League of Legends Thread

Ruki

I just dont understand the insanity in ARAM at times...had a game earlier where had a first time Kayle and a second time Ryze while I was first time Gangplank and we somehow still won....Enemy team had some good champs as well with a Darius who was hard to kill, Lux, and then also kalista, Taliyah and Irelia who all were decent if not good. All we had otherwise was Ziggs and Draven so nothing overly toxic on our side to really throw things off.

Watching SSG just annihilate RNG, I really feel bad for Splice as RNG demolished them, so this should be a sub 22 minute match I feel if things go like the SSG vs RNG matchup.

Edit: Goddamn, from 23:50 vs RNG to 23:39 vs SPY, SSG is just KILLING it. I loved CoreJJs kench at the top lane at level 4 just like hey I dont care, im going in solo when down like 3 levels and its a 1v2 till they really notice.

Edited by RoHitman Reigns

I was having a really good Lulu support game (that was fun! Especially against melee supports)....told the enemy team "Sorry! I'm Biofrost playing on my smurf to feel better after worlds."

My ADC bought it for some reason. Wanted proof. Told him that after the game I would tweet to prove it. I hope he didn't wait around too long for that tweet.