TEW2013: Real World Update: July 2014

Remove Paul Heyman as Cesaro's manager

Change Marek Brave's AAW gimmick to Old School Heel

Add Heidi Lovelace to AAW as a babyface, Old School Face.

Does anyone have stats for Matt Cage?

Here Marek Brave isn't even in AAW.

As for Matt Cage import him from TheWho I guess.

I said in a previous post to add Marek Brave to AAW with the No Gimmick Needed gimmick. I was correcting myself in this post. :)

Check active in Europe for Ricochet.

BTW Captain Charisma before releasing the August update can you double check all my changes since I edit my posts a lot? Ty.

Set a starting injury for Corey Graves (concussion, 6 weeks) and reduce his head physical stat by 25-30 points.

Edited by Fxhd

Add Jay Diesel

2014-07-24_1937.png

2014-07-24_1937_001.png

2014-07-24_1938.png

2014-07-24_1939.png

Add him to ROH as a Bad Ass face.

Make him a protege of Delirious.

Make TIm Donst a middleweight (minimum: Lightweight, maximum: Light Heavyweight)

Raise Silas Young's pop to D-.

Add Brian Kendrick back to ROH using the Brian Kendrick name and Wizard of Odd gimmick.

One more idea: how about making a new alliance between Revolution Pro, New Generation Wrestling, Premier British Wrestling, Westside Xtreme Wrestling, Emerald Wrestling Promotions, AAA and NJPW known as Global Force Wrestling until JJ announces more? I know 2-3 companies aren't in the game but most workers from them can be imported from TheWho's data.

Edited by Fxhd

Set Ray Gordy to retired.
Check manager for Shoichi Funaki and add him to NXT as Kenta's face manager.
Add Nobuo Yoshihashi to NJPW as YOSHI-HASHI
Make Tursas a heavyweight (minimum: Middleweight, maximum: Big Heavyweight) and remove him from CHIKARA along with Orbit Adventure Ant and the other ones mentioned.
Add Jaka and Shynron (import him from TheWho) to CHIKARA.
Make a new alter ego for Mark Angelosetti with the same everything except named Mister Touchdown and make him use it in CHIKARA and WIF.
Edited by Fxhd

One more idea: how about making a new alliance between Revolution Pro, New Generation Wrestling, Premier British Wrestling, Westside Xtreme Wrestling, Emerald Wrestling Promotions, AAA and NJPW known as Global Force Wrestling until JJ announces more? I know 2-3 companies aren't in the game but most workers from them can be imported from TheWho's data.

Disagree - just because those companies entered a trade agreement with Global Force Wrestling doesn't mean that they are allied with each other. I don't think the pacts with Global Force Wrestling should have any effect until Global Force Wrestling open its gates for good. I would keep calm and wait.

About Chikara: maybe we should put in Robbie Ellis in as a booker, just for the sake of Chikara not popping up in search for a booker. You can give Robbie Ellis the same booking preferences as Quack.

I think Gavin Loudspeaker deserves more Charisma. He became a real character and he is good in getting the crowd hot. Maybe a B- ?

And maybe we should add SMASH! Championship Wrestling as a promotion, to strengthen the canadian market?

Add Rich Bocchini

2014-07-25_1723.png

-

Rich Brennan describes his job as “proof that dreams come true.” As a child growing up in Providence, R.I., Brennan’s sole desire was to one day become an announcer for WWE. Also an avid fan of WCCW, AWA and WCW, Brennan vividly remembers attending WWE Saturday Night’s Main Event in his hometown at the Providence Civic Center.
While Rich is the newest face at NXT’s announce desk, he’s certainly no stranger to the broadcast booth. Brennan has announced for numerous hockey and arena football teams, Major League Soccer, and has even worked as a sports anchor for KGBT-TV in Harlingen, Texas. Now that he’s achieved his goal of making it to WWE NXT, Brennan proudly proclaims: “I feel like this is where I was meant to be.”
-
Add an Alter Ego with the same everything but named Rich Brennan, usage 75%, NXT
-
50 performance in everything
-
Quick Set Abysmal in everything except:
*68 microphone
*65 charsima
*60 acting
*75 announcing
*70 consistency
*100 reputation
*50 resilience
-
30 pop in USA, 10 in Mexico, 10 in British Isles, 25 in Canada, 10 in Japan, 10 in Europe, 10 in Australia
-

Add him to NXT under developmental as Rich Brennan, babyface Staff Member

Add Dalton Castle to CHIKARA as Ashley Remington (face Old School Face)

Add Joey Eastman to CHIKARA as Sidney Bakabella (heel Manager) (make an alter ego too if there isn't one)

Remove Blind Rage from WIF, along with Orbit Adventure Ant, Kobald and the rest of the "dead" guys.

Make Nokken a heavyweight (minimum : Light Heavyweight, maximum: Big Heavyweight)

Set Richie Steamboat to retired and remove him from NXT.

Check Referee as usually for Dan Eckos, change his contract to non-wrestler and give him some refereeing skills.

Rename El Local back to Ricardo Rodriguez and change his contract to semi-active wrestler.

Remove Matt Martlaro from WWE.

Rename Ranjin Singh to Dave Kapoor.

Set Billy Gunn and Road Dogg to retired and uncheck Personality for Billy.

Uncheck wrestler for Scott Hall.

Add Vince Russo to TNA.

Give Dean Ambrose 85 sex appeal.

Check Road Agent for Worker Ant as usually.

Change Willie Mack's style to cruiserweight.

Delete WWE Board of Directors from the database.

Check announcer and color commentator as sometimes for Dino Windood.

Check color commentator as sometimes for Rick Knox, give him 60 charisma, 50 microphone and 40 announcing.

Check color commentator as sometimes for Kevin Steen, Jade Chung, Chuck Taylor, Eddie Kingston, Chris Hero and Johnny Gargano,

Check occasional wrestler as sometimes for Disco Machine.

Remove Perry Saturn from NXT.

Gerald Brisco, Ricky Steamboat, Ryan Tran and Steve Keirn should be under DEVELOPMENTAL with NXT instead of whatever contract they have now.

Change El Torito's WWE mask from self-owned to WWE-specific.

Remove Shawn Michaels from WWE.

Uncheck wrestler for CJ Perry and change her style to Never Wrestles.

Does anyone know who Qefka the Quiet, Mister Azerbaijin, Proletariat Boar of Moldova are or if they are new guys trained by Quackenbush?

Edited by Fxhd

Add Rich Bocchini

2014-07-25_1723.png

-

Rich Brennan describes his job as “proof that dreams come true.” As a child growing up in Providence, R.I., Brennan’s sole desire was to one day become an announcer for WWE. Also an avid fan of WCCW, AWA and WCW, Brennan vividly remembers attending WWE Saturday Night’s Main Event in his hometown at the Providence Civic Center.
While Rich is the newest face at NXT’s announce desk, he’s certainly no stranger to the broadcast booth. Brennan has announced for numerous hockey and arena football teams, Major League Soccer, and has even worked as a sports anchor for KGBT-TV in Harlingen, Texas. Now that he’s achieved his goal of making it to WWE NXT, Brennan proudly proclaims: “I feel like this is where I was meant to be.”
-
Add an Alter Ego with the same everything but named Rich Brennan, usage 75%, NXT
-
-
*68 microphone
*65 charsima
*60 acting
*75 announcing
*70 consistency
*100 reputation
*50 resilience
-
30 pop in USA, 10 in Mexico, 10 in British Isles, 25 in Canada, 10 in Japan, 10 in Europe, 10 in Australia
-

Add Joey Eastman to CHIKARA as Sidney Bakabella (heel Manager) (make an alter ego too if there isn't one)

Remove Blind Rage from WIF, along with Orbit Adventure Ant, Kobald and the rest of the "dead" guys.

Make Nokken a heavyweight (minimum : Light Heavyweight, maximum: Big Heavyweight)

Check Referee as usually for Dan Eckos, change his contract to non-wrestler and give him some refereeing skills.

Rename El Local back to Ricardo Rodriguez and change his contract to semi-active wrestler.

Add Vince Russo to TNA.

Check color commentator as sometimes for Rick Knox, give him 60 charisma, 50 microphone and 40 announcing.

Check color commentator as sometimes for Kevin Steen, Jade Chung, Chuck Taylor, Eddie Kingston, Chris Hero and Johnny Gargano,

Gerald Brisco, Ricky Steamboat, Ryan Tran and Steve Keirn should be under DEVELOPMENTAL with NXT instead of whatever contract they have now.

Does anyone know who Qefka the Quiet, Mister Azerbaijin, Proletariat Boar of Moldova are or if they are new guys trained by Quackenbush?

No. We've been over this already.

Add Rich Bocchini

2014-07-25_1723.png

-

-
-
-
*68 microphone
*65 charsima
*60 acting
*75 announcing
*70 consistency
*100 reputation
*50 resilience
-
-

Add Vince Russo to TNA.

Seth Rollins already has somewhere in that range and I don't see tumblr fantasy involving him really. If the database was made with males having sex appeal stats why start changing it now?

Edited by Fxhd
  • Like 1

Add Rich Bocchini

2014-07-25_1723.png

-

-
-
-
*68 microphone
*65 charsima
*60 acting
*75 announcing
*70 consistency
*100 reputation
*50 resilience
-
-

Add Vince Russo to TNA.

Seth Rollins already has somewhere in that range and I don't see tumblr fantasy involving him really. If the database was made with males having sex appeal stats why start changing it now?

Because it's not supposed to be that way. The stat was primarily made for women.

And again, why change it now. Just roll with it, it's not like it's turning segments ratings down or something. Better have a balanced database with sex appeal stats that are balanced too instead of Ryback having the same sex appeal as Ambrose.

And again, why change it now. Just roll with it, it's not like it's turning segments ratings down or something. Better have a balanced database with sex appeal stats that are balanced too instead of Ryback having the same sex appeal as Ambrose.

thats the problem. it's too easy to get good ratings because some of the stats, not just sex appeal, are so inflated, and I'm not the only one who feels this way either.

it's funny you say "why change it now?", because isn't that why the thread even is here? to propose changes? like you do almost daily?

and btw, this is not meant as a knock for cpt.charisma, because he's done a great job putting these out every month and thanks to him for that.

Edited by Mr.Perfekt
  • Like 1

Shouldent men get rated for some kind of sex appeal for gimmicks such as Teen Idol and Ravashing, I'd also argue that workers such as Flair and Michaels in their prime would of had at least a medium level rating.

• Like 1

thats the problem. it's too easy to get good ratings because some of the stats, not just sex appeal, are so inflated, and I'm not the only one who feels this way either.

it's funny you say "why change it now?", because isn't that why the thread even is here? to propose changes? like you do almost daily?

and btw, this is not meant as a knock for cpt.charisma, because he's done a great job putting these out every month and thanks to him for that.

We can imagine the sex appeal does something for ratings and give the workers what they deserve in that section, and Ryback is definitely NOT as adorated by the female demographic as Ambrose. It's not like someone's gonna go and turn every single male sex appeal stat to 0, so why not do it right.

We can imagine the sex appeal does something for ratings and give the workers what they deserve in that section, and Ryback is definitely NOT as adorated by the female demographic as Ambrose. It's not like someone's gonna go and turn every single male sex appeal stat to 0, so why not do it right.

exactly, and change the sex appeal stats to how it's meant to be. Nowhere did I say that mens sex appeal stats should be set to 0, but it shouldn't be rated as high as women either. There's a middle ground here. Most of the workers in WWE would be in that 30-50 area, while the better looking ones in 60-70 range.

Shouldent men get rated for some kind of sex appeal for gimmicks such as Teen Idol and Ravashing, I'd also argue that workers such as Flair and Michaels in their prime would of had at least a medium level rating.

yes they should be rated, but not as highly as women.