EWR 2013 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Add a tag team of Scott Dawson and Garrett Dylan with the name D-Squared with 1 exp.

They also need to both be heels. Boost Sylvester Lefort's charisma to 76 and make him a heel as well. Change his gimmick to Old School Heel. Dawson and Dylan both need No Gimmick Needed as their gimmicks.

Add a tag team of Scott Dawson and Garrett Dylan with the name D-Squared with 1 exp.

They also need to both be heels. Boost Sylvester Lefort's charisma to 76 and make him a heel as well. Change his gimmick to Old School Heel. Dawson and Dylan both need No Gimmick Needed as their gimmicks.

Both guys were playing redneck/white trash/trailer trash gimmicks. I'd say each should have redneck or trash as a gimmick. Also, I think 76 is way too high for LeFort. I'd put his charisma around 58/59.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure Gunner was removed months ago, and if he was then add him back to TNA as a tweener. And this isn't definite but I'm pretty sure Magnus and Joe are going to team again. But I'd say wait it out for now.

Both guys were playing redneck/white trash/trailer trash gimmicks. I'd say each should have redneck or trash as a gimmick. Also, I think 76 is way too high for LeFort. I'd put his charisma around 58/59.

Sylvester Lefort's charisma shouldn't be THAT damn low. Put it around 67-68.

I'd be ok with low 60's.

According the the WLW facebook page, Ryan Drago has signed a developmental deal with WWE. I haven't heard any place else announce this yet, but last week he did relinquish the WLW Heavyweight Title, so it seems to make sense. He was the message they posted:

Congratulations to Ryan Drago on his WWE developmental contract.

I don't think it urgent to add this, but just thought I would pass it along. To be honest, I'm not even even sure he is in the game, I haven't played the newest updates in a while. If he is (or isn't) add a friendship with Brandon Traven (who should be renamed Brian Breaker since he was released), they are real good friends and worked together in WLW.

I'd be ok with low 60's.

Still too low for someone like him...67-68 is right for him.

And Ryan Drago is in the game.

I'd be ok with low 60's.

Still too low for someone like him...67-68 is right for him.

And Ryan Drago is in the game.

you're wrong. or we disagree...one or another

Probably going to get shot down with this suggestion, but i feel Kazarian's Charisma needs a slight raise to about 81, his promos as of late have been alot better & the Promo at slammiversery was really good think he is nearly upto the level of daniels

• Like 2

TNA Slammyversary Spoilers

Chris Sabin is the new X Division Champion

Joseph Park/Abyss is the new TV Champion

Gunner & James Storm are the new tag team champs

Taryn Terrell ans Jay Bradley just win some really important matches tonigh so maybe they could get a overness increase?

Just wanted to touch base real quick...

First off, the June Update will be out probably Tuesday afternoon/evening EST... Latest it will be is Wednesday morning EST.

The update is nearly done, but this has been a pretty hectic month in my personal life, so I still want to get a few more updates/changes done before I close it out for June. Sorry for the delay.

As always, the update will be reflective to start on June 1st, so anything happening after May 31st at 11:59:59 PM EST won't be on the June update, but will be changed for July (such as Slammiversary results, etc).

-Bill

• Like 2

-Raise Shane Strickland's brawl to 65. Change his primary finisher to Swerve Stomp (Top Rope) and to Canadian Destroyer (Corner).

-Raise Marty Con Dejo's brawl to 38, speed to 74, stiffness to 36, selling to 68, and overness to 29.

-Raise Ben Dejo's brawl to 39, speed to 73, stiffness to 36, selling to 65, and overness to 29.

-Raise Andrew Everett's brawl to 43, speed to 80, selling to 71, and overness to 41. Check Fonz Factor.

-Raise Harlem and Lancelot Bravados' charisma to 51. They've both bulked up considerably - SS Look for both perhaps.

-Check SS Look for Tommy Taylor. Raise his brawl to 54 and selling to 58.

-Remove ACH from CZW.