Let's Build Picture Packs

TheWho87

• 1 month later...

I have finally got round to uploading my wrestlers folder, just click "to download" then the "Wrestlers Picture Pack", please not I do include placeholder pics, so if you see a black image with a "No Pic" and a wrestlers name it just means I don't have a pic for them, you can easilly sort them out by going to sort by size and they are most of the lowest sized files.

DOWNLOAD

Now with this out who wants to build which packs, I'm going to do the champions pack so I'll take that off the list which leaves these.

- Main North American Promotions (WWE, TNA, ROH, PWG, ect)

- North American wrestlers

- Mexican wrestlers

- Japanese wrestlers

- European wrestlers

- Rest of the World wrestlers

The idea would be a pack for any database so not based off of any database just workers from that region so the European pack would just have pics of European wrestlers and so on with the other packs.

If its a confusing system I'm open to suggesgions I just thought it logical rather than just have one massive pack or packs for specific promotions.

Edited by TheWho87

Yeah, I get you. Its a good idea and one I'm happy to support and help with. I guess I'm just having a hard time figuring out where to start with it. I have over 18K pictures in my pack and I wouldn't have any idea how to sort them by nationalities or regions. The easiest way I can figure to look for something like "European Wrestlers" would be to start with European wrestling rosters but I've already done a lot of that so I'm trying to figure out how to take what I have as a starter instead of starting from scratch.

For now I'm going to go through my pack and see which of your placeholders I have. I've already found quite a few but I'm trying to figure out an easier way to do that than looking one by one.

Yeah thats why I prefer many smaller packs over one big pack, I remember spending 2 months just cleaning up my pic folder and just removing 1/3 of my entire pack due to bad quality or bad images.

One thing I would say is try and keep multiple files for the same person to a minimum obviously excluding gimmick variants.

Also I'd suggest naming the pics under the name of the gimmick for example "The_Undertaker" or "Seth_Rollins" rather than shortened for EWR or real names for TEW, they wont be a drag and drop automatic fit but you know that the file may be shortned or different you know where to find them.

Also the main promotion packs and the regional packs should have doubles, by that I mean the European workers that say work for WWE would be in both the promotions pack and the Euro pack, the promotions packs would be intended for "casual" players who just want pics for guys in name promotions.

The downloads will, the packs that come out of this should work with most databases since the idea is to use the EWR style of file naming but then again the intention to name the pics under the gimmick names so they might not mix with some databases but then again it should be an easy fix.

Thanks for that, I do know I still have pics from my old TEW05 folder to sort into the pack I just got lazy.

And before its asked just going through my pics I only missed about 20 that I already have.

Edited by TheWho87

Just went through the pack you put up, I went went though and saved at a lower quality (how I reduce my pack size) and noticed the following didnt have borders so I added them for you.

Aoi Ishibashi, Chris Candido, Eddie Guerrero, GQ Gallo, Max Boyer, Red Devil, Trik Davis

rrujys.jpg2llc76a.jpg21lvs3r.jpg5k0m4i.jpg21ooadi.jpgqo5z84.jpg295xude.jpg

Here are some better qualities for some of the pics

Billy Corgan, Eddie Fatu, Luis Tapia, Quinton Jackson, Tito Ortiz

wvcymd.jpgxoldo0.jpg14o8y0j.jpgvrzfie.jpg20zzr04.jpg

Have no clue who the Kimberly Page in the pack is so have this one freshly cut ;)

2rxgu0x.jpg

The pic you have for Shuhei Taniguchi is his Maybach Taniguchi gimmick, this is one without the mask

nb2n7p.jpg

EDIT

- The Spyder in your pack is for the American one, I'm looking for the Canadian one

- Not sure which Lobo is in the pack but I'm looking for the one from CZW

Edited by TheWho87

Thanks.

Kimberly Page in my pack is DDP and Kimberly's daughter. The Nitro Girl is in under her maiden name since she and DDP are divorced. Sorry for that confusion. My pic pack is real names a lot and quite a few people one degree removed from wrestling like wrestler's kids. So some confusion was bound to happen. Sorry about that.

Its all good, just finished organising and adding those pics to my pack, I always double check pics before adding cause you never know.

Forgot to post thing before but there was some uncut parts to David Deville's pic

2s6kfi8.jpg

A pic titled Yukata should be titled Yutaka (the image is listed under than name on the Osaka Pro site)

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=5439