Diary Request

Phobia

I could really use a banner for my next PPV. Its called NWA 18 : New Years Retribution and it takes place on New Years Eve 2002. The main event is Jeff Jarrett vs. James Storm for the NWA Championship. This is the main drawing point so its all that really needs to be included. If you feel artsy I wouldn't mind having Sting's face in the background. Use your imagination, i'm not picky. Thanks ahead of time guys, you never disappoint!

I know it can be pretty hard to find a decent picture of James Storm from around this time period so I don't mind if you decide to go with a more modern image. I don't have any specifics for you guys other than whats listed above. I am still 3 shows away from this PPV, so time isn't an issue here. Just wanted to update this so maybe people turned off by using his apparent playgirl pictures will find it easier to help me out.

Thanks ahead of time. Anyone that runs a diary will have an IOU and if you read my stuff maybe I can work out a prize for anyone that can agree to help me out every month.

Do me a solid and take off their names. If its possible, scale up both guys to fit the screen more.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20200000/Sting-sting-wcw-20210513-340-234.jpg

If you put this image in between their shoulders but barely visible, that would be great. Otherwise it looks good man, thanks a bunch!

When are you looking for this? I might give it a try tomorrow for you with that one Storm in red coat picture if there is time.

I still have two shows to write before the ppv so no rush man. Thanks, I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Let me run this by you before I do it.

This Storm standing in a old western Saloon with a wanted poster of Jeff Jarrett hanging on the wall beside/behind him.

NWAposter_zps18d9d83b.png?t=1371954959

Wasn't quite able to get it the way I had in my head but I managed something of the same theme.

• Like 1