Indian Larry Killed

Gene Kiniski

Okay, this isn't any "official" news report, it's an official spectator report. My dad just called him from North Carolina and told me what happened. Saturday as the big HOG rally came through Concord, North Carolina Indian Larry tried to perform his bike stunt he's most known for, standing up while riding. His bike wouldn't start so he used another bike which had poor balance. Just as he got up the balance went off and threw him backwards causing him to land on his head and split his skull. He was on life support, but was removed earlier today just to see how his body would react, it failed. He was put right back on life support to keep his body functioning since he is an organ donor, but it pressumed dead. Within the next hour it is expected to be announced.

If you check out his website IndianLarry.com and look in the bottom corner it says "RIP".

For me this is horrible news because I was huge fan and just met him a few months ago. I have a picture of him and myself with his autograph on it. I had wanted him to build me a bike at Gasoline Ally as well. The stuff he did will never be out-done.

Rest In Peace, Indian Larry.

He was on life support, but was removed earlier today just to see how his body would react, it failed.  He was put right back on life support to keep his body functioning since he is an organ donor, but it pressumed dead.  Within the next hour it is expected to be announced. 

Rest In Peace, Indian Larry.