EWR 2013 Stats Update: March ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

First off, sorry that this is a little later than I had planned, but some things came up in my personal life that had to take priority.

That being said, pretty much all updates were done this month, with the exception of adding any workers. A few were added, but many were not. That's my project for the April Update, as I was working on other things in the data to help streamline things some.

Anyone choosing to download the "Beginner's" update will find a couple of extra banners and logos in those respective folders. I've renamed Shimmer's banner and logo to "banner_SWA" and "logo_SWA" as noted in the Pic Changes file in the Full and data versions. If you download the Beginner's update, you'll find banners and logos for EVOLVE (banner_EVOLVE and logo_EVOLVE) and Shine (banner_SW and logo_SW). With DGUSA and EVOLVE sharing a promotion slot and Shimmer and Shine sharing another, I figured that this would give anyone who wanted to the option of just calling the promotion EVOLVE or Shine and have some banners and logos to chnage it visually. The defaults are still DGUSA and Shimmer, but I hope the addded logos and banners can help anyoen who would want to make their promotion into EVOLVE or Shine.

As normal, I'll be back in a few days or so with more notes, as I come across them.

-Bill

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/?wg21dz9hoculh67
DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/?uexuzpx24vkh3w7
BEGINNERS: http://www.mediafire.com/?30h36n2l3jquz72

• Like 6

Add Cliff Compton to ROH - Midcard - Heel

Add Jimmy Rave to ROH - Midcard - Heel

Add Cliff Compton, Jimmy Rave, Matt Hardy & Rhett Titus to S.C.U.M.

Make redDragon (Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish) the ROH Tag Team Champion

Make Matt Taven the ROH TV Champion, raise his overness to 34

Raise Bobby Fish's overness to 43

Edited by MaSc

TNA Spoiler

Remove D'Lo Brown from Road Agents and add him to the active roster as a Heel with the Biker gimmick, overness around 70 and I'm not great at giving stats so someone else will have to do that

Edited by ModestATT

Double post

Raw Spoiler

Don't know if they signed a contract or not but, add Brie and Nikki Bella to WWE

I was debating whether to click or not then I saw who it was and laughed.

Double post

Raw Spoiler

Don't know if they signed a contract or not but, add Brie and Nikki Bella to WWE

I was debating whether to click or not then I saw who it was and laughed.
Why would you laugh?

I don't think I need to explain why I laughed