Mac: Survival/Zombie Games

Lj.

What's up guys? I've been playing a lot of State of Decay recently for 360 & it peaked my interest in finding other games similar for Mac. Saw a game called 7 Days to Die, but I believe it's only for PC. Any suggestions on great Survival/Zombie games for Mac?

What's up guys? I've been playing a lot of State of Decay recently for 360 & it peaked my interest in finding other games similar for Mac. Saw a game called 7 Days to Die, but I believe it's only for PC. Any suggestions on great Survival/Zombie games for Mac?

Sell your Mac and get something that plays games?

• Like 2

Sell your Mac and get something that plays games?

Or get bootcamp. Bootcamp should let you play a lot (not all) PC games.

If you want games strictly on the Mac without bootcamp: Left 4 Dead (1&2), 7 Days to Die, PlagueInc, Project Zomboid, and The Walking Dead.

Plague Inc you can get much cheaper on the iPhone.

The Walking Dead is available on other platforms which I'll presume you haave.

I haven't heard good things on Project Zomboid.

7 Days to Die runs sluggish on a Mac.

Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 run great.

Organ Trail and Left 4 Dead come to mind.But i second the bootcamp recomendation, apple rarly updates the gfx drivers while on windows nvedia almost gives you weekly updates and optimisations to download.

Obviusly you would have a ton of stuff like Minecraft or Wastland 2 whatever you mean by survival.

Just check out Steam and GOG, you can specifily search for mac games.

Edited by Herr Matzat