

Lee: Get lost now and I won’t have to send you home now.

Paul thinks for a second before turning around and barging out the locker room leaving the locker room stood looking at Lee as though he just killed someone. Lee then looks at Matt shrugs and exit’s the locker room and heads towards the Gorilla position.

Guest Legend3:16

This is my first post and I am glad it is complimenting this story, tis quality man. You and Huge Humongus Honker's rivalry is great and Decimation rules, keep up the good work dude.

As always thank you for the positive feedback i have a few days off so im gonna hopefully finish raw before wednesday/thursday and then i will move straight onto smackdown. Stay Tuned!

Monday 29th March 2004

Raw Live from The Donald W. Reynolds Center,Tulsca Ok

Highlights of last weeks events kick off the show including the events of the draft lottery which saw the split of tag teams and the end of rivalries, the main event which saw the world heavyweight champion Chris Benoit take on the former world heavyweight Champion Triple H which ended in a no contest because of interference from the injured Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels who came down to the ring and assaulted both Benoit and HHH, The fight then turned into a huge three way brawl with all three men slugging it out as raw went off air, the video package ends on a picture of Lee Palmer the executive consultant rubbing his hands together and looking into the camera with a slick smile on his face. The Camera then cuts to the inside of the Donald W. Reynolds Center in Tulsa Oklahoma, Pyros begins to shoot out the stage as the camera pans around the arena and the thousands of fans. The Camera then cuts to the new announce position back at ringside next to the Spanish announcer table as good old JR and Jerry “The King” Lawler.

JR: Welcome everyone, the thousands in attendance and the millions of you watching at home welcome to tonight’s edition of raw live from the Donald W. Reynolds Center in my home state of Oklahoma with me Jim Ross and alongside me is The King and haven’t we got an action packed raw.

King: As always JR raw is always in top form for its millions of fans and tonight we’re going to see the end of Chris Benoit, Shawn Michaels and Shelton Benjamin it’s like Christmas JR.

JR: Well in any event tonight we are going to see six of the best superstars in WWE slug it out.

Bishoff’s Problem

JR and The King continue to talk a few more seconds until the camera cuts backstage and the crowd begins to boo as sat in a leather chair looking over a letter sits Eric Bishoff, he continues to read until there is a tap on the door and in walks William Regal, Bishoff gets out of his chair and puts the letter on the table.

Regal: Good day Sir, you wanted to see me.

Bishoff: Yes Mr. Regal I did, I have a little job for you tonight.

Regal: That’s outrageous sir, I am not fit enough to wrestle as you well know sir.

Bishoff: Not that kind of job Mr. Regal, Regal tonight my young nephew Eugene will be visiting me and I don’t have time for him.

Regal: Then why did you invite him sir.

Bishoff: I didn’t my sister begged me to let him come after I said no, anyway tonight Mr. Regal you shall look after my special nephew.

Regal: Sir, I am no baby sitter.

Bishoff: Look Regal if you want to keep you job here at WWE I suggest you do as I say.

Regal: Yes sir, I will go wait out in the parking lot as I assume he is being escorted here in a car.

Bishoff: Okay now get lost.

Regal leaves the office and Bishoff sits back down and lets out a big sigh as the camera cuts back to the announce position.

JR: Well it’s safe to assume Regal has returned and only to baby sit.

King: I wonder what Eugene’s like

JR: Let’s hope he isn’t like that conniving S.O.B.

Victoria vs. Lita

The King and JR continue to chat for a few more seconds until “all the things” fills the arena and out walks the current WWE women’s champion Victoria she walks down the ramp and points out a fan and walks towards the young teenager who plants a kiss on Victoria’s face and The King starts to complain about how come he doesn’t get a kiss while Victoria slides in the ring and holds the championship above her head as her music slowly dies down. “love fury passion energy” suddenly fills the arena and the crowd goes wild again as out runs Lita she runs across the stage head banging before running down the ramp and sliding in the ring before climbing the turnbuckle and taunting the crowd as the referee rings the bell to start the contest.

The two stare at each other from across the ring before moving into the center and slapping hands, the two lock up and Victoria who is the stronger of the two manages to move Lita back into the corner, Victoria lifts Lita onto the top turnbuckle. Victoria climbs to the second rope and shouts to the crowd who give a bit of a cheer as Victoria hoists Lita back over her shoulders and hit’s a massive death valley driver, Lita is not moving as Victoria hooks the leg 1... 2.… Somehow Lita gets her foot on the rope just before the three. Victoria and the crowd are in awe, Victoria stands talking to the referee while giving Lita a chance to get to her feet. Lita gets up and holds her back slightly before walking towards Victoria the two exchange glances and a swift nod before Victoria tries a quick roll up but Lita rolls through and clotheslines Victoria and the crowd who are cheering for both Lita and Victoria are trying to encourage their woman. Lita climbs the turnbuckle as Victoria slowly gets up to her feet as Lita gets ready as Victoria turns around Lita connects with a Hurricanrana, Lita tries a cover 1... Victoria powers out easily. Victoria gets up to her feet and so does Lita the two lock up in the center and Victoria takes Lita down with a headlock takedown but Lita manages to reverse and lock in a leg scissor choke hold. Victoria tries to fight out of it but can’t as Lita cranks on the pressure, Victoria tries to roll towards the ropes but can’t however somehow she manages to get on one knee with Lita on her shoulders Victoria then drops backwards and Lita’s head connects with one of the ring ropes and she lays crumpled on the mat as Victoria is gasping for air in the ring with the referee checking on both women. Lita begins to struggle to her feet but has to use the ropes to get back to a vertical base, Lita stands for a few seconds as Victoria lies propped against the bottom turnbuckle in the corner. Lita then looks at the crowd then at Victoria before galloping across the ring and dropkicking Victoria right in the face. Lita then drags Victoria who is not moving away from the corner before climbing the turnbuckle Lita then signals to the crowd as she hits her moonsault and Victoria still isn’t moving as Lita hooks the leg 1... 2... 3... Lita gets up and has her hand raised but she does not leave the ring she checks on Victoria as the referee makes the signal to the back. Lita then begins to mutter some thing to the referee and Victoria slowly but surely sits up just as the paramedics come from the back, Lita helps Victoria up and the two shake hands. Victoria is helped to the back with Lita as we go to the first commercial break of the show.

- Commercial Break -

As we return from the break we are once again greeted by Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler at the announce position.

JR: Welcome back, if you have just joined us then you just missed what could be called one of the highlights of tonights raw.

King: Of course it will be a highlight JR because it involves lots and lots of PUPPIES!

JR: Calm down King because up next the big red machine Kane versus Rhyno.

Kane vs. Rhyno

A Pyro goes off as “Slow Chemical” fills the arena and out walks the big red machine Kane, Kane struts down the ramp before jumping onto the ring apron and climbing in the ring. Kane throws his hands into the air before slamming them down as pyros shoot out the turnbuckles Kane then stands in the center of the ring awaiting Rhyno.

“Man Beast” fills the arena and out charges Rhyno he taunts Kane from the top of the ramp before running down to ringside and sliding in the ring, the referee calls for the bell as Kane clothesline’s Rhyno. Rhyno quickly gets back to his feet but is met by a big boot to the face, Kane begins to taunt the crowd who boo him as Rhyno gets back up Kane turns around and Rhyno charges looking for the gore but Kane moves out the way and Rhyno goes shoulder first into the ring post. Kane begins to poke fun at the crowd and then Rhyno the cameras then focus on Rhyno’s face and Rhyno’s eyes are closed and he is lifeless in the corner. Kane then signals the end is here as he pulls Rhyno out of the corner and grabs Rhyno by the throat, Kane hoists Rhyno up and Chokeslams him all the way to hell and Kane then hooks the leg 1... 2... Rhyno gets his foot on the bottom rope and Kane is furious. Kane slides out the ring and grabs a steel chair he slides back in the ring and raises the chair over his head and the referee tires to snatch the chair away but the referee gets knocked to the ground. Kane continues to loom over Rhyno who is on his knees after a few seconds of waiting Rhyno turns round and ducks the chair shot that was meant to hit his head. Rhyno then gores the chair with his bad shoulder and arm into Kane’s stomach, the two men lay on the canvas as does the referee. Kane is breathing heavily and Rhyno is clutching his arm in pain as the referee is still out on the canvas, the fans begin to chant Rhyno around the arena but the chant soon turns to a lot of major heat from the crowd as Kane sits right up and stares at the chair in the middle of the ring as though possessed, he stands and walks over towards the chair and again he waits for Rhyno to get to his feet. He wait and waits as Rhyno withers in pain on the canvas but then all of a sudden the lights black out and lights begin to flash all around the arena and then we see a shot of Kane’s face as the music of Sting fills the arena and the crowd are on fire as Kane looks petrified as the lights return to normal and on the Titantron appears the man known as Sting. Sting is somewhere backstage and is clutching something in his right hand as the crowd are still ecstatic as Sting begins to talk.

Sting: Kane, it’s been a while since you have seen the black and white face of the stinger and tonight Kane, Tonight it’s time you pay your due so if you have the balls to come and fight me then make your presence felt with the stinger in the parking lot.

Sting stares into the camera one last time before striking it with what appears to be his black baseball bat. Kane stands there screaming at the Titantron he turns around as the fans let out a cheer and Rhyno gores the big red machine and Rhyno hooks the leg and grabs the referee’s hand and slaps the mat three times and Rhyno has pulled off one heck of an upset. “Man Beast” fills the arena and Rhyno quickly heads up the ramp to a huge ovation from the crowd which soon turns to boos as Kane sits up and slides out the ring and JR and The King begin to get worried as Kane lashes out at a few fans on his way up the ramp as we cut backstage.

Austin’s Authority

The camera focuses on a one Stone Cold Steve Austin who is walking down a corridor in the back he begins to look behind him and when he turns back round somebody bumps into him and that someone is Johnny Nitro.

Nitro: Watch where your going before Mr. Bishoff sends you out of this company for good.

Austin: I’ve been meaning to speak to you lately Nitro, I think I found something that belongs to you, you little son of a bitch.

Austin then puts a hand in his pocket and brings it back out flipping the bird at Nitro before hitting the Stone Cold Stunner on Nitro, Austin stands over Nitro and begins to shout.

Austin: Neither Bishoff or you can stop the authority of Stone Cold Steve Austin nor that’s the bottom line cause Stone Cold Said So!

Austin the walks out of Camera shot as the camera cuts to another corridor.

My Name Is Eugene

In this other corridor walks a man dressed in a white jacket, blue wrestling trunks and red wrestling knee pads he walks down the corridor reading the latest edition of Raw Magazine as the camera gets closer we can see on his jacket that he has a sticky note which has childish hand writing on with a smiley face which reads “My Name is Eugene”. Eugene begins to get engrossed in his Raw Magazine as he walks past numerous raw superstars who are staring at him as if he wasn’t suppose to be there. After a while Eugene trips over a box and begins to cry after a few minutes William Regal comes to see what the commotion is all about.

Regal: Oh My Word, Lad what are you doing down there.

Eugene looks up and his tears soon fade away as he jumps up and begins to hug William Regal who has a look of disgust on his face.

Regal: Where I come from young Eugene this would be looked upon disgracefully now come with me.

Eugene continues to clutch onto Regal as they walk out of camera view and then the camera cuts back to ringside with JR and The King.

JR: Eugene looks nothing like his uncle but what did Bishoff mean when he said “Special”

King: I don’t like the look of that kid

JR: Well maybe he doesn’t like the look of you King but that kid looks like he loves to be here around the many superstars backstage and just to be in the building with the number one promotion.

Chris Jericho vs. Matt Morgan

The lights dim in the arena as the counter clock begins to count down on the Titantron, 5.00, 4.21, 3.01, 2.13, 1.17, as the counter clock reaches 0.00 a few pyros go off and “Break the walls” fills the arena and the fans let out a massive cheer as Jericho appears on the stage he spins around and begins to taunt the crowd who are loving it but the music soon stops and the fans begin to stir as Matt Morgan appears from behind and knocks Jericho down, Jericho gets back up and the two begin to have an exchange left and right punches. Morgan uses his strength and gets the advantage and picks Jericho up for a scoop slam on the ramp but instead hoists him onto his shoulders and it appears to be that Morgan is going to Death Valley Driver Jericho on the steel ramp but Jericho reverses into a tornado DDT on the steel ramps. Jericho and Morgan lie on the ramp neither man moving with the fans strongly behind Jericho with chants of “Y2J” but that soon turns to boo’s as Morgan begins to stir after a few seconds he stands back on his feet as Jericho is on his knees. Morgan taunts the fans and points at Jericho before running and clashing his knee into the face and upper body section of Jericho, The referee is now actually trying to get these two in the ring after these few minutes of fighting but Morgan begins to threaten the referee and the referee can not do nothing about it because the match has not started while Morgan is distracted Jericho crawls behind him and hit’s the lo blow as Morgan crumples to a heap holding his crown jewels Jericho slowly gets himself up to a vertical base and looks at Morgan on the floor, Jericho grabs the legs of Morgan and it looks like he is trying for the walls of Jericho and Morgan begins to struggle so Jericho changes his mind and slingshots Morgan straight into the ring barricade and Morgan’s head smacks straight back and Morgan is now down on the ringside canvas. Jericho grabs Morgan from behind and throws him inside the ring and then Jericho gracefully follows and the bell finally rings out to signal the official start of this bout, Jericho begins to taunt Morgan who is slowly getting up and Jericho charges but ducks out the way of a back elbow and bounces back off the ropes and comes back at Morgan from behind. Jericho connects with the bulldog and the fans know what’s coming and Morgan should do as well as Jericho jumps onto the second rope and then back off as quick as he jumped there and some parts of Morgan’s body is damaged by the lionsault while Jericho takes a blow from Morgan getting a bit of his knees up. Both Jericho and Morgan lie on the mat, Jericho is stirring as is Morgan who is breathing deeply and has been on the receiving end since he tried for the Death Valley Driver, Jericho all of a sudden jumps to his feet much like one other superstar. Jericho begins to play to the crowd as Morgan begins to use the ropes to pull himself up eventually after minutes of playing to the crowd Jericho begins to charge as Morgan turns around as Jericho tries for the running Enzuguri/Shining Wizard Variation but Morgan uses an ounce of strength to reverses into a powerbomb before collapsing on top of the limp body of the power bombed Jericho and the referee begins to count 1... 2... Jericho gets his shoulder up easily. All of a sudden the fans begin to stir and someone is seen briefly running through the crowd finally the person emerges over the barricade its Christian he taunts the crowd as Jericho’s eyes meet with Christian’s and just as Christian slides in the ring with the referee checking on Morgan, Trish Stratus runs down the ramp she jumps onto the apron and begins to tell the referee to turn around but he instead tries to get her off the apron while this is happening Christian is in the ring and has lifted Jericho to a vertical base before delivering one great unprettier, Christian hops out the ring as Trish is still arguing with the ref for him to turn around. Christian swipes a chair from Lillian Garcia and slides back into the ring with it and slams it down on the mat before getting Jericho up again and this time Christian hit’s the unprettier on the chair but as he does the referee turns around just in time to see it and the referee obviously rings for the bell as Christian stands over the prone body of Y2J as Trish looks on. The referee tries to keep Christian from doing any further damage as “Break the walls” fills the arena and Christian slides out the ring only to be met by a slap from Trish and Christian’s head turns but it soon turns back with an angry expression Trish begins to high tail it out of the arena with Christian in toe as Jericho is still in the ring along with Morgan as JR is screaming for Jericho to get up and save his girlfriend as we go to the commercial break.

- Commercial Break -

Kane’s Paranoia

As we return from the commercial break we see the big red machine walking through a corridor he continues walking for a few moments before entering the parking lot, he stands in the middle and notices straight in front of him is the mark of the Scorpion. Kane can’t believe Sting has slipped through his fingers again and Kane begins to trash a nearby car before walking out of camera view as the camera cuts back to ringside.

JR: Wow ladies and gentlemen, Kane looks like a ticking time bomb but no doubt he will be able to find sting now.

King: What are you on about JR, I bet that criminal with the face paint is in the boiler room or watching the show from the rafters, He should be behind bars.

JR: God in heaven only knows but up next King is one we shall seen between the egotistical Intercontinental Champion Randy Orton and The Book Booker T

King: Why do you always have to use such strong words that make Randy look bad?

JR: King it is my humble opinion and if you don’t like you can kiss my Oklahoma backside

Randy Orton vs. Booker T

Before King and JR can continue there conversation “Evolution” fills the arena and out walks the Legend Killer and reigning Intercontinental Champion Randy Orton and for once he is not been flanked by any other members of Evolution, Orton walks down the ramp with the fans booing him he begins to mouth off to a few who are nearby. Randy slides his belt in the ring before climbing up the steel ring steps and entering the ring Orton poses for the crowd before his music begins to die down as he awaits Booker T.

“Can You Dig It….. SUCKA!!” fills the arena and the crowd jump to their feet and begin to cheer as out walks The Book, Booker T he walks down the ramp before posing half way down and then jumping up in time with the pyro before continuing down the ramp Booker jumps onto the apron and gets in the ring. Booker walks straight up to Orton and the two have an immense stare down as tensions are extremely high in the arena and the crowd and stomping their feet and cheering as the referee rings the bell to start the match. Orton shoves Booker into the ropes and Booker shoves Orton back and Orton bounces into the ropes and Booker levels Orton with a big right hand, Orton gets back up and Booker clotheslines Orton and Orton quickly gets back up again and Orton tells Booker to bring it and Booker walks and shoves Orton who reacts with a slap to the face of Booker, Booker kicks Orton in the gut and hit’s a DDT. Booker is first back up shortly followed by Orton but Orton is soon knocked down again by an outside crescent kick, Booker begins to taunt Orton who is getting angrier by the second as Booker walks toward him and Orton hit’s a low blow on Booker who drops to his knees, Orton gets up and bounces off the ropes and dropkicks Booker right in the face, Orton covers 1... 2... Booker kicks out and Orton begins to argue with the referee that it was a three, Booker gets to his knees while Orton is arguing and after a few seconds Orton turns round and just ducks out the way in time as Booker charged with a outside crescent kick and Booker narrowly avoids hitting the referee. Booker turns round and Orton tries for an RKO but Booker holds onto Orton as he attempts and throws him off into the corner groin first. Orton hangs in the turnbuckle and Booker charges across the ring again and hit’s the outside crescent kick into the back of Orton’s head and Orton’s face hit’s the turnbuckle and Orton collapses out the corner holding his face which he so surely loves . Booker waits for Orton to get up to his knees before taunting Orton who looks extremely angry which please the crowd as Orton charges at Booker who tries to duck but gets clotheslined, Orton begins to lose it as he begins stomping all over the body of Booker who tries to protect himself like I boxer would when he is backed into a corner. Booker finally gets a kick in which sends Orton back and Booker gets back up but Orton does not let him breath by going away from his usual game plan by putting booker into a double under hook position before lifting Booker up and hitting a tiger bomb variation and Booker lands right on his head and Orton capitalises and hooks the leg 1... 2.… Booker gets his foot on the ropes and JR can’t believe the ring awareness of Booker after being dropped on his head, Orton is on his feet and has grabbed the referee by the collar and is arguing that it was a three, Booker is back on his feet and sprints and Orton who turns around and sees Booker and uses Booker’s momentum and throws Booker straight into the referee, Orton then gets ready as Booker turns around and gets an RKO and Booker looks down for the count as Orton hooks the leg but then remembers he intentionally got the referee hurt, Booker begins to stir as Orton begins to kick the referee before climbing out the ring and grabbing his Intercontinental Championship from the time keeper, Orton slides the belt in the ring before climbing in himself he stands over the belt and bends over to pick it up and as he does Booker stands up and Orton turns around and gets kicked in the gut, Orton drops the belt back on the floor and Booker bounces off the ropes and connects with the scissor kick on the Intercontinental Championship and Booker then does the Spin-a-rooni before rolling over the Champion and we can see he is now bleeding from the head and Booker covers but finds himself in the same situation as Orton earlier, Booker gets up and tries shaking the referee and the fans let out another boo as Edge sprints down the ramp and slides in the ring, JR is urging that Booker does not turn around but he does and he gets introduced to one spear which hit’s the book, Edge stands over the book and drags Orton and places him on top of Booker, Edge then grabs the referee and pulls him by the pin and slaps the referees hand 1... 2... 3... Orton has done it with the help of another Evolution associate Edge.

Orton’s Achievements

Edge gets his fallen friend up to a vertical base as “Evolution” fills the arena once again as Edge passes Orton his belt and the two celebrate the win before stomping all over Booker and “Evolution“ cuts out as Edge gets Booker up to a vertical base and holds him in a full nelson as Orton grasps the Intercontinental Championship in his hand and he uses every ounce of strength he has to hit Booker right between the eyes with the belt, Booker collapses on the mat and Edge kicks him out the ring like he was garbage, Orton then demands a microphone from Lillian Garcia who quickly passes him the microphone. Orton gives Edge the Intercontinental Championship to hold while he talks and Edge looks extremely smug in the background as Orton begins to talk.

Orton: You know something Edge, I have done things that have seemed damn near impossible I mean I defeated that toothless old dog Mick Foley at Wrestlemania, I defeated that dancing freak Sucka T just moments ago and I am the longest reigning Intercontinental Champion in the past seven years and you know something I feel something still has not been accomplished.

The fans begin to boo at the sound of Orton talking about their fallen heroes.

Orton: I feel like I have not done my duty of getting rid of those people who call themselves legends or people who are supposedly great ones, that’s why I’m issuing a challenge. I hope you’re watching Foley because I’m telling you I want to finish you off for good. Foley if you are the hardcore legend then you will show your face here next week on raw.

Evolution” fills the arena and Orton and Edge leave the ring and begin to walk up the ramp but they notice Booker is only just being helped, Orton pushes the referee’s out the way and drags Booker on to the ramp and hits an RKO, Orton and Edge look at the damage they have caused before walking up the rest of the ramp as we go to the last commercial break of the evening.

- Commercial Break -

As we return from the break we are welcomed back by JR and The King.

JR: Welcome back to Raw we are just moments away from our tremendous Main Event which I guarantee shall be a slobber knocker.

King: I can’t wait to see your face at the end JR when your favourites are lying in a crumpled heap as Evolution stands tall.

JR: Well that might well happen but I have faith in all three members of Evolutions opposition but the one thing that concerns me is if Benoit and Michaels can do this match as a team rather than enemies.

King: Well we are going to find out JR.

JR: We sure will, Now lets have a look at how Evolution have clashed with there opponents.

Three Men, One Goal

The Video package starts up with shots of Triple H standing with Evolution with the World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder we then see Michaels a bloody mess with the World Heavyweight Championship and then we see Benoit looking into his hands craving the World Heavyweight Championship. Shots of the Last Man Standing match between Michaels and Triple H are show as a voiceover mutters the words “two men had a war” and we then see the conclusion of the match which was a draw with Triple H retaining we then see shots of the royal rumble match and Chris Benoit winning it “one man’s eighteen year odyssey”. We then cut to the next night on raw where Michaels and HHH are having a confrontation which is interrupted by Stone Cold who brings out Benoit. “Now all three men had the same goal” the voiceover mutters as the package shows all three men brawling up to the weeks of Wrestlemania XX. “The Showcase of the immortals” we see all three men battling in what could be the greatest Wrestlemania match ever and the conclusion of the match with Benoit finishing his eighteen year odyssey to capture the gold and his family celebrating. We then see a line up of all three men “Now the rules of engagement have changed” we then see clips of ruthless attacks on all three men and more brawls that have lead to this match which was made by Executive Consultant Lee Palmer. The Video ends with Benoit surrounded by HHH and Michaels with the eyes of Lee palmer in the background watching over the three.

The video package ends and we cut back to the arena and after a few seconds “This is how we do” fills the arena and the crowd go wild as out walks the Executive Consultant Lee Palmer he struts down the ramp in a nice black suit, he walks round the ring and receives a microphone from Lillian Garcia, Lee climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring Lee paces the ring for a few minutes before his music dies down and he begins to speak.

Lee: Now I know I’m not scheduled to be in this ring right now but before the following contest happens I want to lay down the law because I am concerned that Evolution may bring out more than three members and that is why I am banning Randy Orton and Edge from Ringside and anyone else who thinks they can come down that ramp and insinuate themselves into this match will have me to answer to because I am going to be watching this match very carefully and when I mean carefully I mean from the announcer position right there next to the time keeper and Lillian. I’m sorry Carlos and whatever your name is I can’t speak Spanish so I’m gonna sit with King and JR.

Lee then passes the microphone to Lillian Garcia as he climbs out of the ring and grabs a steel chair and sits down next to JR and The King.

JR: Well welcome Lee, it’s good to see you laying down the law.

King: Lee if I may question you why do you always have to make it sound like Evolution is bad just like JR

Lee: King, I don’t care what anyone thinks of me and my personal problems are not the same as business problems and my business problems are that I keep the fans happy and make sure they have a night to tell there grandchildren that I am the great Lee Palmer.

JR: Well let’s get this match on the road.

Lee: Indeed, let’s get this match going.

Shawn Michaels, Chris Benoit & Shelton Benjamin vs. Triple H, Ric Flair & Batista

“Evolution” fills the arena and out walk the former world heavyweight champion Triple H, Ric Flair and the animal Batista the trio walk down the ramp, Flair and Batista enter the ring but Triple H instead walks round to the announce position where he points at Lee Palmer and shouts something before jumping onto the apron and sipping out of his water bottle before spraying it out but this time he aims for Lee Palmer who sits there not reacting, Triple H gets in the ring finally and Evolution begin to shout abuse at Lee Palmer who just smiles as “Evolution” fades out.

“Sexy Boy” fills the arena and out walks The Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels he stands at the top of the ramp as his pyros go off he continues to stand at the top as he pulls his pose which he usually does in the ring. Michaels than pulls off the cowboy so he is just in his wrestling in ring attire. “Sexy Boy” is soon replaced by a unfamiliar as the words come across the screen “Ain’t no stopping me” fills the arena and the crowd let out a bigger ovation than they did for Michaels as out walks Shelton Benjamin he stands on the ramp next to Michaels in a new ring attire which has Raw attitude written all over it he jobs on the spot as “Ain’t no stopping me” fades out and is replaced by “Whatever” and the fans let out an even bigger cheer as out walks The Canadian Crippler and World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Benoit he raises the championship above his head before he nods to the other two and al three storm the ring and Evolution makes haste and gets out the ring, Benoit raises his championship one last time before giving the title to the referee all three men Benoit, Michaels and Benjamin applaud Palmer who is loving this as team Benoit backs back into there corner allowing Evolution to get into the ring and the referee rings the bell to signal the start and it seems that Benoit will be starting off with Triple H, The fans begin to chant “Benoit” through the arena as the two stare down and have an exchange of words before Benoit hit’s a knife inch chop on Triple H and then another and another until Triple H fights back with his own knife inch chops and both men’s chest have gone bright red. Triple H tries for a clothesline but Benoit goes behind and hit’s a release German suplex on Triple H who looks like he was ejected out of an automobile, Batista climbs in the ring and tries to clothesline Benoit but Benoit once again ducks and goes behind and hit’s a release German Suplex and then Flair climbed in the ring but was soon knocked down by Shelton Benjamin who hit Flair with a spear, Benjamin lays into flair with lefts and rights before dragging flair out of the ring. Michaels climbs in the ring just as Batista gets up and Michael’s clotheslines Batista over the top rope to the outside, Batista lands on both feet and Michaels looks round at the screaming crowd before jumping over the top rope with a plancha which knocks Batista finally off his feet. Benoit is stood in the ring observing what Michaels and Benjamin are doing when he gets knocked off his feet by Triple H who hits Benoit with a chop block, Benjamin and Flair are having an exchange of left and right hands until Flair gets in an eye gouge and Benjamin begins to stagger back into the barricade, Flair charges but Benjamin backdrops Flair right on to the crowd. Batista is back on his feet and has Michaels by the hair and is ramming his head into the ring barricade, Batista then throws Michaels back first into the ring barricade and with Michaels already having a serious back problems in the past is hurting slightly, Batista continues his vicious attack with a series of punches as Triple H is mounted over Benoit punching Benoit right in the face. Triple H then stands up and grabs the leg of Benoit which he recently chop blocked and begins to kick the back of the leg a few times before dragging Benoit into the center of the ring and applying the old native American death lock and Benoit is in a house of trouble as he be gins to scream. Flair is out in the few front rows still and Benjamin has noticed the submission in the ring and quickly jumps onto the apron and catapults himself off the top rope and dropkicks Triple H straight in the face, Benjamin then helps Benoit up while Triple H is holding his face. Benjamin then slides out of the ring and runs up behind Batista and rolls him up with a school boy but Benjamin is not looking for a pin as he locks in a side leg lock allowing time for Michaels to get up to a vertical base. Michaels gets a few kicks into the face of Batista before Benjamin releases the hold, Michaels and Benjamin then grab Batista and ram him head first into the ring barricade before returning to their corner of the ring. Flair is back on his feet but just barely and he climbs over the barricade and walks back to his corner holding the back of his head as Benoit has an armbar locked in but Triple easily reaches the ropes and Benoit is forced to break the hold unless he wants to get himself and his team disqualified. Benoit stands up and waits for Triple H who gets to his knees and Benoit begins to club his back before trying for the three Germans but Triple H reverses and goes behind and low kicks Benoit’s leg which sends Benoit to the canvas. Triple H shouts trash at Michaels and Benjamin aimed more at Benjamin than Michaels, Triple H then waited for Benoit to get back to his feet and Benoit turned round and immediately got kicked in the gut and HHH puts Michaels in the double under hook and looks set to hit the pedigree until Michaels storms into the ring and connects with a Superkick to the face of HHH. Michaels then knocks flair off the ring apron and Michaels goes outside after him and the two begin to brawl, Benoit slowly gets to his corner and tags in Benjamin and Benjamin enters the ring as Benoit climbs off the ring apron and begins to isolate Batista from the ring. Benjamin is waiting for Triple H to get to his feet and Benjamin is becoming impatient and when HHH finally gets up, Benjamin latches onto Triple H and hit’s the T-Bone Suplex. Benjamin hooks the far leg and the fans count with the referee 1... 2... And Triple H gets the shoulder up as the crowd says three and Benjamin is in disbelief he thought he would cause the major upset but he hasn’t he begins to talk to the referee for a few seconds, Benoit notices HHH is back on his feet and is stalking Benjamin. Benoit tries to signal to Benjamin who turns around not understanding and he drops out of harms way as Triple H collides with the referee and the referee is in a crumpled heap in the corner as Triple H turns a round and gets a Superkick from Benjamin and Benjamin hooks the leg again and looks to have the three if the referee was in position. Benjamin gets up and walks to the referee slowly trying to get him to wake up, HHH slowly rolls out the ring and looks like he is holding his head as he lies at ringside. HHH begins to move slightly and we can see that proverbial Sledgehammer in the hand of the game, Triple H uses the ropes to pull himself up and he slides in the ring and positions the sledgehammer behind him and ready to strike, Benjamin is about to turn round and Triple H tries to swing the sledgehammer and the fans let out a cheer as Executive Consultant Lee Palmer is grasping the end of the hammer, Triple H turns and begins to shout at Palmer who pulls the hammer from the game’s grasp. Triple H argues that he wants the sledgehammer and Lee just shrugs and goes to walk away but quickly turns back and smacks Triple H straight between the eyes with the sledgehammer and the game staggers backwards as Benjamin turns around and Benjamin connects with another Superkick, Palmer encourages the referee who struggles across the ring and counts 1.… 2.…. 3.… The referee makes the signal to ring the bell as “Ain’t no stopping me” fills the arena and Benjamin quickly rolls out the ring as Batista and Flair slide in, Benjamin and Palmer back up the ramp celebrating. Benjamin and Palmer are joined by Benoit and Michaels and the four men raise each others hand as we then focus on the sledgehammer which is on the outside of the ring and then the face of Triple H who is in awe. The WWE copyright notice appears in the corner of the screen as Benjamin and his team are continuing to celebrate on the stage as JR and The King wish us a very good night.

:devil:

Sorry for not posting sooner but i decided to re write what happened after raw becausei felt the original was too unrealistic, anyway here is my second version which i feel is far more realistic. ill try my best to have Smackdown up by the end of the week hopefully

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moments after Raw

Lee Shelton Shawn and Chris walk through the curtain grinning from ear to ear until they notice Vince McMahon stood in front of him and the grins soon fade from sight as Vince steps forward and is nose to nose with Lee, Vince then begins to talk to Lee.

Vince: Palmer I don’t know what you are playing at but what you just did was not planned and further more the person on the receiving end was my son in law, now you listen and you listen good Lee I want you to fly out tomorrow more to Stamford and get your ass into my office.

Lee: Vince I will be there after I have been to the places I have to go but I will only appear on one condition.

Vince: and what may that condition be.

Lee: that the meeting is between me and you no one else.

Vince: Fine, now go.

Vince then walks straight past Lee and the others and straight towards his son in law who has just come through the curtain with help from Dave and Ric both of them have blood over them from the gash on the head of Paul, Lee takes one look at the damage he has done before walking down the corridor with Shelton, Shawn and Chris slowly walking behind them saying not a word. The four finally reach the locker room and Lee turns and speaks to them.

Lee: Guys since I’m not flying out so early tomorrow and my family is in town, how about we go out for a nice slap up meal, my treat of course.

Shelton: Yeah sure Lee, let me go get changed.

Shelton enters the locker room as the other two answer.

Shawn: Sorry Lee but not tonight I’ve got to fly out to San Antonio to see the family.

Lee: Alright Shawn no problems, send your wife my regards.

Shawn: Sure dude.

Lee: How about it Chris.

Chris: I’m sorry dude but I have to pass also I’m going to the tapings for smackdown tomorrow.

Lee: really how come ?

Chris: Just to catch up with some old friends like Eddie.

Lee: Cool I might see you there then.

Chris now enters the locker room with Shawn in toe and Lee stands there for a few seconds, Lee leans against the wall and takes a deep breath before walking down the corridor and knocking on another door, A female voice calls back.

Voice: who is it ?

Lee: It’s Lee , are you all decent.

Voice: Yeah we are come in.

Lee opens the door and coughs slightly as the smell of Christian Dior perfume fills his lungs, Lee soon gets used to the smell and walks further into the room. He stands looking round the room, out the corner of his eye he spots Amy just sat chilling out. He walks towards Amy and sits in the chair opposite her and she takes a glance at him before continuing to look at the television, Lee looks around the room again before speaking.

Lee: Amy how are things ?

Amy slowly turns to face Lee as she gives her reply.

Amy: things are good, I just… I just miss Matt.

Lee: I know how you feel, I hadn’t seen Gabrielle since I started working here.

Amy: oh that’s who Gabrielle is, I wondered who she was when she came in earlier.

Lee: Yeah that’s Gabrielle anyway I liked your match tonight you did good against Victoria, I know you haven’t held the woman’s championship since 2000 but at this rate I could see you holding it in the near future.

Amy: Do you think ?

Lee: Yeah hands down I think you are championship material but I think we need to build you up a bit.

Amy: Thanks Lee.

Lee: its cool, anyway where is Gabrielle.

Amy: I think she’s in the other room with Trish and Stacey talking about things.

Lee: Okay, I’ll see you later. Look after yourself I want to see you smiling next time I see you.

Amy laughed as Lee got up out the chair and walked towards another door and opened it, Lee stepped in and saw the three women sat round a table talking Lee immediately walked over to Gabrielle and gave her a kiss before sitting down.

Trish: Gabrielle’s been talking to us about you.

Lee: As long as it was nice things then I won’t have to do something I would regret.

Stacey: and what would that be ?

Lee: Chasing you all around the room.

Trish: I think that would be kind of fun.

Gabrielle: me too.

Lee: stop joking, anyway Gabrielle lets go I’ve made reservations at a nice restaurant. Shelton will be joining us as well but where is Matt.

Gabrielle: I don’t know but Lee since Shelton Is coming as your guest can these two come as mine.

Lee: Of course if they want.

Trish: Yeah sure, I’m up for a laugh tonight how about you Stacey ?

Stacy: sorry I can’t Andrew is coming to see me.

Lee: Well tell Andrew next time he’s in town we will all go for a meal. Also Stacey make sure Amy is okay tonight I think she’s feeling a little down because she misses Matt.

Stacy nods in approval, Lee Gabrielle and Trish get off their seats and say their goodbyes to Amy and Stacy while waving to Victoria before leaving the women’s locker room. The three stand in the parking lot for a few minutes before Shelton appears with a bag over his shoulder, they stand waiting for Matt for the next few minutes until a BMW speeds to a stop in front of them and the window rolls down to see Matt in the driving seat. Lee mutters “where you steal this from” as he and the others climb in the car.

:pervert:

Edited by Blade 3310

• 2 weeks later...

The Restuarant

around 1 am

Lee and Co exited the restaurant they had been in Lee & Gabrielle arm in arm with Matt and Trish chatting away then from out of no where the four were blinded by a light and then another and then another as a photographer came into sight taking pictures of the four. Lee and Co were baffled by this and Lee and Matt stepped forward and Matt snatched the digital camera and Lee quickly spat out the words “what do you want”. The photographer shrugged and turned to Matt “So when are you and Trish getting married” Lee and Matt looked at each other and then turned back to the Photographer.

Lee: Who are you working for ?

Photographer: I work for myself.

Lee: Let me get this straight first you come charging towards us taking pictures then you say to my brother here when are you and Trish getting married and then you say your working for yourself . I bet you run a stupid website that gives a load of bullshit rumours or something.

Photographer: Don’t talk about my site like that, ill sue you for discrimination and then we will see who is spitting bullshit .

Lee: You say that just by saying you more than likely run a stupid website that is discrimination. You should try getting out more because if you didn’t notice I’m dual heritage and I had to put up with discrimination all my life. So until you put up with the stuff I have gone through in my life I don’t think you should be saying stuff like ill be spitting bullshit.

Matt: I don’t think he is even a real photographer I mean look at this Digital camera its tiny and the specs look completely rubbish.

Lee: Delete the photos Matt and give him his camera back and lets go.

Matt fiddles with the digital camera before shoving it in the photographer’s hand before Matt and Lee begin to walk away, Matt the turns round and shouts at the photographer “don’t be harassing us again, you bullshit liar”. Lee and Matt rejoin Trish and Gabrielle and the four set off back towards the luxury hotel where most of the WWE Superstars were staying and luckily Lee was able to get Matt a room while Gabrielle could stay in Lee’s room seeing as he hasn’t got a roommate.

Lee’s Hotel Room

Sometime after 3 am.

Lee lay snoring next to Gabrielle who was curled up next to him on the makeshift double bed which they had made by pushing two of the single beds together. Matt must have been still awake because his room was just next door and it seemed he and Trish were still having a laugh together, after a while the snores of Lee had stopped and Lee began to stir slowly before dropping out the bed “Shit” he muttered lowly as he hit his head off the floor, Lee pulled himself up and held his head for a few seconds while sitting on his side of the bed. Lee grabbed his empty glass off the side and walked towards the kitchen area of the hotel room, Lee opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of Coca Cole and poured some in his glass. Lee then bent down to open up the little freezer compartment and pulled out a small block of ice, he closed the door and lifted his head up and smacked it again this time off the fridge door “Fuck” he muttered as he raised the ice block to his head and headed in the front room with his drink. Lee sat in one of the chair and took a sip of his drink and took a deep breath as he could hear both Matt and Trish giggling. After a few moments of the giggling everything went quiet and Lee sat there for a few moments basking in the silence until he was interrupted by his Cell Phone ringing out “Heat”. Lee picked up the phone quickly and answered it.

Lee: Hello.

?: Lee it’s Shane I hope I didn’t wake you.

Lee: Nah man I’m up with a banging headache.

Shane: You should really lay off the drinking.

Lee: Funny Shane, Real Funny anyway what’s so important that you need to call me up at this time in the morning.

Shane: Well I was just informed that B. Huffman was just booked for street racing.

Lee: What the fuck ?

Shane: Exactly my sentiments, anyway I’m heading down to the police station to post his bail. Thought you might want to come along would you like to drive or do you want to ride shotgun.

Lee: Ill Ride Shotgun, let me get changed and ill be downstairs outside the hotel lobby waiting.

Shane: Lee bring some money just in case.

Lee: Shane, you’re the son of the billionaire and your asking me to bring money

Lee and Shane laugh at each other down the phone before saying goodbye, Lee puts the phone down and begins to ponder on what the Huffman is playing at.

;)